Naruto Age of the Past
Boy meets Girl IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Boy meets Girl IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boy meets Girl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Basara Ootsutsuki
Academy
Basara Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Basara Ootsutsuki
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Lightning

Boy meets Girl Empty
PostSubject: Boy meets Girl   Boy meets Girl EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:38 pm

Before the events at Jikoku Village, Basara had been traveling for a couple days with no food. The reason he had no food was because of while taking a dip in the spring, a group of thieves took it all. with a second thought, maybe it wasn't thieves. Perhaps it was a group of animals. That would seem logical since none of his clothes, accessories or weapons were missing. Basara was starting to feel the effects of not eating for the past couple of days. Just when all hope was lost, Basara just fell to the ground backwards. His bag had opened up to reveal the Cross Tail. He thought to himself for a while. He continued to think. Thinking more until, finally! He had a plan. Basara stood up and picked up Cross Tail from his bag. He puts it on his right hand. With hash Basara rushes towards a nearby forest, he believed he would find food.

A tree that seemed unusually large, looked all too convenient to him. He had paid no mind to it though and started so grab the tree bark looking for the best grip to climb the tree. Once he found the right spot he smiled. He started to climb the tree with quite some speed. Only making it a quarter of the way, it felt like he was climbing for ever. Taking a quick break on the closest branch above him, he swung with his left hand on to the branch to thrust his body upward. Landing on the branch in as squat position, Basara puts Cross Tail on his right hand. He then begins to focus his chakra into Cross Tail.

"Time for the Field of Vision Jutsu!" Chakra becomes visible as it starts to flow from Basara into Cross Tail. The strings in Cross Tail had spread through out the forest in multiple directions. This would span over a 100 meter radius. The string would move accordingly to Basara's will. He made sure to make each string thin enough to were those that came in contact with it wouldn't be able to feel it. Also with some more added chakra, he was able to manipulate the strings to allow them on contact they would stick to it's target, further helping him to locate the target. On contact with the strings, Basara will know the precise direction and distance the target is. Now that the strings have been set, the young boy now will sit and wait for his meal.

10 minutes go by and Basara had already fallen asleep, due to fatigue and hunger. Unfortunately for him, a couple wild boars had entered the "Field of Vision" which he had hoped for. Cross Tail was repeatedly tugged until Basara finally woke up. The way he woke up however, wasn't pleasant. As Cross Tail pulled Basara, he awoke to falling out of the tree. by the time he realized he was falling, it was already too late. He hit the ground with a loud bang! "Oww Oww Oww! That hurts a lot!" He says in pain. After regaining focus Basara realized that his plan to find food worked! "Alright!" he says. "Now what direction are you in!" A rather large, dreadful grin had appeared on his face due to the intense hunger he felt.

At approximately, 50 meters away from Basara he could feel there was something moving around. There was however, more targets around the same area. At first he was confused as to why there were so many targets but, it wouldn't matter because in his mind he thought he would approach a feast of wild boars. With food on his mind he charged after the targets without worrying about any consequences. At this time Basara had already unlocked the Byakugan eye but, without the proper diet and nutrition he required as a growing boy he didn't think about using it to see what he was dealing with.

For some reason whenever Basara tried approaching the targets they seemed to always keeping moving and in different directions. Almost as if the target ahead of the rest of the group was being chased. Now Basara, using his head decided to use his Byakugan eye. "Now, I'll see whats really going on. Byakugan!" Basara finally activates the Byakugan! Now he is starting to see through the forest. Zooming in closer he can see a group of ninja, 5 of them were present. They all wore the same green tunic, black pants and black shoes. Each member of the group of ninja had a headband that symbolized the 5 elements Fire, Water, Wind, Earth and Lightning. To and obvious extent, Basara would assume that these ninja donned those individual elements. Even further ahead of them, he saw a woman running away from them. She had a long red hair tied in ponytail. Also she was nearly naked. The clothes that she had was an old, worn, used and ripped up beige tunic that would reach halfway down her thighs. The way her tonic was worn, would show off her nicely shaped figure and C-cup sized breasts. She had no pants or shoes either. Basara had seen that the woman was frantically running for her life. To see, someone being hunted down but a group of people angered Basara to the point where he would have to intervene.

Unfortunately, he wouldn't be able to catch up with them the way he is now, so he would then decide to activate God Speed. As lightning starts to cloak the young man he could feel his physical abilities rise to the next level. It didn't stop there with the anger he felt towards these ninja for attacking a defenseless woman, his abilities would rise even more. Once God Speed had completely cloaked Basara, he jumped up on to the closest branch to him and as he landed he coiled his legs back as if he was going to launch himself. He kicked back into the branch so hard the whole tree came collapsing down. Before the tree could even hit the ground Basara had seemingly vanished. He had been moving so fast that he was barely visible. Only someone of a high could follow his movements. Closing in on the group of ninjas with incredible speed, Basara prepares himself for a huge battle. At the same time Basara darted towards the group, the red haired woman had fallen to the ground. The ninja who donned the Earth element had used a jutsu to raise the ground beneath the woman, to trip her up. Now these 5 ninja had finally caught up to the woman surrounding her.

"You really thought you could escape us! You filthy little bitch!" -Fire Ninja

"You fucking whore! Making us go through so much trouble!" -Water Ninja

"What should we do with her guys. Cause' I'm thinking she needs to start acting like a slave." -Earth Ninja

"Hee hee hee. You're right! I think we should show her what kind of work she'll be doing from now on." -Wind Ninja

"You guys have you're fun now. Otherwise she'll be useless to us. Make sure you break her to the point she only knows how to be a slave." Lightning Ninja

The Fire, Earth, Water and Wind ninjas proceed to start gabbing the woman, fondling her breasts and butt whilst ripping the remaining clothes she had off. The Fire ninja was the first to have his way with her. The woman had struggled with all her might screaming for them to stop but the would just cover her mouth with their hands, continue to fondle her body. Since he didn't care much for the woman, the Lightning ninja had left the area while them remaining ninja had there way with the woman. With the hormones racing through the 4 ninja it was time for them to enter the forbidden garden. With her clothes completely ripped off, the ninja grew more aggressive. The earth ninja had taken the initiative to grasp her breast and licked her nipple ever so roughly. Following suit the Water ninja had started sucking on her other nipple.  Overwhelmed by the strength of these men, the woman could do nothing but struggle in vain. Now the Wind ninja had started to spread her legs so that the could truly have "fun." She struggled to keep her legs closed by using her hands to cover her vagina and squeezing her legs. They would laugh at her meaningless struggle. Earth and Water both restrain her arms so that she had no defense at all while Fire prepares himself. Wind had pull her legs apart to reveal her vagina all wet.

"So she was enjoying herself after all! What a lewd slut! HAHAHA! - Fire Ninja

"Hey just hurry it up so we can get a turn!" -Wind Ninja

The Fire ninja creep closer as he pulled out his dick. The woman had was in an even greater panic, for she did not want these men to force themselves upon her. Tears ran down her face as she continuously screamed "please no! Stop! I don't want this! Please just let me go!" The Fire ninja was now on top of the woman and prepared to pierce her vagina with great force. As the woman screamed, the Fire ninja was 5 inches away from inserting his dick in her. Before he could get any further, a bright shadowy figure had come knocking into the Fire ninja sending him a great distance through the forest, into many trees. The figure that attacked the Fire ninja then proceeded to throw a right hook to the Wind ninja who was the closest to him, sending him through the forest. This all happened too fast for them to react but by the time the first 2 ninja were attacked, the other 2 were ready to fight back. Unfortunately for them, the figure was still moving at high speed and kicked the Earth ninja in the stomach sending him into the forest. Finally, a punch was sent at the Water ninja who attempted to attack the mysterious figure. The ninja was also sent through the forest. The God Speed cloak had been deactivated and it revealed a young man with a tattered beige poncho. Underneath the poncho he wore a sleeveless black hooded jacket with a black undershirt, white pants and black shoes. He then looks over to the woman who had nearly been raped. Walking over towards her, he takes off the poncho. The woman trying to back away from the young man, fearing him because of what just happened to her. He throws his poncho at the woman and tells her, "Put this on. You're not hurt anywhere are you? I'm sorry I couldn't get here faster. If only I had been thinking this would've never happened to you, I'm sorry!" The young man gets on his knees and bows his head as he begs her for forgiveness. The young woman pulls the poncho closer to her as she wasn't sure exactly what to do. She decides to put the poncho on and crawls over towards the young boy. She places her right hand on his left cheek. The young boy raises his head, revealing his saddened face. The woman smiles at the boy and says, "I'm not hurt. Thank you for the poncho and rescuing me." With a closer look the woman seemed extremely beautiful almost like her presence radiated a lot of energy. The boy couldn't help but to shed tears because of the fact he couldn't prevent this woman from being violated and again he says "I'm sorry," and places his head back down. The woman blinks in confusion as to why he was crying. In a way to comfort him she embraces the boy holding his face to her chance, hugging him tightly.

