Naruto Age of the Past
Jikoku Village First Arrival IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Jikoku Village First Arrival IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jikoku Village First Arrival

Go down 
+4
Etro's Messenger
Agito
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Basara Ootsutsuki
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Basara Ootsutsuki
Academy
Basara Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Basara Ootsutsuki
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Lightning

Jikoku Village First Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:16 pm

After a long journey, Gambino had found himself traveling across the mountains in the lightning country. To become the ultimate ninja he would have to train, and what better place to do that than the mountains. They were never populated so causing a disturbance was out of the question. During his hike through the land he entered an invisible field. What looked like vacant mountain range turned out to be a massive city that appeared to be prosperous. It looked very advanced for a village in this era. "What kind of shit is this?" Gambino set down his bags and gazed upon the massive city with a curiosity like no other.

Last edited by handsupforvante on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Basara Ootsutsuki
Academy
Basara Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:19 pm

Now at the foot of the village Gambino has entered. With no one in sight he had thought the village to be abandoned. "Hello! Is anyone here! I would like to restock some supplies and I'll be on my way! Please anyone answer me!"
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:20 pm

unfortunately due to the village defenses you are incapable of accedently finding this village. move along.
Back to top Go down
Basara Ootsutsuki
Academy
Basara Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:27 pm

Gambino had stumbled upon the village because he went through the barrier in the mountains
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:45 pm

Mk once more, there is a village defense that prevents you from entering, you may enter the defense, but to get through the Raikage would need to allow you in, second please make your rp post at least 50 words, thank you
Back to top Go down
Basara Ootsutsuki
Academy
Basara Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:51 pm

okay i'll fix up my post. sorry.
Back to top Go down
Basara Ootsutsuki
Academy
Basara Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 4:04 pm

"What kind of village is this? It's so different. So out of its time." Time. That's something that Gambino would soon come to realize. That he had been sent forward in time! No longer did he appear to be the 17 year old that he was. Gambino looked more like a man in his late twenties. This must have been some kind of magic; A jutsu even. "What's going on here?" He was no longer thinking straight. No longer did he know where he was. Gambino was lost standing at what seemed to be the front of the village. "I have to get the heck out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:51 pm

A sudden breach in the barrier that protected Jikoku had alerted the HQ. They'd relay the message that someone had entered the field to both the Raikage and the main guards that were stationed at the entrances to the village. In a matter of seconds they had received word and would take action. Two guards of Special Jounin rank would use Shunshin to appear before the stanger. They weren't really armed with heavy gear and weaponry, but they were capable of harming someone who didn't belong. "What is your business here!?" Called out one of the guards. The other would shake his head, moving his counterpart to the side. "Please excuse him. Do you have any business here?" Said the other guard in a much calmer tone. This one was sure to treat any outsider with respect.
Back to top Go down
Junya Inose
Academy
Junya Inose

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:30 pm

Junya Inose a man know for his martial arts skills and power, A man know by the cloud village as the man of many fighting styles finally was returning home from his training. Junya was originally from the cloud village and had wanted to return home to seek more training. As he ventured into the forest leading to the village his eyes caught sight of a young man heading towards the same direction he was coming "Hmmmm he looks strong, I should follow suit" He followed calmly behind smirking "How many others are like him in the village that i can crush with my power!" Junya reached the gate of the vilage and smiled "home sweet home i would say but this place is nothing more but a stepping stone for my true goals......the raikage is my first stop" Junya walked towards the entrance and looked at the new comer
Back to top Go down
Basara Ootsutsuki
Academy
Basara Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:52 am

Gambino speaking to the more calm manured guard "Hi yes, My name is Gambino and I have only recently stumbled upon this village. I am currently on a quest to strengthen myself so that I can protect the people I care for the most. I am very low on supplies and I wish to..." Interrupted by a menacing presence Gambino noticed a power he had not felt before. Turning directly behind him he had noticed a young looking man, staring at him with a gaze that thirsts for power. Gambino tenses up as he asks for the mysterious young man's name.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:58 am

The guard who opened up with rude questioning scoffed at the young man. Although he didn't finish what he had to say, the guard knew well that he was in need of supplies. "Hey kid, what do you think we are? What do you have to offer?" The much nicer guard again intruded and shoved the man aside, "Please forgive him again. If you are in need of supplies we'll be gla-" He then felt the same power that must have caught the young one's attention. Someone was approaching them and they seemed menacing. "Yoten, I'm going to alert Raikage-sama. I have a bad feeling about this guy." He'd then use Shunshin to vanish instantly, leaving the guard who didn't treat Gambino right behind. "What the hell's going on here? Who are you!?" The man called out to the mysterious hooded figure that would make his way to the two who remained at the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Junya Inose
Academy
Junya Inose

