Naruto Age of the Past
Raise Your Swords (P) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Raise Your Swords (P) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raise Your Swords (P)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet
Character Name: Gwynevere
Clan: Terumi
Element: Water, Earth, Lava, Explosive

Raise Your Swords (P) Empty
PostSubject: Raise Your Swords (P)   Raise Your Swords (P) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:17 pm

Gwynevere sat happily upon the head of the Slain Dragon, that now laid outside in town. She was pooped! She'd actually had to do some running herself during that last battle. Not something that she was too happy about, but she shrugged it off. It's not like she'd been the one to suffer the most damage from the battle. From her Back She Withdrew Balmung, and Arngoth, and tossed them to Belin and Gawain Respectivley. "You did well my noble knights! Mighty and powerful Dragon Slayers, the both of you! By my right as Mizukage I promote you two to the rank of S-Rank Shinobi of The Land of Water! The swords are your symbols of office! Use Them Well, and protect your people!"
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet
Character Name: Ral
Clan: Planeswalker
Element: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Raise Your Swords (P)   Raise Your Swords (P) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:18 pm

Gawain caught his sword, stuck it into the ground, and stood on his knee. "By my oath as a knight, and my honor as a dragon slayer. I will protect your lands as I protect your body. Your people are my people, your land my home. So long as I live within your grace I will find the will to protect all that you hold dear. So Swear I, Sir Hikaru Gawain, Knight of the Rain."

(Picking up Arondight, and S-Rank.)
(exit)
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Raise Your Swords (P)   Raise Your Swords (P) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:19 pm

Belin would nod his head gratefully giving his lady a bow with his hand. "Thank you, Princess." He would then grab the sword that he forgot the catch, off the ground and pick it up. At last the knight of two swords had a sword!

(Claiming Balmung and S-Rank and doing an Exit-ru)
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet
Character Name: Gwynevere
Clan: Terumi
Element: Water, Earth, Lava, Explosive

PostSubject: Re: Raise Your Swords (P)   Raise Your Swords (P) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:22 pm

What Splendid Knights she had! Gwynevere Terumi! Blessed Beyond Reason, young beyond time!

[Exit][Closing Thread]
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Raise Your Swords (P)   Raise Your Swords (P) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:39 pm

Voided. This topic is already underway
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Raise Your Swords (P)   Raise Your Swords (P) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:43 pm

WE DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU!
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Raise Your Swords (P)   Raise Your Swords (P) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:05 pm

Well then your on the wrong site buddy boy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raise Your Swords (P)   Raise Your Swords (P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Raise Your Swords (P)
Page 1 of 1