After the brief moment they gave of comforting each other, they started to walk through the forest were they engaged in further conversation.

"By the way, for what purpose have you come to this forest. You don't seem like a bad person, so why would you be out here all alone." - Young Woman

"Actually, I was looking for food and then the guys chancing you caught my attention. It reminded me of a time when I was helpless to do anything for the people I cared for the most. I decided that because I wasn't able to protect those closest to me, I'll protect those who can't protect themselves." - Young Boy

The young woman held her hands to her face as she said, "Wow! I didn't know that. I'm so sorry for asking."

"Nah it's ok." The young boy said while waving his hands to assure her it was not a problem. "That's all in the past now, and they wouldn't want me to grieve everyday." The boy looks to the sky and smiles. The young woman notices his smile and with that she felt more at ease now that she could see his true self. "Oh, almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is Basara! Nice to meet you whats your name." Basara stops and reaches his hand out toward the woman, awaiting her response.

She also stops and looks at the hand Basara puts out. Reaching her hand out slowly she grabs his hand gently. She looks at him and lets out a big smile. "I'm Yoko! Nice to meet you Basara."

"Well, I was actually in the middle of looking for some food, would you care to join me?" -Basara

"I would love to but I have no way of repaying you." -Yoko

"What are you saying? We're friends now right? And friends help out friends." -Basara

Yoko looks at Basara who held such an earnest look. She continued to look at him a little longer until she finally started to cry. Basara rushes over to her trying to comfort her in order to stop her from crying. When she finally stops Basara asks, "Hey, Yoko! From now on why don't you travel with me. I'm currently on a journey to find where I belong in this world, so I'm on an adventure. I know I want to be able to protect people and in order to do that I need to be stronger."

"Would you really accept someone like me as your friend?" -Yoko

Basara looked confused as to why she would say something like that. He nodded. "Of course! There isn't any reason for us not to be friends and I gotta keep a crybaby like you from crying so much." Basara smiled real big after saying that to her.

Yoko looking angry started to pelt Basara with a flurry of punches. "Basara you big jerk! For your information I'm 17! Hmph!" She crosses her arms and turns away from him.

"Hey I'm 17 also!" -Basara

"Really! I thought you'd be 15 with that doffy haircut." Yoko bursts out laughing at Basara. He then starts to look embarrassed and starts to pout.

The two travel along the forest for some time until the where finally able to find some food. They have had there fill of food. Now that they have finally eaten, they felt full strength again. Getting set to leave the forest, the two set up camp for the night. They decided to rest for now and leave the forest in the morning.

At daybreak, Basara and Yoko start to leave the forest. When they reached the end of the forest 5 ninja had been waiting for them. It was the Fire, Water, Earth, Wind and Lighting ninja! They had been waiting for those 2 to leave the forest so that they could ambush them.  

"So you're the punk who attacked my men! You don't seem too tough. I''l make this easy for you. Hand over that slave and we'll let you off easy." The Lightning ninja said while pointing at Yoko.

"So you're the leader of this group. My answer is no!" Basara stands in front of Yoko blocking her from the ninja.

"WATER STYLE: WATER SHARK BOMB JUTSU!" Without hesitation, the Water ninja had already attacked.

"Not yet! EARTH STYLE: ROCK WALL JUTSU!" The Earth ninja had made an earth wall with 3 sides appear around Basara and Yoko so that they couldn't escape the water shark bomb.

"Looks like I'll back you up a bit, Wind Style: Great Sickle Weasel." The Wind ninja had also sent an attack towards the 2.

"These guys are messing with the wrong guy. Good thing I ate cause now I can go all out. GODSPEED!" Basara with haste sweeps Yoko off her feet and jumps out of harms way i a matter of seconds. An explosion is followed up after the destruction of the two's last immediate area was hit with both the water shark bomb and great wind sickle. Basara was now seen in the air holding Yoko in his arms but behind him also in the air was the Fire ninja who had already prepared for his fireball jutsu.

"Hehe now I can pay you back ya bastard. FIRE STYLE FIRE BALL JUTSU! -Fire Ninja

With no where to go they would have to take the hit. "Dammit, I hope I didn't have to rely on this. oh well, here goes nothing. Hey Yoko! Do you trust me!" Says Basara to Yoko. It seems he had a plan up his sleeve. "Uhh, well you haven't given me a reason not to so I will!" Yoko looked at Basara endearingly, putting her faith in him. He smiled back at her. "Ok! Here it goes! Yoko grab hold of me I need my hands for this one!" -Basara

She wraps her arms around tightly to Basara. He now prepares the hand signs of Rat-Tiger-Dog-Ox-Rabbit-Tiger, "FIRE RELEASE: PHOENIX SAGE FIRE TECHNIQUE!" From Basara's mouth 6 small fire balls erected as a barrier around him and Yoko as they were able to fend of the deadly fire attack. Now landing back to the ground Basara says with a surprised expression, "wow I can't believe it actually worked. The good old chief Taliban was right. If I kept practicing, I would eventually master the second element he taught me. Fire style! If that's the case, then maybe I can use this earth technique he taught me. This could be the perfect chance but, I don't want to put Yoko in harms way."

"Where are you looking!" The earth ninja had come just in front of Basara. He then used the Earth Style: Rock Arm Jutsu in order to clad his arm in rock, increasing his physical strength. Basara then proceeds to block the hit because he had no time to dodge. He was struck on his left side and even though he had blocked the attack, he was sent flying into a tree. The tree as capsized as Basara continued to fly straight into another. "Ouch that really hurt." Basara says. He stands up after being knocked a decent distance. He looks at Cross Tail, then beings to channel his chakra. "Hmph! Didn't think I would have to use you for this but, there's someone I have to protect. Cross Tail! Lend me your strength! GO! STRING ARMOR!" The strings of Cross Tail had wrapped around Basara's body, arms, hands and legs. Not too lose too were it would fall off and not too tight to were it would constrict his movements. "Now lets get this fight over with. God Speed!" Basara cloaks himseelf with God Speed and rushes back to the battlefield.

The ninja have surrounded Yoko. Just as they were about to strike her, strings had come to restrain the 4 ninja who attempted to attack her. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Basara appears before them cloaked in God Speed. The lightning surrounding him was so intense it started to break at the ground surrounding him. With god Speed active a surge of lightning would surge through the strings of Cross Tail send a mild shock to the 4 ninja. The 4 ninja would writhe in agony as the shock from God Speed was too much for them to handle. They had fallen to the ground, leaving Yoko to stand by herself unharmed. Basara proceeds to walk over to Yoko. He wanted to make sure she was safe. As Yoko started to run towards Basara, the leader of the group of ninja had appeared before her cutting her path off from Basara. He looks at his men lying on the ground, then looks towards Basara. "With that cloak, I could only assume that you trained under Raijin. Fortunately, I did too." The Lightning ninja had grown angry. He proceeded to activate his God Speed! Another God Speed user! Basara couldn't believe his eyes. While still in shock the Lightning ninja had already disappeared and reappeared behind Basara. He had thrown a spinning back kick at Basara sending him flying. He was in the air for no more than 2 seconds and the Lightning ninja had already appeared above him. He would then throw a devastating punch to his stomach sending Basara into the ground. The ground beneath him would then break up into a 10 meter radius crater. Basara lays on the ground appearing to be unconscious, losing the God Speed cloak. The Lightning ninja had stood above the edge of the crater, staring at Basara's lifeless body. Yoko would run towards the crater falling to her knees as she reached the edge of the crater opposite of the Lightning ninja. Tears would fall down her eyes as she puts her head down. The remaining 4 ninja that were knocked out from Basara's lightning shock, regained consciousness. The Fire ninja had moved in first, shoving Yoko out of his way. He would then prepare his strongest fire technique.

"You bastard! Now I'm really gonna kill you! FIRE STYLE: DRAGON FLAME JUTSU!" Before the Fire ninja could finish reciting his jutsu, Basara had opened his eyes to reveal he used his Byakugan. Yoko hadn't realized Basara was conscious and pleaded for the ninja to leave him alone, even begging him.

"8 Trigams..." Basara activates at the same time God Speed to appear before the Fire ninja. He looks the ninja in the face, and starts his attacks the grew faster with each hit. "2 palm.. 4 palm.. 8 palm... 16 palm...... 32 palm........ 8 TRIGRAMS 64 PALMS!" With the final strike of his attack Basara had sent the Fire ninja hurling into forest, knocking many trees down before he finally stopped at a boulder about a quarter of a mile away. In shock the other ninja couldn't believe that this young boy was still alive. Basara looked toward the earth ninja and started to charge a ball of lightning at his left hand. He quickly appeared in front of the ninja and put his had to the ninjas face. In a nonchalant voice Basara calls the name of his attack, "Static Boom." A beam emitted from the ball he created had unleashed a devastating power that electrocuted the Earth ninja to the point he could no longer move. Not only was he electrocuted but he was sent in a far off direction because of the intense attack. Yoko as well as the remaining 3 ninja couldn't believe that the boy from just a few moments ago, had this much power.

"What the hell just happened!?" - Water Ninja

"I couldn't keep up at all." -Wind Ninja

"You idiots prepare yourselves he's already making his move." The Lightning ninja says to his remaining comrades. He activates his God Speed which he had deactivated while walking away from the crater Basara was in. Basara was already on the way to attacking the remaining ninja but was intercepted by the Lightning ninja. They began to clash, moving at blinding speeds. Yoko, the Water ninja and Wind ninja couldn't keep up with there movements. Each time the 2 clashed surges of lightning would jolt around. With that situation under control, the Wind ninja had tapped the Water ninja and pointed at Yoko. That would signify that they would be the ones to capture her and to continue were they left off. They charged her but before she could understand what was happening it was too late fore her to escape. She attempted to run away but the grabbed her poncho and as she kept trying to run, it ripped and she fell to the group. Being completely exposed, she was about to relive what happened just the other day but this time Basara wouldn't be able to save her. The two ninja had mounted her and started to touch all over her body. Yoko struggled desperately but was over powered. She would then start to cry because she knew there was nothing more she could do.

"Please.. Help me.. Basara." Yoko said in such a quite voice. Basara was some how able to pick up her calling to him. He disengages from the fight with the Lightning ninja and charges toward Yoko. With anger filled in his eyes Basara had attempted to use the earth technique the chief of the Cocoyashi village taught him. The "13 Totem Poles." The "13 Totem Poles was an earth based jutsu that would act as a summoning jutsu and a ninjutsu technique. Basara would have to undo the God Speed in order to perform this technique.

"Get your filthy hands off of her!! NINJA ART SUMMONING: 13 TOTEM POLES!!" Basara had struck the ground with all his might using 50% of the chakra he had left in order to make the totem pole appear. The ground had been shaken up beneath them and what appeared from the ground was not 1 but 2 totem pole! This was all he could muster up even using half his chakra. The large totem poles had emerged from the ground and because of the chakra control Basara had over them he could manipulate the direction in which the totem poles travel. He had sent the 2 totem at the Water and Wind ninja in an attempt to crush the. The Totem pole traveled at high speed as they collided with each other, crushing the 2 ninja. Yoko was just barely missed by the collision. The totem poles had then crumbled away, revealing the 2 ninja to be unconscious. They would the fall to the ground, relieving Yoko of there presence allowing her to get away from them unharmed. Basara proceeds to walk over towards Yoko.

"Yoko! Are you ok? Did they hurt you in a........." Basara was silent before he could finish his sentence. Yoko looked upon Basara as if she had seen a ghost. Beyond Basara's chest a hand was seen piercing through his back, showing up out of his chest. A surge of lightning was also present as it started to ward off.

"Chidori.." The voice of the man that pierced him was heard in a dreaded manner. It was the Lightning ninja. Basara started to cough up blood as the man removed his hand from Basara's body. Basara the fell to his knees as Yoko could only watch in agony. Yoko would then cry for the amount of pain and amount of blood Basara had lost from that brutal attack. She runs towards him with tear filled eyes, before Basara fell to the floor she caught him and held him tightly.

With tear filled filled eyes, Yoko looked at the Lightning ninja and said "You are a evil man. How could you hurt someone this badly?"

"No matter what you may believe woman, this man has done the same to my men. I was only returning the favor. Besides he already knew what was to come had he given you up." -Lightning Ninja

Just then, the temperature around the entire battlefield had risen drastically. The Lightning ninja also felt a strange presence in the area. He couldn't understand what was going on himself either. Turning towards Yoko and Basara, a red aura had started to glow from Yoko. Soon the entire area started flowing with her energy. It appeared as if she was going through some sort of transformation. She places Basara down on the ground and stands to face the Lightning ninja. She looks at him with anger filled eyes as the air around her begins to intensify even more. The Lightning ninja at this point couldn't believe what was going on. He would actually back away from Yoko as her entire presence had shown to overpower his own will. Yoko's body begin going through transformation. She starts to glow bright so that she was barely visible and you could only see a silhouette of her. She begins growing larger and larger growing wings as well. Finally the glow from before had dissipated. What came from that transformation was a creature thought to have long since existed. Standing at about 15 feet with a wing span of 25 feet stood the mythical creature known as the phoenix! The phoenix let out a loud roar in agony as the one friend she had was dying at her feet. She would then look over towards the Lightning ninja in anger and would whip her wing at the ninja sending him flying through the air. It was with such great force he couldn't even regain composure. The phoenix would then fly towards the man spinning around in a circular motion at high speed. At the same time she breathe fire from her mouth creating a fire like tornado. She would charge straight at the man moving a great speed burning him with that attack. The ninja was then seen falling from the sky as the tornado of flames dispersed. While falling to the ground, the phoenix flew over the ninja. With another deep breathe she she gathered nature energy to enhance her attack to create a meteor like ball of fire. Aiming at the Lightning ninja she fires away. With an even faster speed than what she moved at the flaming meteor have been on its way to attack the man. Upon collisions, the area around the ninja blew up in a 50 m radius. Luckily for Basara, he wasn't close enough to where the radiation of energy would blow him back. He looked at the phoenix in shock knowing that it was his friend Yoko. The boy didn't know that a sweet, beautiful and innocent young girl like Yoko could posses such destructive power. The area scorched my the flaming meteor had left a crater spanning 30 meters in radius. She then flies over towards Basara transforming back into her human state. Basara was still lying on the ground in pain. He looked upon the girl as she sat on her knees to the side of him.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. I'll heal you up right away and leave you." Yoko had channeled her chakra and created a feather. this was called phoenix down. It had the properties to heal anyone near death back to full strength. She then places the feather on Basara's back as she begins to push the feather gently into his body. Basara's wounds begin to close and he starts to feel he can move again. Yoko then stands up turning, away from Basara and starts to run away. Before she could even get anywhere Basara had grabbed her by the arm. She tried to pull away but Basara held her to tightly.

"What are you doing? Let me go." Yoko sounded like she was crying and was trying to cover it up.

"What do you mean? I have to properly thank you for saving my life." -Basara

"Ok you're welcome now let me go!" Yoko screams and rips away from Basara turning into him but backing away. "I'm a monster there is no need for a human to hang out with a monster like me."

Basara looked at her but she wouldn't look at him. He walks over to her and grabs her by the shoulders and pulls her in for a big hug. He embraces her tightly making sure she couldn't break free. "Humans? Monsters? What does that matter? We all exist don't we? So why is it that we can't be friends? From the moment you embraced me, I felt we were always friends. Just because you're not human doesn't change the fact I have thought of you as a friend in the first place. Don't ever forget what I'm about to tell you. YOKO! YOU ARE MY FRIEND! Basara had screamed at the top of his lungs so that the heavens could hear him. Yoko could only look up at as he looked back at her and smiled. She replied with a head nod saying "yes" as she embraced while crying her eyes out.

