Naruto Age of the Past

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Atomic Destruction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tetsu Bakemono
Admin

PostSubject: Atomic Destruction   Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:34 am

Name: Atomic Destruction
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Dust
Duration/Cooldown: 8/16
Range: 50m
Base Power: 200
Base Speed: 200
Hand-Seals: -

Appearance:
Spoiler:

What it does: Tetsu forms a Dust sphere between both palms and claps his hands together, releasing a cloud of sparkling dust outwards. Within the sparkling dust are micro-sized spheres of the Dust element that are small enough to be inhaled. Once inhaled, the particles travel throughout the target, activating upon the user's command. Each particle will grow to the size of a baseball, beginning to destroy the target from within. In order to avoid damage, the user's actual health must be over 200. These particles can be directed by the user, but a Wind technique can easily fend off the dust.

Wordcount to learn: 5000
Chakra Cost: 60 CP
Bonus Requirements: Must be Tetsu, or learn from him.

Backstory: -

Last edited by Tetsu Bakemono on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Destruction   Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:23 pm

How about you lower this jutsus power vs wind, since each spec has a power of 200 as is lol. I just like having a bit of a downside to something with this much of an upside, other than that however I see absolutely no problem with this.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Ezekiel 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tetsu Bakemono
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Destruction   Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:33 pm

Fixed it up. For the actual power itself, I don't think wind would affect how strong the attack is. They will have an effect on Speed though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Destruction   Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:48 pm

If they're at SS they could destroy this technique anyways probably so that isn't much of a hindrance XD

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tetsu Bakemono
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Destruction   Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:03 pm

You're right! Lol I removed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Destruction   Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:07 pm

Alright this works, heavy wind techs will affect the movement and whatnot but ultimately nothing under a strength of 200 will destroy them.

Approved!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirito the Forest Sage
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Atomic Destruction   Mon May 18, 2015 8:49 pm

needs to be updated
Back to top Go down