Naruto Age of the Past

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Phaltering

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

PostSubject: Phaltering    Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:55 am

Name: Phaltering
Jutsu Type: Space/Time
Element: -
Duration/Cooldown: Indefinite/ Posts used x2
Range: -

Appearance:
Phaltering:

What it does: Essentially the user may phase in and out between their physical and spiritual state at the same speed as their reaction speed stat. The user simply switches their body into the Spiritual Realm which mirrors, but does not align with our own. While in the Spiritual Realm the user may not affect anything on our realm and vice versa thus he will appear to walk through walls and have things go through him/her, this is only because the light from their molecules can be seen on this plane as well as the spiritual but they themselves are not here. The user must keep the technique activated or else it will begin the cool down as soon as he/she does not pay the chakra cost. The user may bring any object or person they are holding when they phase with them but they must be careful not to phase back into the physical realm when their image is in an object or they could die. This also increases the user's reaction speed, willpower, mental sharpness, and thought speed by two ranks.

Wordcount to learn: 4,000
Chakra Cost: A rank to activate, C to maintain per post after.
Bonus Requirements: Roland Ootsutsuki only

Backstory: This jutsu was passed on to Roland by his mother as she never had a daughter.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Ezekiel 25:17

Last edited by Roland the Soviet on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Uchiha
Kage

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Phaltering    Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:02 am

Nice! Kiiiitttyyyyy!

Approved!

Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phaltering    Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:53 pm

Updated

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phaltering    Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:03 am

Bump

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phaltering    Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:51 pm

Bump

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phaltering    

Back to top Go down

Phaltering
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Creation Center :: Techniques and Abilities :: Jutsu Creation :: Approved Jutsu :: S Rank :: Space Time-
Jump to: