Naruto Age of the Past
Claiming the Mizukage Position IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Claiming the Mizukage Position IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claiming the Mizukage Position

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Claiming the Mizukage Position Empty
PostSubject: Claiming the Mizukage Position   Claiming the Mizukage Position EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:57 am

[As I heard Gwynevere quit.]

Arcanis Appeared in the Mizukage's office finding it abandoned. Seems the previous occupant skipped town rather than Deal with him. Arc shrugged propping his feet up onto the Kage's desk. Even If She hadn't run out he Dared anyone to challenge his right. "I'm claiming this Country in the name of the State Military." He lit up and Cigar and decided it was time for a bad habit.

CLaiming Mizukage Title
Back to top Go down
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

PostSubject: Re: Claiming the Mizukage Position   Claiming the Mizukage Position EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 4:21 am

After being bored for some time. Pain went to see Gwyn in the Mizukage office but instead saw Arc sitting with his feet propped on the desk. Pain looked at him a little before finally saying " why are you sitting in my chair '.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Claiming the Mizukage Position   Claiming the Mizukage Position EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 4:38 am

"question is PAIN" arc spat out, "Why aren't you sitting in your chair? I've gone through hell trying to deal with this woman who supposedly you had given the seat to....So now explain yourself to me. Why are you not sitting in your position? I made you a General in my Army why do you think that position should be taken so lightly?" Arc wouldn't move in the slightest.the shadows of the office obscuring the top of his face in a gangster type way.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Claiming the Mizukage Position   Claiming the Mizukage Position EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:18 am

Pain only looked at Arc when he had asked those questions. Why did he give up his position?" I gave up my position because I had the feeling I needed to do more training that I was not yet ready to be a kage. I trained a lot since then. But I had come to realised Gwyn was doing bad at her job " said Pain as he pulled out a chair and sat in front of the desk." Now if you don't think I derserve the position or something " Pain trailed off.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Claiming the Mizukage Position   Claiming the Mizukage Position EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:35 am

Arc looked at Kyo. He supposed he should test to see if he had infact gotten any better. if he did maybe he would except the lousy excuse to let an entire country nearly fall to ruin. In the blink of an eye the desk with Arc's feet on it would fly into the air about to land on Kyo. But the Raikage was stronger than that. ducking under the flying desk he would punch his Student in the gut likely knocking him through a few walls. it was fine though this place needed remodeling. Dashing after the man as he smashed through the walls he would leap up and bring his two fists down on his head sending him to the ground floor. Crouching next to the hole his student had made he called down to him..."You have been training? Show me."

[absolutely none of this is lethal Arc is pulling his punches we are going to have a DBZ style bout real quick.]
Back to top Go down
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

PostSubject: Re: Claiming the Mizukage Position   Claiming the Mizukage Position EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:57 am

After getting beat up bad. Pain laid on the ground for five seconds when be had a small conversation with Kokou." Someone should teach him a lesson " said Kokou. Pain had mentally laughed then said " Hopefully I can at least land a hit ". Pain hopped up activating his Rinnegan." Pain let me takeover I am not going to do anything rash " said Envy. Pain thought about it Envy and him did form a bond Pain was sure he would not do anything stupid. He nodded his head and let Envy takeover. When Envy was released he screamed " FINALLY THE BEAST HAS BEEN RELEASED ". Pain jumped out of the hole not feeling a thing anymore. His black rimmed eyes glowed in the night. He summoned his path. It came its orange hair. Pain began running towards Arcanis with his Rasengan in hand at the speed of 150. Pain would get to Arcanis and hopefully hit him with the Rasengan. He then jumped back and performed the hand seals for water needles. From the fountain that was in the hole Pain waved his hand and 20 water needles shot out of the water. At the speed of 40 heading towards Arcanis. Once the needles would get close to Arcanis Pain's path would hop in front of him and hold out both of his hands. A spehere of gravity would shoot forward at the speed of 100 with the power of 100 and hopefully hit Arc throwing him outside in the mist.

Path has 50 CP and Used Shinrai Tensei

Pain has 655 CP left

Used Water Needles Rasengan and Asura Propeller
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Claiming the Mizukage Position   Claiming the Mizukage Position EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:42 am

Arc's Eyes saw everything....almost literally. they were head and shoulders above Pain's and he would demonstrate that. As kyo leapt out of the hole Arc shook his head. When he opened his Eye's Kyo would be able to see Arc's own Rinnegan. Pain would fly at him Rasengan in hand... and would meet Arc's own rasengan. He even matched the speed in the opposite direction of the spin. The two rasengan would fizzle popping like balloons. Arc's next attack was already happening. Kicking Pain in the chest he would send him straight backward. "Come On Is that all you got?" The next attack was a combo water needles and a Shinra Tensei blast. both would be taken care of with Arc's own Shinra Tensei. "You have learned how to use powerful techniques....That doesn't make you strong....Strength comes from this." Arc pointed to his head. "Stop thinking you can't beat someone with simply a powerful jutsu... You need a briliant outlook. You need to be able to fight with a strategic mind. Take your Path for instance." the moment he said that he'd dissapear. apearing behind Kyo he'd make the clone seal making a single Shadow clone and he himself would mask his chakra with the supression skill and drop through the hole directly behind him. The clone would begin the Leaf rising wind technique to hit Pain as he turned around. this would be followed with Dance of the falling leaf. two blows would land one disarming Pain of his chakra, five elemnts seal. the second would disarm Pain of his motor skills, body pathway derangement.

