Naruto Age of the Past

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Arashigan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Arashigan   Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:49 pm

Name: Arashigan
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Tempest
Duration/Cooldown: 1 post / 2 posts
Range: users throwing distance
Base Power: A Rank
Base Speed: A Rank
Appearance:

What it does:  The user spins their Tempest chakra into a densely packed sphere.

These spheres are smaller in size than the normal ragengan being only 3.5 cm in radius.  and due to the water chakra giving the spinning orb more density and inertia the orb is capable of being thrown like a baseball.  This has a range of the users throwing distance and speed of their locomotive speed.

the ball is infused with lightning water and wind type elements mixing together to make an element that can only be described as the perfect storm.  Arashigan that strike a surface "pop" expanding the super condensed water base to a bubble 2 meters in radius the water conducting the jutsu's power worth of electricity.  this is enough to paralyze for 3 posts anyone with lower health than the power.  the "bubble" expands at an A rank speed and immediately collapses to nothingness after applying the effects to everyone in range.  

Additionally while in the air the Arashigan lashes out to anyone within 2 meters of it even if it doesn't connect.  Wind blades and lightning arc out of the ball slicing these people with a sharpness of the jutsu's power and paralying them for 1 post unless their health rank equal to or above the jutsu's power.

Wordcount to learn: 4000
Chakra Cost: 1 A rank
Bonus Requirements: Tempest element and Rasengan

Stats

Last edited by Makussu the Paperboy on Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Arashigan   Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:40 pm

Change throwing speed to locomotive speed, and change the stun to equal to or above and this will be approvable.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Ezekiel 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Arashigan   Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:10 pm

edited

Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Arashigan   Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:13 pm

Approved

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Ezekiel 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arashigan   

Back to top Go down

Arashigan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Creation Center :: Techniques and Abilities :: Jutsu Creation :: Approved Jutsu :: A Rank :: Ninjutsu-
Jump to: