Naruto Age of the Past
The Summons IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Summons IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Summons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

The Summons Empty
PostSubject: The Summons   The Summons EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:36 pm

Tobi was looking for a scroll he had collected days ago while exploring the forest. Labeled on the scroll was The Map to Mount Myoboku Land of Toads. Tobi had no idea what that was but he was going to find it. He wanted to know wether this map was telling the truth or not. But what had count Tobi's attention was that it said Land of Toads. He wandered what that meant. Finally he found the scroll and opened it coming face to face to a map that had Tanzaku in the middle. He looked at the land of toads. It was a very large mountain range with clouds covering the mountain tops. Tobi left out of his apartment heading towards the gates of Tanzaku to begin his mission of finding the land of toads. After arriving at the gates he saw the gate guard and told him he was going on for a mission of his own to find a secret land. The gate guard nodded his headed and said don't die which was not helpful or encouraging. Tobi began walking out of the gates and staring at the map. It looked like the mountains were in the northern part of the fire Country.

Tobi began to walk but had a feeling that someone or something was watching him or maybe it was just a feeling. He continued on his way and began to see the rigged mountains that were on the map. It looked even more horrifying in person. He gave a silent prayer to any god out there and continued on his way. Tobi finally had arrived at the mountains and saw that there was no way to go up but climb." I guess this will be a challenge " he said out aloud. He pushed chakra into his hands and grabbed the hard surface of the fountain and began to climb. While climbing he began to see a trail going up. He climbed faster hoping to get to the trail. As he got to the trail he layed on his back out of breath from the climbing. Tobi heard a tree branch break and shit forward lookin around." Who is there " he called out." I have been watching you every since you got that would element of yours " said a voice from behind him. Tobi turned around and saw a toad about 1 feet tall with orange skin." Who are you and why have you been watching me " asked Tobi as he calmed down. He saw the toad mouth move saying " I saw the great potential in you and wanted to train you to become a toad summoner " said the toad. A toad summoner Tobi thought. He heard about summons they were powerful animals that helped ninja could the land of toads be summons." So are you and your kind a summon animal " asked Tobi. The toad nodded his head saying " yes and I will like you to come with me to the land of the toads " said the toad.

Tobi felt his body going somewhere else and opened his eyes to the most buetiful place he had ever seen the land of toads.

2 stats claiming toad summons
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

The Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Summons   The Summons EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:37 pm

No. It's 1500 for a contract. If you have other WC going towards it then please say so.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

The Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Summons   The Summons EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:39 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Summons   The Summons Empty

Back to top Go down

The Summons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure no Sato :: Mount Myoboku-
Jump to: