Naruto Age of the Past
The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK) Empty
PostSubject: The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK)   The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:42 pm

Tobi was sitting down up against a tree with a bunch of fuinjutsu scrolls lying around everywhere with a few ninjutsu scrolls here and there. He stared at the scrolls. He saw the one he was looking for. A D rank fuinjutsu seal called chakra draining seal. Apparently it drained the chakra of the person you put the seal on and give it to yourself. That would be a great seal to use in battle. Tobi got up but left his scrolls on the ground and jumped into the tree and layed against it and began to nod off.
Back to top Go down
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

PostSubject: Re: The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK)   The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:53 pm

"You know that Taika guy is watching you " said the voice of the girl from within Tobi's head." Tobi opened one eye saying " what do you want Taika ". He was wondering why the Uchiha was stalking him." You don't have to stalk me " smirked Tobi as he closed his eyes back with his Zanlakuto hanging off the tree
Back to top Go down
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

PostSubject: Re: The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK)   The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:08 pm

Tobi with nothing else to do jumped off the tree and landed besides Taika." Oh those scrolls those are just some I've been studying. I have been training every day since I could walk I plan to become a personal guard of the Hokage " said Tobi as he picked up the scrolls and grabbed the one from Taika putting them together and stuffing them in his bag." So I see you have one of those cursed swords " said Tpbi while laughing." Everynow and then the voice in my head abuses me wanting me to know its name. I need to hurry and figure it out " said Tobi
Back to top Go down
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

PostSubject: Re: The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK)   The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 4:26 pm

Tobu smirked while staring at Taika." Well my sword does the same thing " said Tobi as he pulled out his over six foot tall sword. It stood 6 inches taller than himself. The Katana was very beautiful that he could not describe it.(If you want to know how it looks go to my stat page)." So do you want to have a small sword fight. No bloodlines jutsu or power boosting skills unless it is a sword skill " said Tobi as he put the pointy end of his sword to the ground and leaned on it." Couldn't hurt I need some training in " said Tobi.
Back to top Go down
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

PostSubject: Re: The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK)   The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:46 pm

Tobi picked his sword off the ground and held it with two hands the pointy end facing to the left. His right leg was in his front while his left leg behind him. Tobi looked like a sword master by his stance. He looked at the Uchiha and said " Let us dance ". Tobi ran forward at the speed of 36. In front of Taika Tobi would duck then try to stab his sword into the calf of Taika. He would then roll to the right and stand up and do a quick slash to the skin of Taika'a right arm. Tobi would then hit two backflips appearing 20 feet way from Taika.

I know this is Short
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK)   The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 6:22 am

Tobi smirked so he was right Taika was way faster than him. Tobi was five feet away from Taika and said " Taika I hope you know Medical jutsu. Sword Skill Horizontal Slant " screamed Tobi as he cut His sword through the air cutting Taika left arm's skin. His sword was going to the right but had connected on the left. Then he did the same move but starting at the right attempting to cut Taika right arm skin. Tovi then spinned in a full circle with the katana connecting to the skin of Taika arm then going through the air. A sky blue rhombjs appeared when all the slashes of the kataba happened. All of Tobi's movements had happened at the speed of 56.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

PostSubject: Re: The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK)   The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 5:53 pm

Tobi stared at Taika then to the sword at his neck. He then smirked and said " You know you only won that battle that fast because you are way faster than me ". Tobi moved Taika's sword from his neck and went and sat up against a tree." You know Taika you are a really cool person to be around " said Tobi. Before he had sat down he had put his Kunai back in his sheat." So what have you been up to lately if you mind telling me " said Tobi.
Back to top Go down
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

PostSubject: Re: The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK)   The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 6:16 pm

Tobi looked at Raika then answered his question." Well I met the Hokage who is my clan head Kirito and it did not go well. I was asleep in a shed I made with Wood release and Kirito said hello and I said why do people all ways wake me up . He said he was sorry for waking me up I apologized but he continued on his way. What made it bad was that I did not even no he was the Hokage " said Tobi. Tobi was still upset about that." So I think I've ruined my chances of becoming a gaurd of the Hokage " said Tobi.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK)   The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 5:16 pm

Taika's void request approved
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK)   The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:58 am

Huehuehue.....ultimate shadow for the luls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK)   The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Opposites Uchiha and Senju(P,NK)
Page 1 of 1