Naruto Age of the Past
Meeting Up [NK, Private] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Meeting Up [NK, Private] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting Up [NK, Private]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akihiro Hyuuga
Genin
Akihiro Hyuuga

Meeting Up [NK, Private] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Up [NK, Private]   Meeting Up [NK, Private] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:34 pm

Akihiro sat on the log at the training grounds, hoping that someone would pass by and help him train his Byakugan. He was kinda frustrated that his sister Giana had unlocked Byakugan and he was so incapable of it. Although, maybe today was the day he'd unlock his Byakugan. Sighing, he jumped down from the log and started to practice his taijutsu a little hoping someone would come.

[WC: 68]
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Up [NK, Private]   Meeting Up [NK, Private] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:27 pm

A light rain. Almost unheard of in the Land of Wind, but impossible things happen. Things like coming back to life after dying in an explosion. Just the thought of it sent phantom pains rushing across his body, the memory of being turned to dust still fresh in his mind, likely for all eternity. After that day he would never look at harmless clay the same way again......nor doors for that matter. His steps were quiet along the way through the strangely wooded training grounds, his ninja training back from when he was younger dictating that it be so. He had grown taller since he died, his dyed hair long since having turned back to it's original blue black, only small streaks of extremely faint white showing that it had ever been different. He now wore a blue coat with golden fastenings that he had gotten after doing a job for a family, which hung down to his knees covering his signature short sleeve shirt with a white body and black sleeves along with his now rather beaten up brown shorts. Upon his neck rested his old Konohagakure headband, which had been so badly damaged by the explosion that the leaf was barely visible, the thing ravaged and filled with dings from use. Upon his feet were some simple sandals which he had bought in the villages marketplace, a light grey. A slight wind blew through the area making his jacket blow backwards into the wind as a figure in the distance caught into his sensory range, quickly putting him on edge. Almost involuntarily his shadow suddenly began to undulate and pulse, showing him a likely native Wind Country boy practicing his taijutsu on the log. Watching him silently with bated breath, he noted that his kick was missing it's mark a bit each time he went for the attack. Looked pretty similar to his leaf whirlwind.....perhaps he could help? Emerging from the brush with his hands out to show that he was unarmed, he would give the boy a smile and hello before turning to an identical log. "It's more like this I believe." he would jump upwards before sending a rapid kick towards the log, which was knocked clean off of it's rooting into the distance. Scratching his head in embaressment, he would turn to the boy and speak. "Makussu Koutaishi, nice to meet you."

401/1k Earth Element
Back to top Go down
Akihiro Hyuuga
Genin
Akihiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Up [NK, Private]   Meeting Up [NK, Private] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:03 pm

Akihiro continued to kick the log, feeling the light rain hit his skin softly. He kept getting his footing wrong, he couldn't keep the footing in one position. He continued to kick and kick until he heard a voice and looked back at to see a slightly older person. Akihiro listened to the his words and then watched him kick and de-root it making it fly off into the distance. He then listened to him again "Makkusu Koutaishi, nice to meet you." Akihiro then swiftly replied, "I'm Akihiro Hyuuga, nice to meet you!" Akihiro was kinda excited, maybe this man would help him with his training and unlocking his Byakugan. If he could get help from this man, then maybe just maybe would he be able to unlock his Byakugan today, right here.

[WC: 135 + 68 = 203]
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Up [NK, Private]   Meeting Up [NK, Private] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 4:35 pm

A Hyuuga hm.....he had known a few of those back home in Konoha, but after his academy days he hadn't really seen any of the famous Byakugan in action. Strangely this boy didn't seem to be using it at all, but who was he to judge for being different? One of his best friends only spoke in poetry and would refuse to wear anything not a bright orange or red. However after examining the looks in his eyes....he could see the boys purpose immediately, they were the window to the soul. They were expectant eyes, pleading, asking for help in some form. Apparently after seeing his little demonstration he wanted some sort of help, it was clear in the small details of his face that only a trained ninja could notice. To be honest Makussu hadn't really done any teaching in his life, the only instance was when he and Kasai had been researching the mark seal, and all he had really been doing that time was regurgitating the information back at him. There was one way that he could possibly teach him something new....and perhaps it could help him with his Byakugan, seeing as it was an advanced sensory doujutsu.

"Close your eyes," he would say as he did so blocking out the light, only feeling droplets of water and a soft pitter patter as he became deaf to the surrounding world. "Feel the world around you in a different way. Ignore all your senses, stretch out with your chakra, your essence. By doing this one can truly see the world in clarity." and it was truthful, for he truly did now. He could feel everything in this way it seemed. Everything within his range in full detail, he could note the pulses of energy from every living thing and it made him feel at peace. He could see the natures of chakra within himself,  his wind chakra strong and turbulent, his paper attuned chakra meek yet unbreaking and lastly a strange new addition after passing through the gate his wood chakra, wise and powerful in feel. However in this new chakra....he felt something strange. Pieces of it almost seemed to contradict it's very nature, attempting to change to something else. Was this what they called an advanced element? As a sort of experiment he drove a chakra wedge between the conflicting parts which seemed to hold new and strange properties, likely base elements that he had yet to master, which quickly dispelled due to him not having practice in sustaining them. Interesting, but no matter in the slightest. Turning his thoughts outwards once more, he would turn to Akihiro as he opened his eyes. "You should find the effects similar to the Byakugan, albeit with lower range. Tell me how it feels." Of course it would also be much less detailed then the byakugan vision, but that was to be expected. It could also only make out vague shapes. He had only one way of seeing more...but he wasn't sure if it would work. 'Are you there?'

'Of course, what did you expect? The insufferable gate has made you my host, I can't escape without causing my immediate obliteration.'

'then you know what I want.......Pride.'

Deep in his mind a ball of dark energy with a single eye and mouth smirked. So the cocky little brat wanted a taste of his true power, eh? Hopefully it would be too much and kill him from sensory overload, but that was too much to ask most likely. Surviving the gate had toughened his mind and body, along with two years wandering the deserts in search of a purpose. 'very well then, it's your funeral child'

Suddenly the world became wider.....too wide. All around the country every shadow every dark space suddenly he could SEE, like he had suddenly became aware of the world around him in a new light. Conversations, sights, smell it all came to him like a wave from on high, it crushed him like an ant at the bottom of boot. 'You want to know it all?' it seemed to say. 'Well here you go then.' He could feel blood beginning to leak from his eyelids similarly to the aftereffects of Amaterasu and he would realize at that point if he didn't stop he was going to die, he wasn't used to this. He focused on one image....a strange one, incredibly different from the rest in hopes that it's differences would help him focus on a single point. Suddenly all he saw was a strange sight.....a bunch of animals grieving over the loss of something apparently. He could see tears within their eyes as they looked at a picture of a girl with white hair down to her waist, strangely with four eyes that shown brightly with a azure left and a bright green right, along with.....wait a minute, wasn't that the doujutsu that Youka had awakened while they were in the moon country plains? What was the Rinnegan doing on someone else's head? He had seemingly been unnoticed so far on basically peeping on this private funeral.....except for perhaps one. A strange being almost comprised completely of shadows looking at him with a piercing blue eye, as if he could see what lay beyond the shadows that hid his vision. 'I find it strange that one who has slipped from the gate has time to watch others suffer. I pity them, hope they weep so that their beloved summoner is now beyond our reach. Supposedly she had been a great woman, but I know this only from secondhand reports as I never attempted to form any bonds with her. Nevertheless.....' suddenly he felt a great lurch as though he was about to be pulled away to the strange place where the shadowy being was. "I am Darkrai, a head summon of the Pokemon family. Due to your trespassing of these sacred grounds, you have two choices. Sign our contract, or die."

At this point Makussu realized that he would probably be scaring the Akihiro boy back in his original location, people don't normally start bleeding out of nowhere. In an enourmous amount of effort he split his concentration between the moon and earth, allowing him to continue with Akihiro. He would wipe the blood from his face, giving Akihiro a resassuring smile before speaking. "Sorry about that, tried to do something I've never done before and i'm clearing not ready for it at the current moment. Anyway, can you sense?

on second thought I'll put my contract first, so

1500/1500 Pokemon Contracts
0/1k Earth
3/1k Issetsugan

(yes people, I have high goals)
Back to top Go down
Akihiro Hyuuga
Genin
Akihiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Up [NK, Private]   Meeting Up [NK, Private] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:06 pm

Akihiro listened to Makussu intently as he spoke, he watched as Makussu connected to the world for a short time although it was probably a relaxing time. Feeling all of nature, sensing it feeling such peace. That's only how Akihiro could imagine how it was to feel all of the chakra in the vicinity. Then Akihiro saw Makussu mutter to himself and watched as blood came out of his eyes, kind of freaked out he took a step backwards waiting for him to come back to his senses. He had never seen blood come out of an eye without some sort of wound.

As soon as he saw Makussu had come back to his senses he continued to listen to him and once he finished, Akihiro tried to sense the world around him closing his eyes. Akihiro felt the chakra of the world around him for a brief 30 seconds, it was short but it was just how he imagined it to be. Maybe that was what it was like to unlock the Byakugan? Akihiro then closed his eyes and started to channel chakra to them, he then opened his eyes back up and activated the Byakugan. Although, he was only able to do so for a minute while they were active, he focused on Makussu and watched his chakra in interest. He then tried to activate them for even the slightest bit longer, repeating what he had just done and could still only activate them for a minute.

"I seem to only be able to activate them for a minute, but it seems to be a whole new world when I do activate them it's quite amazing." Akihiro was kind of happy that he was able to unlock his clans doujutsu in some sort, maybe his sister Giana would be proud of what he had achieved so far. Maybe today he could completely unlock it with the help that Makussu had given him. He then looked at Makussu waiting for him to speak, seeking more of the knowledge that he has.

[WC: 342 + 203 = 545]

545/1000 - Byakugan
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Up [NK, Private]   Meeting Up [NK, Private] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:05 pm

Makussu watched as the boy seemed to attempt to use his chakra to sense the world around him, although from what he could tell was a rather crude version of it by simply projecting his chakra outward. But then he did something rather interesting, his eyes turning into a blank white color as his Byakugan was activated within his cornea. He could feel the chakra focusing within his eyes, however....it seemingly was wrong once more. From what he understood, he was once again just pushing out chakra as it came naturally.....that wouldn't work. Putting his coversation with the strange creature know as Darkrai on autopilot and begin a little speach. "You're doing very well, making quite the process. However.....I think that you might find it beneficial changing the nature of your chakra. Let me explain...." He would gather his thoughts as he prepared himself to launch into one of his little speeches. "Alright, lets begin. I believe that not only chakra itself is alive, but it also has a personality, one which affects how easy it is to perform certain processes. For example would be the five elements. Each element has a distinctly different nature, which incredibly differs it's purpose. The rowdy nature of wind chakra allows it to be the windspread havoc producer it is, while earths resoluteness allows it to become an excellent moulder. For things like tracking and sensing...." he would acess into his inner reserves moulding his chakra so if Akihiro activated his byakugan he could see his coils at work. "You manipulate your chakra by imposing your will so that it's personality and thus purpose changes, for this you would want a calm and focused chakra for working with these types of techniques. Perhaps it would work well with your Byakugan?" He would lean against one of the few trees that were in the clearing as he would watch for progress, noting that the Darkrai was now leading his shadow away to an odd cave where a contract was sitting upon a pedestal. Oh, how he missed Navi and Aoi, those wonderful birds. Apparently one of the prices he paid for entering through the gate was the loss of his contract, which he would never be able to recover. The strange creature beckoned with a shadowlike hand and pointed towards the scroll. 'im sorry Navi, i wont be able to get that seed that you wanted' creating a mouth with incredibly sharp teeth to bite upon a shadowy hand he wrote his signature in an ink black shadow blood before the thing gave him a sharp stare before turning away. Suddenly he found his connection severed and now only had visions of the clearing. Thankfully, he would be able to fully answer to Akihiro's progress, however significant it was.

1500/1500 pokemon contract
473/1k issetsugan
0/1k earth
Back to top Go down
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Up [NK, Private]   Meeting Up [NK, Private] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:49 pm

The rain. In the dessert, it was a rarity that most saw as a treat, or a sign of good fortune. To Giana though, it was only miserable. She hated being wet like she was now, and the rain was something that would make her wet. In any case, she needed to fit in some training, which she didn't want to risk doing at her home in fear of breaking something. So, like a normal Kunoichi, she had went to the training grounds and low and behold, look who was there. Akihiro was here, being the good little Shinobi that he was. Giana smiled a soft smile, as she made her way towards him, and the other Shinobi that was with him.

When she reached the two, she made sure to keep away at about a good meter. With a slight smile, she would say "Hello there." Before looking to Akihiro, and asking "Hey Aki." While she kept her distance, she would also ask the stranger he was with "So, who might you be?" Of course, she would be looking to the long haired male, who seemed to be younger than her. Strange. In any case, she would wait polity for the potential name of this man. Or boy. She wasn't quite sure of his age, and decided not to make an assumption.

(223/1500 for next level of Palm Rotation)
Back to top Go down
Akihiro Hyuuga
Genin
Akihiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Up [NK, Private]   Meeting Up [NK, Private] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:04 am

After listening to Makussu speak about chakra and what the natures within chakra do and how chakra works, he heard a familiar voice and turned to see that Giana was there. Excitedly, Aki ran to her and gave her a hug. "Hey sis!" Maybe she could also help him with his training in the Byakugan. He wanted to unlock it as soon as he could so that he was able to learn the clans famed Gentle fist techniques.

He then realized that he should introduce her to his new friend that was helping him train. "This is Makussu! He's been helping me unlock my Byakugan." Akihiro smiled at Giana and then realized again that he didn't introduce Giana. "And this is Giana, my big sister!" He was hoping that Giana would be proud of him trying to unlock his Byakugan, Aki was halfway there to unlocking his clans famed Byakugan. Aki then smiled at both of them and waited for them to greet each other.

[WC: 545 + 165 = 710]

710/1000 for Byakugan
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Up [NK, Private]   Meeting Up [NK, Private] EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 6:01 pm

Far in the distance, a chakra signature suddenly blooped onto Makussu's little chakra radar. It was more powerful then Akihiro, yet less then his own.....probably at about special jounin level on the chakra scale in terms of it's growth. Then again that could easily be thrown off if this entity was a jinchuriki but he couldn't sense the foul chakra that is said to come off of them when sensing one so clearly that wasn't the case. Preparing himself for a fight he unconsciously flexed his shadow causing it to shake from it's fixed position in such an amount that nobody could normally see unless they had extremely keen eyesight and attention to detail. However, as he watched the figure before she entered the clearing he noted how ill prepared she would be for an assasination plot, she didn't have the proper gear for such an act. Damn, the fact that he thought that she was an assasin meant that maybe his missing ninja days had affected him more than he thought....even if they were extremely short lived in the end. Anyway, this girl looked to be a hyuuga so for all he knew the two were related. Apparently they were, a conversation ensuing quickly between the two siblings as his identity was already given away, oh great. What if he hadn't wanted to give away his name to another stranger?.....ah well the deed was done, apparently now he would need to speak up. "Erm, nice to meet you Giana. And I can't say that I've been helping him activate anything, all I've done is give him some basic tips in manipulation for general use. I'm not a teacher but I'm glad to help anyone in need." At this point however......Makussu finally noticed something off about Akihiro. Due to the rain half of his hair had been plastered into a thick wall of hair which had served to cover one of his eyes but thanks to a large gust of wind blowing through the clearing his hair would shift enough for him to see something that would throw off everything he had assumed about the boy. An Ouroboros symbol, situated right in his eye. The symbol of Wrath. "...... Akihiro, you're a homunculus?"

1500/1500 pokemon contract
849/1000 issetsugan
0/4k Fire (yeah, QP took care of earth)
Back to top Go down
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Up [NK, Private]   Meeting Up [NK, Private] EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:20 pm

Giana watched as her brother ran over, and did the thing she would do to most people who tried to get to close. She grabbed his head he could hug her, leaned forward, and said "Akihiro, personal space. But, for this one time, I guess." So, she would let her brother give her a hug(which she would happily return). When the names were swapped via the seemingly excited younger brother, Giana would only sigh, and say "Aki, I'm an adult, I could ask for his name on my own." Though this scolding was more do to the fact that she too didn't want her name being give to a stranger. She wasn't sure how strong he was, and she was no were near at full strength.

In any case, she would turn to Makussu and bowed. She would stand back up straight, and say "Whether your actually helped him largely or not by much, I must still thank you for helping him in any way you did." After some wind blew away something over Akihiro's eye, and Makussu mentioned something that started with an H, she could only ask "A Homu-what?"

(191+ 223= 414 for Next level of PR)
Back to top Go down
Akihiro Hyuuga
Genin
Akihiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Up [NK, Private]   Meeting Up [NK, Private] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:17 am

After hearing the word "Homonculus", Akihiro stared at Makussu and backed away from Giana. He proceeded to sit on one of the logs used for training. "That's quite correct, Makussu. I am a Homonculus, but how would you know that without dabbling in something you shouldn't be or being a Homonculus yourself?" He was surprised that Makussu would be able to figure out that he was a Homonculus after a simple glance while the wind blew his hair from over his eye. Now, Giana knew sadly enough. He didn't want his sister find out what he was, although it couldn't be helped so Aki simply moved his hair from over his eye and exposed the tattoo upon it. "You probably already know what Homonculus I am after seeing where the tattoo is located, but which Homonculus are you?" He looked at Makussu with an emotionless glare, while asking the question.

[WC: 150 + 710 = 860]

860/1000 for Byakugan
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Up [NK, Private]   Meeting Up [NK, Private] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:49 pm

ooh yes.....it was time for the creepy fucking smile to appear. It had already been clear that the boy was not of the human race, but the fact that he had just confirmed it made it only even better to know that he had discovered this boy's secret. Who would have thought that Wrath the Furious would act so calm and.....normal? Homunculus weren't exactly known for their subtlety, except for perhaps himself and Envy. Although, it was rather strange that he had immediately guessed that he himself was also a homunculus, even though he just as easily had been an alchemist who had wandered down the wrong path in life. Oh what an interesting art it was, but without a soul he would never be able to perform it in any way....but no matter. Ah well, it seemed at this point the meeting was starting to go south, he needed a good reveal. Something flashy, that could strike fear into the hearts of grown men yet at the same time not to drawn out. Eh who was he kidding, he didn't really give a crap about what it looked like anyway. Above them incredibly a clap of thunder would sound out from the heavens as buckets began to pour down onto the dry landscape of the Sand village in an incredible act of god likely sending all who remained on the streets diving for cover from the unnatural rain, along with likely pissing off Giana due to being in the type of weather she absolutely hated. A smile would dawn on his face that seemed absolutely unnatural, a dark and sinister one that never should have dawned on the kind and caring wind that fanned the flames of Konoha. The will of Fire that once smoldered in his eyes was now almost completely extinguished by his grief, replaced by something that no longer cared about the world. His sin, Pride the Arrogant. "You figured it out rather quickly, neh?" he would speak, his voice coming out in a rather childish way with a metallic hint as he finally let his sin persona that had invaded his body and festered over the year take control as he felt his stress build up on his mind. "It's too bad Wrath, lying to this girl like that. I suppose that she doesn't know what you are, does she. Nevermind, that doesn't matter anymore..." Shadows all around the clearing suddenly began to rise up, a sea of tendrils and spears and teeth made of shadows swimming around throughout the clearing, hands slowly winding their way up Giana and Akihiro's body like snakes charmed by a master to do his bidding. "Very well then I suppose that you deserve an answer for your deduction skills. I am Pride the Arrogant, the greatest homunculus!" wow, that really said it all. Pride the goddamn arrogant. Shit, he was letting these dark thoughts influence him way to much these days....but no matter. A homunculus was among him, and he needed to be careful now. No matter how harmless Wrath....or Akihiro seemed, for all he knew he had been supressing his chakra the entire time waiting to attack somehow. Everything was possible.

1500/1500 Pokemon Contract
1000/1000 Issetsugan
392/4000 Fire Element
Back to top Go down
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Up [NK, Private]   Meeting Up [NK, Private] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 6:14 pm

Giana listened intently, as her brother spoke to Makussu. She still didn't know what a Homunculus is still, but she would hopefully find out eventually. In any case, a creepy smile appeared on his face, which sent a shiver down her spine. Secretly, she would activate her Byakugan, in case he tried anything. A clap of thunder resounded, which is strange considering they never saw the flash of lightning. Strange. in any case, the rain began to fall harder, to which it actually stung her. This was do to the fact that she had Suna Suna no mi, but whatever. It didn't hurt to much.

Makussu began to speak again, which Giana would pay attention to as much as possible, the sound of the rain making a lot of noise on the wood. 

"You figured it out rather quickly, neh?"

So, he was one of those H things, and Akihiro figured that out, huh? Well, her brother was starting to shape up into an excellent shinobi already. Good. She didn't want him dieing young, now did she? Hell, she never even got the chance to poke fun at him for getting a girlfriend yet. However, what the man said next was blurred out to her by the sound of rain and her own distractions. All she heard was something about something not mattering. Tendrals of shadows began to wrap around her and her sibling. She glared at Makussu, as she could clearly see that they were not going for him, so she assumed that he was the source.

"I am Pride the Arrogant, the greatest homunculus!"

That was what she could hear from Makussu. She glared at him, and calmly said "If you do not let use go, you will regret it. I will make sure to hunt you down, and do everything in my power to wipe you off the face of this earth." Her tone was solid and smooth, one that would send a chill down the spines of even the most courageous, and the glare she gave off was just as cold, and void of emotion. She gave off the feeling that she could, and would, kill him if he continued this.

(414+ 365= 779/1.5k for Next level of PR)
Back to top Go down
Akihiro Hyuuga
Genin
Akihiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Up [NK, Private]   Meeting Up [NK, Private] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:08 am

Akihiro listened as Makussu spoke, looking at him with a sly grin. Suddenly, he saw Makussu clap his hands together and felt the rain harden. Aki laughed at the fact that all he had to show was making raid, how pathetic of him. Aki then felt these dark tendrils climb up his body, sending shivers down his spine. How Aki hated it when thing crept up on him like that, he then looked at Giana to see that she had been tangled in the shadows as well. Enraged that he'd even touch Giana without a good reason. In spite of rage Aki activated his Byakugan and looked at Makussu to check his chakra signature, he had quite a large amount of chakra meaning he was most likely a Jounin.

Akihiro thought of a way to escape the tendrils and thought of a perfect way. "Ah, Makussu would you really like to deal with the consequences of killing fellow ninja? I mean it's quite cowardly of you to attack a Genin and a Special-Jounin." After speaking, Aki smiled and looked at Makussu with an innocent gaze.

[WC: 185 + 860 = 1,045]

1000/1000 for Byakugan
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Up [NK, Private]   Meeting Up [NK, Private] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:32 pm

erm.....a clap of thunder Akihiro. Not if your happy and you know it clap your hands. Anyway.....it truly seemed that it was dark times indeed. Small cuts were caused by the incredibly tight bindings of Pride's shadows, causing blood to flow from the pairs legs into the greedy mouths of the shadows that clung tight to the hyuuga pair, slurping up and consuming the blood into the body while at the same time saving some for later. It WAS fun to play with blood after all. It was funny how the girl made empty threats and how the boy called him cowardly for attacking those lower than him. Only the strong deserved to exist in this world, the weak were just to be used as food! However what set him off was what he had called him. Pride was not the useless container called Makussu, he was something incredibly different altogether. "Hehehe.......you humans are funny. Seems you haven't realized that the weakling that you call Makussu isn't present. No, people like him don't deserve to exist....and neither do you!" Raising his hand as he prepared to do the final action a poof of smoke would go unheard as a shadow clone appeared directly behind him out of sight from the current shadows, showing Makussu with a rekindled ferocity in his eyes, a spiraling ball of chakra making a horrible whine unable to be heard due to the loud thunder from overhead. Pride was getting his dues, oh yes.