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:50 am

Junya could sense as the guards were on the alert but continued to move every so calmly forwarded towards the gate and lifted his head slightly " It has been a while you two, to think you are still working this place" Junya uncovered his face showing his headband around his neck and smirked "You two are going to alert the raikage hmm i welcome that thought " Junya laughed and placed his bag on the ground and sat down. He turned to notice the young man and called out to him " Hey kid you look interesting why are you even here?" Junya laughed at himself and looked at everyone here
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 3:33 pm

Stalker no Jutsu activated
Back to top Go down
Basara Ootsutsuki
Academy
Basara Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:10 pm

A sudden chill went down Gambino's spine. "My name is Gambino and I am currently on a quest to increase my strength and knowledge of the world. I have just about finished my supplies and I was hoping to restock and from there I'll be on my way. Now who are you?" Gambino truly wanted to ask what this man's intentions were at the village but something held him back from asking. Was it fear? Intimidation? Either way Gambino knew something big was gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:18 pm

The guard stood there motionless; something instilled a fear in him that he had never experienced before. Whoever this man was, he knew him. "J-Jumya!? You bastard! What are you doing here!? You'll regret coming back to this village! If Arcanis-Sama was here, he would have wiped you off the map for leaving the village!" He gathered himself and took a few steps away from them both. To him they meant trouble. At his current level, this guard wouldn't be able to get much done against Junya. "You're not going to get any supplies from us! You better get away from here before something happens to you!"

He issued his warning to the two wanderers. If they did not heed the warning, they'd soon find out that there was a new leader in town. And he wasn't too fond of people like Junya, people who lacked respect. It'd be very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Junya Inose
Academy
Junya Inose

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:01 pm

Junya snickered softly and looked at the guard "HAHAHAHAHAHAH you think arcanis scares me bring him i want to personally issue a challege for when i get strong i will take him on and crush his hope and ideals hahahah" Junya clenched his fist and looked at them "All i seek is access to the temple for training and nothing more, no harm will come to you or anyone of this village you do have my world so calm down" Junya placed his hood back on and then approached the young man once he heard his quest for power "So you seek training as well...hmmmmm now you have my attention, maybe once inside we can have a friendly little spar if you will and i will test your strength for myself hahahaha" Junya couldn't help but become excited at the thought of a fight and in his mind he knew great change would come to him in the form of new rivals and enemies
Back to top Go down
Basara Ootsutsuki
Academy
Basara Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 2:45 pm

Soon after Junya had spoke to the Gambino the trembling he once felt ceased. Instead what filled him was the excitement of a direct challenge. With the thought of having a rival Gambino felt a great thrill run through his body. "So, you're pretty strong then if you have enough confidence to lower you're guard around someone you'd like to fight." The wind blew up around where Gamino was standing and in an instant he had appeared behind Junya with a kunai around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 3:20 pm

The guard trembled, had this young man challenged Junya!? Did he threaten to overthrow his dominance!? And impose his own!? Now the guard did not know of this young shinobi, but he was familiar with Junya and how he worked. There was no way that he'd allow this, this, nobody to put a kunai to his neck!! "What are you doing!? Are you mad!?" A sudden blur had moved swiftly from the entrance, leaving a small gale of wind passing through the viscinity. What appeared to be a quick shadow, turned out to be the Raikage clad in his signature poncho. The navy blue bandages rustled in the wind as he stared at the two shinobi who were not of his village. Appearing beside him was the other guard who was positioned at the entrance earlier.