Should this land. Arc would return to pain dispelling the clone and healing Pain of all injuries and unsealing him. otherwise the fight would continue.
Back to top Go down
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

PostSubject: Re: Claiming the Mizukage Position   Claiming the Mizukage Position EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:03 am

After seeing Arc disappear Pain at the last moment activated his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. He turned and came face to face with Arcanis clone. Pain would duck down and avoid the kick. He would peform a leaf rising wind himself kicking the clone in the air at the speed of 130. He would hold his right eye whispering the word " Amaterasu". The black flames would shoot at the clone who was in the air helpless. Pain would then follow his Amaterasu by jumping in the air and performing a leaf great whirlwind. After kicking the clone in the air Pain would fall back to the ground doing the handseals for substitution jutsu in case he was attacked again.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Claiming the Mizukage Position   Claiming the Mizukage Position EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:29 am

The kick would knock the clone into the air but helpless he was not.

The clone would look down at the man as he held his right eye. "Ameterasu" Arc knew it well. And he had trained a jutsu to directly counter the black flames of hell. "Tsutsumuaisu" The clones left eye countered the black flames perfectly. Still following up the attack pain would leap at him and Arc's clone would thrust out his hand. Using a technique that no one else knew, he would call upon the force with a throwing Pain through the wall behind him power of 70 and out of the building. Knowing the power of a path he knew he was not quite able to stop though. landing on the wall he would push off flying at the path he would flick his wrist, and wire would tie the path restricting him and anchoring him to the floor boards. Arc's clone pointed at the path with a stern look and said "stay there"

He would then follow Pain out of the building.
Back to top Go down
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

PostSubject: Re: Claiming the Mizukage Position   Claiming the Mizukage Position EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 4:03 pm

Pain was lying on his back as he flew out of the window. He stared at Arcanis Pain's eye started to spin. Pain jumped up and looked towards Arcanis and just started to stand there." Arc I have a feeling you are not going full power on me but oh well " said Pain as he pulled out Sanehada and stared at Arc waiting for Arc's next move
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Claiming the Mizukage Position   Claiming the Mizukage Position EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:01 pm

Arc's clone would land in front of Pain His Rinnegan eyes peircing Pain's. "You don't have the power to sit in that seat. You would be over thrown by anyone who enters this village. What would it say about me if I let A village under my jurisdiction fall to a random Wandering ninja that decided to set up shop? How Can I trust you to not give the seat away as you see fit to misfits and vagabonds in the future. Your actions have cost this county and this nation a lot of trouble. I will run this village untill you can prove your trustworthiness again."

With that arc's clone would return to the Mizukage building. using Alchemy to repair the damage.
Back to top Go down
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

PostSubject: Re: Claiming the Mizukage Position   Claiming the Mizukage Position EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:19 pm

Pain stared at Arc as he walked away and sighed. Samehada sat calmly in his hands. Pain looked at it and then back to Arcanis. Pain screamed out " Arcanis wait up I want you to take Samehada and give it to someone in Tanzaku hopefully a Senju so they can become more powerful. Even though I left that place I am still connected to it in many ways ". Pain ran towards Arc and handed him Samehada by the hilt so it would not absorb the chakra of Arcanis." Please Arc do this for me even if this is the only favor I have asked of you " said Pain as he left heading for the ocean.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Claiming the Mizukage Position   Claiming the Mizukage Position EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:34 pm

Arc Shrugged it was a weird request. He took the hilt in hand and dropped the bandaged blade onto his shoulder. "Sure why not. I'll see if I can get it to someone in tanzku. I'll even look for a senju." Arc would take the blade. He would then return repair the building and continue waiting out the time required to gain the title unchallenged.
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Claiming the Mizukage Position   Claiming the Mizukage Position EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 3:04 am

claiming Mizukage and recieving Samehada
Back to top Go down
Kozan
Anbu Captain
Kozan

Character sheet
Character Name: Kozan Asura
Clan: Asura
Element: Lightning, Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Dust

PostSubject: Re: Claiming the Mizukage Position   Claiming the Mizukage Position EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 3:12 am

Worst resistance to takeover ever. 1/69 for Pain lol
Also, approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claiming the Mizukage Position   Claiming the Mizukage Position Empty

Back to top Go down

Claiming the Mizukage Position
Page 1 of 1