After a short while, they started to travel again. Yoko was wearing Basara's ruined black hooded shirt and his underwear since she had no clothes. Basara was shirtless with only his pants and boots. While walking he was playing his pink ocarina and Yoko seemed to love the songs he was playing.

"Hey Basara! I really liked that last song. What was the name of it?" -Yoko

Basara smiled looked at the sky and said, "it's called Saria's song."

"Saria? Who's that?" Yoko

"That's the name of a friend who is no longer her, but she is always with me." Basara says while looking at the pink ocarina

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have asked." -Yoko

"It's ok. By the way did you come up with an answer?" -Basara

"An answer? To what?" -Yoko

"Remember, I asked you to come with me?" -Basara

"Oh! Right! I have decided! I'll join you Basara." Yoko smiles at Basara as she seemed excited. Basara also looked happy about her decision. "If I don't tag along with you, who would heal you up when you get into trouble."

"Wait, I'm the one that gets in trouble? What about you?" Basara says in self defense. The 2 had shared a nice laugh as the continued to walk towards a village.

"Hey Basara! Don't get mad but, before I can travel with you I have to return back to my village." -Yoko

"Sure no problem. But how will we find each other?" -Basara

"I'm a phoenix we have a great sense of smell and sight!" -Yoko

"That's true! But, let's get you some clothes first!" -Basara

Last edited by Basara Ootsutsuki on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Basara Ootsutsuki
Academy
Basara Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

Boy meets Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy meets Girl   Boy meets Girl EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:41 pm

Claiming:

5750 word count
28 stat points
Familiar: Yoko Littner
Water Element
Earth Element

Last edited by Basara Ootsutsuki on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Basara Ootsutsuki
Academy
Basara Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

Boy meets Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy meets Girl   Boy meets Girl EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:57 pm

work in progress
Back to top Go down
Basara Ootsutsuki
Academy
Basara Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

Boy meets Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy meets Girl   Boy meets Girl EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:05 pm

updated and ready for review
Back to top Go down
Basara Ootsutsuki
Academy
Basara Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

Boy meets Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy meets Girl   Boy meets Girl EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 2:46 am

5750 WC

Yoko= 1500
Water Element= 1000
Earth Element= 2000

1250 WC remaining

Last edited by Basara Ootsutsuki on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shinmaru Aburame
Anbu Captain
Shinmaru Aburame

Boy meets Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy meets Girl   Boy meets Girl EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 2:59 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Basara Ootsutsuki
Academy
Basara Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

Boy meets Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy meets Girl   Boy meets Girl EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 11:34 pm

Updated-Element Swap

From This...
She wraps her arms around tightly to Basara. He now prepares the hand signs of Tiger-Snake-Rat-Snake-Tiger, "WATER STYLE: WATER WALL JUTSU!" From Basara's mouth a defensive wall of water erected a barrier around him and Yoko as they were able to fend of the deadly fire attack. Now landing back to the ground Basara says with a surprised expression, "wow I can't believe it actually worked. The good old chief Taliban was right. If I kept practicing, I would eventually master the second element he taught me. Water style! If that's the case, then maybe I can use this earth technique he taught me. This could be the perfect chance but, I don't want to put Yoko in harms way."

To this...
She wraps her arms around tightly to Basara. He now prepares the hand signs of Rat-Tiger-Dog-Ox-Rabbit-Tiger, "FIRE RELEASE: PHOENIX SAGE FIRE TECHNIQUE!" From Basara's mouth 6 small fire balls erected as a barrier around him and Yoko as they were able to fend of the deadly fire attack. Now landing back to the ground Basara says with a surprised expression, "wow I can't believe it actually worked. The good old chief Taliban was right. If I kept practicing, I would eventually master the second element he taught me. Fire style! If that's the case, then maybe I can use this earth technique he taught me. This could be the perfect chance but, I don't want to put Yoko in harms way."

Claim
Fire Element instead of Water
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

Boy meets Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy meets Girl   Boy meets Girl EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 11:36 pm

Alright, approved my man but this is a one time deal just so you are aware. Be more careful with your choices in the future man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boy meets Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy meets Girl   Boy meets Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Boy meets Girl
Page 1 of 1