(Previously, in le mind of mindyness)

Time flows different in the mind. It can seem to crawl forward, or race forward as though you were hopped up on some serious shit. However, currently in was the much slower one and that was ok to Makussu. What was the point in resisting? Resisting only brought discomfort and pain, those people only reopened old wounds by reminding him of the past. Wouldn't it be good if they were gone? Floating in the abyss known as defeat, nothing but blackness surrounding him. Closing his eyes he attempted to shut out the world, but eventually he found himself upon a glass floor, one that depicted two bodies surrounded by circles that also showed the faces of other people. On the right piece of the floor was a picture of himself sleeping eyes closed, surrounded by sheets of paper, a shield from evil, a spear made of the same substance of course on his right side. On the left, a....child with eyes open smiling evilly wearing a rather formal outfit cloaked in darkness, a sword to pierce trough all that was good, with a rapier in his left hand. Between the two rested a picture of a great tree that stretched it's limbs out towards all in the circle, in the middle an eye representing the gate that had brought him into this world. He could recognize many of the faces on the outer rim noting that they seemed to be categorized in some way, on his side he could see the masked figure of his fiery poet Kasai, right next to him Tatsuya with his long blond hair partially obscuring his vision. His parents side by side, smiling as if they were in a joke that he had not been privy to. Lot's of happy faces, happy memories. It would be at this point however that things got creepy, from his face area the ninja of flames arose and stared at him from his mask's eyeholes, delivering a chilling message that he had once long ago. "Fuel the fire, and it will only grow," he said, looking at Makussu. "Lay your earth upon it, and the hotest of embers will remain behind to ignite a village. But fire cannot extinguish itself. Not in all the world, no. There is but one here which can do so, you will see. It has the power of life and of death over the light. To aid or to extinguish, the wind chooses only. Clearly the wind has chosen it's path. The gales of destruction will ravage the land and shall be met with no match" He then proceeded to burn up and dissapear in a pile of ashes. Ok, apparently he was having a headache, this couldn't be happening. Kasai.....had rejected him? From the Pride side shadows slithered at him and unable to dodge due to being on top of a rather large tower he was quickly engulfed in a darkness even deeper then before.Was this the true end? The final note of Makussu Koutaishi? Swallowed by the darkness never to return? It didn't sound right, no matter how you put it. He couldn't let it end like this. What was wrong with him, letting such a horrible thing kill two innocents? In this void he saw clarity, in this clarity he saw truth and with truth he had determination. Eyes a brilliant emerald glared out into the darkness with such a gaze that all shadows were blasted away as he transcended back into the physical plane taking over the conscience of a newly created shadow clone to teach a certain arrogant homunculus a lesson. It was time to take charge.

(back to the present A.K.A holy shit solo end)

the azure ball would quickly expand as 4 points began to spin wildly likely causing quite the reaction from Giana and Akihiro as just as Pride was going to slice the two to ribbons he was hit in the side by a genuine True Wind Style: Rasenshuriken. If the attack had went through, the two identicals would both go flying for about 10m away from Akihiro and Giana's location before Makussu himself jumped off quickly from the attack as his true body was engulfed in a great sphere of blue light. When the smoke cleared Makussu would confirm that indeed Pride's mind had been subdued before releasing his consciousness from the clone back into his body. Immediately the pain would hit him feeling the injuries from being cut at the atomic level he would sigh before red lightning would spark all over healing his body of the damage. At his will the shadows would retreat from the siblings body leaving them none the worse for the wear except for a few scratches which would still be bleeding, well at least Giana Wrath would likely be healed due to their innate regeneration abilities. Both of them would likely be a bit lightheaded for a bit seeing as they had lost about a pint of blood each from the incredible amount of cuts, quite a worrying thing. Unfortunately he didn't really do medical ninjutsu so they would likely need to go to the hospital. What needed to come first though....was an apology. You know, it's kind of required after basically assaulting your stranger. Dropping right into a ninety degree bow he would hopefully begin the road to recovering a short and already trashed relationship. "Extremely sorry about that, the other guy got control over the wheel and I lost myself. Normally it isn't this bad....."