"What's going on here?" Kaito questioned them both, maintaining his serious facial expression. If they were smart they'd know who exactly they were dealing with at this point.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 3:36 pm

the seals on the very rocks of Jikoku would resonate with the uttering of Arcanis's name
Back to top Go down
Junya Inose
Academy
Junya Inose

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 4:10 pm

Junya in a blink of a eye was surprised to see how his words made this young blood boil "HAHAHAH yes this is someone who has the guts to challenge me without a hint of fear " As he spoke the young man known as gambino appeared behind him with a kunai and junya could feel the tip of the blade touch his neck "oooohhhh fun how fun but from what i sense.....your still scared and have doubt in your mind kid!" Junya dropped his bag and turned slowly towards gambino to show him his face. Junya had a face of seriousness and of madness as he disppeared and appeared behind him now. With the flick of his wrist a thin bandaged appeared out of his sleeve and wrapped around gambino neck. Junya pulled on it slightly to choke him and laughed "Now this is fun child very fun!" As the confrontation between Junya and gambino reached his climax a wind began to stir up and a man he had never seen appeared before them "Who is this? A new challenger?" Junya loosened the grip of the bandages around gambino neck and returned it to his sleeves "I have never seen you before in my life"
Back to top Go down
Basara Ootsutsuki
Academy
Basara Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 4:35 pm

Gambino would begin coughing. He would catch his breath for a good moment. At this point Gambino was enraged to the point he was ready to fight all out! Gambino pulls out from his hip the Cross Tail. Thin wires that were meant to increase both attack and defense. He'd put Cross Tail on his right hand and tear away from the thin bandage, charging at the man. At that moment he would also activate his Godspeed to increase his speed and the power of his attack. Junya would be in for a big one as Gambino sent a punch directly at his face. "Get your rag off me you fucking bastard!" If Junya didn't do anything he'd get punched right in the nasal bridge by Gambino's left hand at 45 speed.

xxxxx
300 CP - 10 CP = 290 CP remaining
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 4:58 pm

This was getting out of hand quickly. First of all, they were causing a commotion in his village. Second, they weren't even part of the village. And this Junya being known by these guards wasn't enough to sway Kaito's decision to intervene. If anything, he'd capture them both and have them questioned immediately. "Enough of this." Kaito's Dojutsu activated the moment the boy ripped from the bandages that wrapped around his neck and strangled him. Utilizing 140, he'd appear between the charging stranger who had been embarrassed by the simple choking attack sent at him. Simply raising his hand, he'd stop the punch before it could even connect with the other shinobi.

At the same time he'd send a kick (60 strength) directly at Junya's stomach with enough power to send him flying back. If it were to connect he'd be feeling some major pain. Now Kaito wouldn't normally take this approach, but he was left with no choice.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 5:02 pm

[Before any of you continue to post, please include your stat sheet in your signature. Also Junya, this isn't Kumogakure. It's Jikoku, Village Hidden in Time.]
Back to top Go down
Junya Inose
Academy
Junya Inose

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:18 pm

Junya looked at the boy chargining at him and yelled "YES ITS GOOD TO BE HOME!!!!!!" He readied himself in his fighting stance and held his fist high "JIGEN HAO...WHAT!" just as Junya and Gambino were about to collide the mysterious man appeared before them and stopped them from attacking each other and sent a kick straight at junya stomach and was sent flying into a tree coughing and gripping his stomach from the pain "You....you are something else in a whole other league!"
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:30 pm

aaannndddd it seems that Hikari needed to take action. At first she had just been watching the Kaito boy for.....educational purposes......but now it seems that she would need to take action. Upon her was her blue Kimono of doom along with all the scrolls which contained her puppets, Sakuko and Igneel were sheathed on her left hip, Mr. No Name along with Yamato on her right hip and Shibuki slung across her back Sebastian would be left at home for a few seconds so she could summon him there before teleporting away in a flash of white light where thanks to the abilities that she gained from Pride she was able to appear right next to the boy who apparently was the agressor, at a speed of 100 she would peel him from the tree he just got slammed into with her newly discovered chakra chains (5 of them), the edges were blunt thankfully, wrapping him up they would suspend him in a rather painful grip that he would be unable to get out of she would turn to Kaito with a grin on her face as a purple pentagram began to glow in her eye, summoning the worlds favorite demon butler into the clearing as she spoke. "Sorry about butting in, but I couldn't sit still watching violence play out. How Have you been Kaito?" She would play the good guy right now, but Sebastian.....huehuehue. His demonic aura would activate as soon as she was summoned causing both Gambino and Junya to be completely paralyzed to fear of his presence. Sebastian would calmly walk up towards where Junya was currently being held and would release his wings so he could be at the same height, he would cup to boys face and hold his lids open so that he would only be able to see Sebastian's eyes as the world turned to shadows around him. "Now, I suggest that you tell me everything about why you thought that was necesscary. Believe me, I'm not the scary one around here so I suggest you talk."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jikoku Village First Arrival   Jikoku Village First Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

Jikoku Village First Arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next