Naruto Age of the Past
Appearance IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Appearance IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Appearance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Appearance   Appearance EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:10 pm

Tobi had been walking in the forest exploring the wilderness as he always did. He remembered the Uchiba boy he had met a week or so ago he wondered what he was doing." You seriously need to get some from " laughed a girl's voice from within his head. Tobi stopped in his tracks was he going crazy. What was going on in his mind." I should go and get a therapist " said Tobi as he contiued to walk through the forest." You are a sociopath. Yeah I think that is the word " said the girl's voice again. Tobi stomach dropped he was going crazy no friends now voices in his head." The Sage of Six Paths has cursed me " said Tobi out aloud as he saw something shine on side of a tree. He went to the tree and saw the most beautiful katana he had ever seen. It had a sea blue blade that was six feet tall. The curve of the blade was one feet long. The hilt of the blade measured 5 inches making the sword as tall as a full grown man 6 feet and 5 inches. He saw that the blade was really sharped and trimmed with black making it even more beautiful. He saw that on the hikt was a bow that was sea blue as well. He then saw the scabbard of the blade which was all black with spots of sea blue everywhere like stars." What god blessed me with this " Tobi said out aloud." Me you stupid head. My name is wait I am going to let you find that out your self " said the girl's voice from with in his head. So Tobi was not crazy a voice was really within his head. He whispered thank you amazing world slowly.

300 words for Zanpakuto

1 stat
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appearance   Appearance EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:46 pm