Naruto Age of the Past
The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito] - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito] - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito]

Go down 
+2
NPC
Kirito the Forest Sage
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito]   The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 12:10 pm

Kaito'd stand there, breathing in and out a steady pace. Receiving the go ahead nod from Kirito, he perform the serpent seal once more. Around the same area as the other trees, massive roots would begin forming forming beneath the soil. The ground would begin churning and cracking with the emergence of a massive tree! This tree was closer to Kirito's and dwarfed Kaito's previous tree. It'd begin growing branches from the trunk to complete the technique. Now that was a work of art in Kaito's book. Something that a Kage like himself should be capable of doing.

"See, now that's what I call a tree right? Haha." Little did the young man know that a strange transformation would occur. The Sharingan would once again transform into another Dojutsu. A pair of light purple eyes with ripples, the Rinnegan. Kaito would be unaware of the newly activated eyes and would continue laughing it off. "I actually think that I can make a forest back home for the children to explore."
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito]   The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:04 am

Kaito had managed to create a tree much closer in size to Kirito's on his second attempt. The rate he progressed was astounding to Kirito. No wonder he had seen so much potential when he had first met the young Uchiha. As he finished the technique, he would turn to Kirito laughing, as his eyes would transform into a light purple with rings around the pupils. Kirito's hunch about how he had awakened his own rinnegan seemed to be correct. It was a combination of the Uchiha's sharingan and the Senju DNA somehow.

"I actually think that I can make a forest back home for the children to explore."

Kaito seemed to be totally oblivious to the change in his eyes. Almost the same thing had happened to Kirito himself when his rinnegan awakened. He had not shared this with anyone, hoping to keep his new doujutsu a complete secret until he was forced to use it. A shocked expression had formed on Kirito's face as these thoughts ran through his mind. After a brief pause he would speak. "Kaito. Your eyes, they've changed." was all he would say to his friend. Even though Kaito was a close friend of his, he would not reveal his own rinnegan. No one knew that he possessed this doujutsu and he wanted to keep it that way. Though he would give his friend any information he would need regarding the new transformation within his own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito]   The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:15 am

It took Kaito a while to actually begin feeling the power that had awakened in his eyes. There was indeed a change; he could feel it. (Pubeeerty) Once Kirito had commented on the change, he'd close both eyes, bringing his fingers to the lids. "You're right! Whatever it is, it just kicked in now. I can feel a change in my chakra. It isn't the same as the Sharingan." Kaito somehow managed to deactivate it, returning to the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. "What was that just now?" The young man removed his hands from his face and opened his eyes again. Whatever just transpired caught Kaito by surprise.

"I'm sorry Kirito. I don't know what happened. I felt normal at first but then I was overwhelmed by a sudden rush of chakra." He turned to the tree that he created. There was some deep thinking going on. What could have possibly caused that? Perhaps Kirito would know.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito]   The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:45 am

"What was that just now? I'm sorry Kirito. I don't know what happened. I felt normal at first but then I was overwhelmed by a sudden rush of chakra."

Kirito couldn't help but let out a small laugh at that. Kaito was apologizing to him for not knowing what was going on with his eyes. The same thing had happened to him so of course he would find it somewhat amusing. Kirito smiled at his friend, letting him know everything was ok, before speaking up to give Kaito the information he would need. "It's ok Kaito. This was bound to happen to you eventually. Your eyes, your new eyes, are called the Rinnegan. It is an advanced form of the sharingan after advancing them to the Eternal version. You haven't discovered it until now because it requires both the powers of the Senju and the Uchiha to awaken." Kirito would not say how he possessed this knowledge but Kaito was smart. He would most likely put it together on his own. Even if he did, Kirito would still not show his own Rinnegan to his friend the Raikage. He hoped Kaito would not press the matter but simply accept the information given to him.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito]   The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:52 am

So this was the Doujutsu known as the Rinnegan. Both the power of the Uchiha and the Senju awakened this? Kaito began putting the facts together. Kirito had history would the former head of the Uchiha, Itami; even trusting him with some of his precious DNA. Could it be possible that Itami had gifted Kirito with something of his own? Plausible, seeing that Kirito knew a good amount about the Rinnegan itself. The young man wouldn't dwell too much into that though. He'd leave it as it is. Eventually, he'd look into it later on in his own village.

Wait! Speaking of own village, Kaito had forgotten that two outsiders were left in Jikoku. There was also the possibility that Meliodas hadn't reached the village yet. Although he had some trust in the ERU, there was no telling if these two men were holding back at the entrance. "The Rinnegan......I see. Kirito, if you don't mind, I have some business to attend to back at my village. Those two outsiders I told you about are still there. I thank you for all that you have given me."
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito]   The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:59 pm

Hikari the creepy creeper is here. Ultimate Shadow activated.
Back to top Go down
Shinmaru Aburame
Anbu Captain
Shinmaru Aburame

PostSubject: Re: The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito]   The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:57 pm

"The Rinnegan......I see. Kirito, if you don't mind, I have some business to attend to back at my village. Those two outsiders I told you about are still there. I thank you for all that you have given me."

So this was it huh? Kirito didn't really expect to be able to have much time with his friend but a day and a half was very short indeed. Still, he knew the responsibilities a Kage had to their village so he understood. He didn't leave his own village very often anymore either because of his own duties as Hokage and when he did it wasn't for long periods. He would look at his friend and tell him he understood. "No worries Kaito. I know how it is to be a Kage and have responsibilities to your village. Go on. We will train more when you have the time. Feel free to come and visit Tanzaku any time."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito]   The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:24 pm

Kaito'd simply close his eyes and smirk, "Oh, you know how it goes Kirito. Always busy with things and never having much time to go out. It's what I was left with. Maybe I'll become a great Raikage and be looked at like one of the greatest, much like how you are looked at by Tanzaku." He'd open his eyes, the smirk turning into a smile. "You know I'll always visit Kirito. Even if I may not announce my visit, just know that I'll be watching over this village periodically." With that said he'd turn around, walking towards the exit of the training grounds. "Adieu."

The young Raikage would begin swirling as he warped to the Kamui dimension. There was business to settle in Jikoku......

[Exit]

----------------------
TWC = 1532
Learning Nativity of a Sea of Trees
1500 Ryo

Last edited by Kaito Uchiha on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito]   The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 3:16 pm

Kaito would say his farewell and promise he would visit and that he would be watching over Tanzaku. That made Kirito even more confident in his plans. Perhaps with Kaito, Taika and the rest of the Tanzaku ninja this world will be protected after all. "Kaito, you may get a letter from me soon. My subordinate will be taking my spot as Hokage shortly. I hope you can attend the ceremony. Take care." he would say to his friend before they both disappeared in their respective flashy exits. Kaito would begin to swirl then disappear and Kirito would disappear in a yellow flash.
[exit]
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito]   The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 9:36 am

(Uh, can we get an approval on these exits pleeeeease. Lol It's the only way I can get back to Kumo.)
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito]   The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:16 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito]   The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start of New Beginnings....[P, Kaito]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next