Naruto Age of the Past
The Hokage IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Hokage IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hokage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

The Hokage Empty
PostSubject: The Hokage   The Hokage EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:43 pm

Tobi was sitting on top of a tall tree his back against it. He did not bother to train today as he had been doing that every single day none stop. So today he would just sit back and relax. He jumped from the tree and decided to make him self a comfortable little house with wood release. He put his hands on the ground and brought them back up. Wood began to form into a small little shed. Tobi smiled ad walks in. The shed was like only big enough for his body. He laughed and laid back.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

The Hokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hokage   The Hokage EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:55 pm

Kirito was in the forest when he sensed a chakra similar to his, another Senju? He made his way to the point he felt the chakra from and found himself a small shed seemingly made entirely from one piece of wood, something a Senju with a relatively high mastery over their clan's wood element could do. He was curious to see which of his clan members had done this. Kirito wasn't aware of anyone else with a mastery over wood. "Hello?" he would say loud enough for anyone inside or around the shed to hear him. He would patiently wait for a response and react accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

The Hokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hokage   The Hokage EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:01 pm

Tobi groaned when someone said hello everyone was waking him up after a long time of training. Why couldn't a working man get rest in this place." Why are you people waking me up first Taika now you " said Tobi as he walked out of the shed and squinted his eyes at the man in front of him. His eyes had to adjust to the brightness of the sun but when they did Tobi was shocked in front kg him was the Hokage. He felt so bad for saying what he had said." Please my apologizies sir. It is just that I have been training every day and every time I get close to sleep someone wakes me up " said Tobi." You should figure out my name " said the voice from within his his." Shut the hell up you" replied Tobi. He looked at the Hokage then said " so Sir Hokage what can I do for you ". He maneuvered the wood to go back into the earth.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

The Hokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hokage   The Hokage EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 5:56 pm

Kirito had been rudely greeted by the person inside the shed saying something about being woken up and wanting to sleep. He wasn't interested enough to interrupt so he decided to say his peace and leave. "It's ok I didn't mean to disturb you. You can go back to sleep now. I'll find you again if I need you."
Back to top Go down
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

The Hokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hokage   The Hokage EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:52 pm

Tobi stared at the Hokage. Tobi had felt so had he did not know that the Hokage was saying hello he had to apologize. He got on one knee and said " I am so sorry Lord Hokage I was just so tired. Is there anyway I can make that rude remark up to you " asked Tobi. He really did not know that it was the Hokage saying hello and he felt bad. Uhhh Taika why did you start this said Tobi in his head." Find out my name and I will tell you why " said the voice in his head." Shut the hell up you are not Taika. If you want me to know your name you would have told me " replied Tobi.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

The Hokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hokage   The Hokage EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 12:50 pm

The boy had apologized for his rude behavior but Kirito still was not that interested him at the moment so he decided to leave and let the boy sleep. He did make a note to keep tabs on the boy though. If he could create that shed with wood element he may become a powerful ally one day. He would have to tell Taika about it later. Speaking of Taika, he was almost ready to take the Hokage seat. That gave Kirito room to track down that traitorous Uchiha. Traitors to Tanzaku are not tolerated, especially ones with sensitive information about the Senju and Uchiha. "It's ok. You may go back to sleep. You should expect a summons from myself or my subordinate soon. Until then, do as you please but abide by the rules of Tanzaku." Kirito would say to the boy before disappearing in a flash of yellow light.
[exit]
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

The Hokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hokage   The Hokage EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:01 pm

Approved