1000/1000 Issetsugan
1578/4000 Fire element
Back to top Go down
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Up [NK, Private]   Meeting Up [NK, Private] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:23 pm

Not human? What in the world is he talking about? This made no sense whatsoever. When a clone appeared, one of himself, hit him with some sort of wind Jutsu, She had no idea what to believe. Well, in any case of the matter,Giana was released. Upon her release she felt the trickle of blood over the feeling of the rain. It was an odd feeling, one she hadn't felt in a long while. It must be the bloody rain, making her sand form useless. When she went to move, she wobbled a bit. How much blood did she lose? Well, she could barely see the boy bow, but she could hear him say an appologie. Giana would wobble on over, careful not to fall or faint. When she reached him, she would place a hand on him, and look him dead in the eyes. All she would say, is "Don't do it again. You are forgiven." however, after that she would release him, and attempt to walk back away, only to slip backwards, and land on Makussu.
Back to top Go down
Akihiro Hyuuga
Genin
Akihiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Up [NK, Private]   Meeting Up [NK, Private] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:22 pm

Once Aki was released from the shadows he prevented his body from healing itself as he didn't want Giana to see him regenerate at such a fast pace. Then he saw that Giana's cuts were worse than his and saw that she was stumbling around from blood loss. Aki was pissed that Makussu could get taken over by such a thing, something that'd hurt others so much. After Giana stumbled over to Makussu and said what she had to say, she turned around started to walk and fell backwards. Aki then ran over to Giana and upon looking at Giana he started to look at Makussu with stone cold eyes. "Do that ever again and you're dead." Only to stumble and fall on his ass from blood loss as well. Aki then allowed his body to heal itself and all of the cuts were cloaked in red lightning and closed not leaving any scars. Sighing, Aki moved from the position he was in and laid down.

[WC: 166 + 1,045 = 1,211]

Byakugan 1000/1000
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Up [NK, Private]   Meeting Up [NK, Private] EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:51 pm

herp derp, Makussu had been gone for a while but shit still needed to be done so he returned back into his seat with a flash of pop tarts and began typing.

Still feeling the aftereffects of the whole ordeal even after the healing of Pride he too would feel weak but thakfully less so than both Akihiro and Giana, although suddenly as Giana fell on him he himself would feel suddenly weak yet at the same time refreshed, as though a weight on him had been removed after a long training session. Suddenly he felt incredibly vulnerable, his shadows not responding, the ever present feeling of Pride....was gone. Holding her up he would awkwardly make the sign for the shadow clone technique causing a clone to appear, one would assist Giana onto it's back while he himself would beckon to Akihiro awkwardly as he prepared to sprint. "Akihiro, I'm really sorry about this all but we need to get your sister to the hospital along with myself possibly. She's hurt and Pride.....I don't know what happened but I can't feel my shadows. Please, come with me." Either way he would attempt to dash off into town along with his clone in an attempt to get some medical attention, limping slightly all the way.

(Attempted exit with Giana into a new topic)

1000/1000 Issetsugan
1402/3k Dragon Force
400/400 Jutsu Knowledge Upgrade

Last edited by Makussu the Paperboy on Tue May 12, 2015 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akihiro Hyuuga
Genin
Akihiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Up [NK, Private]   Meeting Up [NK, Private] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 5:42 am

"I need you to go on your own" Akihiro had other business to attend to and such, he needed to go back to the village for starters. He'd been gone for half a day and needed to make sure that everyone knew where he was. Akihiro then walked off leaving Giana in Makussu's hands.

[Exit]
[Claiming Byakugan from WC]
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Up [NK, Private]   Meeting Up [NK, Private] EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:12 pm

Not to be a dick to taika, but I'm bored and would like to move on so yeah, 48ing him yadadada everyone's gone. Can I get an approval on this?
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Up [NK, Private]   Meeting Up [NK, Private] EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:19 pm

yea IDC. Approved for exits and training claimed unless another staff decides otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Up [NK, Private]   Meeting Up [NK, Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Up [NK, Private]
Page 1 of 1