Naruto Age of the Past

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Molecular Doorway

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

PostSubject: Molecular Doorway   Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:28 pm

Name: Molecular Doorway
Jutsu Type: Space/Time
Element: -
Duration/Cooldown: 10 Posts/5 Posts
Range: 50 meters in battle, unlimited out of battle

Appearance:

What it does: It allows the user to create portals according to their whim, these will transport by molecules whatever goes in to the corresponding doorway. Each set of two comes with two different colored rings, blue and orange. These portals may be up to seven feet wide or as small as two feet wide depending on what the user desires. These portals last until another set is created, in which case the first corresponding color would vanish setting up a new loop. Anything may be transported through this, and the user can set it up within 50 meters of him including in other dimensions as it does not work as a teleporter but rather a type of time distortion causing the user to travel seemingly instantly when in fact it's just a ripple of time. This cannot be used to go to the past, and as the end portal may not be set up in the future this is also out of the question. The portals form at the user's reaction speed.

Wordcount to learn: 4,000
Chakra Cost: A rank per set of doorways
Bonus Requirements: Taught by Roland Ootsusuki

Backstory:

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Ezekiel 25:17

Last edited by Roland the Soviet on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Molecular Doorway   Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:28 pm

Bump

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Molecular Doorway   Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:48 pm

Bump

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinmaru Aburame
Anbu Captain

PostSubject: Re: Molecular Doorway   Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:15 am

Approved unless I missed something.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Molecular Doorway   Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:24 pm

Updated

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Molecular Doorway   Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:05 am

Bump

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirito the Forest Sage
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Molecular Doorway   Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:19 pm

Re-Approved
Back to top Go down