Naruto Age of the Past
Gwynevere and her Witch Doctor (p) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Gwynevere and her Witch Doctor (p) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwynevere and her Witch Doctor (p)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet
Character Name: Gwynevere
Clan: Terumi
Element: Water, Earth, Lava, Explosive

Gwynevere and her Witch Doctor (p) Empty
PostSubject: Gwynevere and her Witch Doctor (p)   Gwynevere and her Witch Doctor (p) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:19 am

Gwynevere makes her way through the Hospital carrying a bouquet of Flower almost as large as she was. Large puffy pink flowers blocked off most of her vision as they smiled out at the world. There was a knight in one of these rooms blind like a big fat sweaty dummy dumb head! What sort of dummy brain dead bozy rips their own eyes out? A dumb one that's what kind of dummy! She was a princess! Why did she have to spend her free time running around taking care of eye mutilators!

She narrowed her eyes as she came to the room her Dear Belin was in and opened it up. She saw her knight lying down in a bed with gauze over his eyes. He was just lucky that she cared about him so much. The big dummy.
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Gwynevere and her Witch Doctor (p)   Gwynevere and her Witch Doctor (p) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:56 am

Haha but Gwynevere has already read all of my development as to why I ditched the eyes! So if she expected a soulful self analysis she'd be wrong!

Still. Belin was totally in a black world now and that was pretty scary. His coughing was only getting worse, and losing the eyes sure wasn't helping extend his life any. He was pretty resigned to let himself kick the bucket in this hospital. You know... like a man.

He heard the door slide opened and tilted his head.

"Footsteps too light for a nurse... Princess?" His heart felt a slight touch of remorse. he'd miss her. well not really, because he'd be dead. still the idea of literally never seeing her again filled him with remorse. Oh well! Just knowing she was in the room with her made him happy. His vision may have been gone, but the light was still in his life.
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gwynevere and her Witch Doctor (p)   Gwynevere and her Witch Doctor (p) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:12 am

Gwynevere tossed the large boquet at Belin's face, and sat her tiny butt down on a nearby chair. "They're five pointed pink flowers, with a yellow center." She spoke her tone not entirely pleased.
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Gwynevere and her Witch Doctor (p)   Gwynevere and her Witch Doctor (p) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:17 am

Belin buried his face in the flowers. They had a pretty good scent. Leave it to the princess, to think of all the small details. "We'll you don't sound like you're too concerned for my well being." He let out a small series of coughs, before swallowing back down the blood. "Well even if you're not, I appreciate you being here for me."
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gwynevere and her Witch Doctor (p)   Gwynevere and her Witch Doctor (p) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:45 am

Gwynevere frowned knowing that he couldn't see it. How dare he act so nonchalant about this! He was dying! He was letting himself die! Didn't he take the hypocratic oath as a doctor or something? Why was he being such a dummy. Why would he come into her life to die a few months later, that was hardly fare! Where were all the grand adventures that the three of them were destined to go on with one another? Why was he letting their destiny die here?

She'd just ask bluntly. That was the only way she really knew how to anyway. "Why won't you let me cure you?"
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Gwynevere and her Witch Doctor (p)   Gwynevere and her Witch Doctor (p) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:29 pm

Well there it was. All out in the open. He supposed that her mental state did leave her lacking a certain amount of guile. Oh well, might as well. "I knew even before we met. I didn't tell you or Gawain about it because I didn't want you to think I'd be a burden. Then once you accepted me I didn't want to tell you, because I didn't want you to worry, or pity me. I know it's hard for you to understand, but I'm at peace with my life. I always wanted to be selfish for a little bit and go out on an adventure of my own, and thanks to you I've done that."

He paused and gave a soft smile. "The Spirits want me to dance among them, and even you won't keep me from that." He let out a single soft chuckle. "Please princess let me die when I was meant to. Let my weary heart rest."

(Exiting, figuratively)
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gwynevere and her Witch Doctor (p)   Gwynevere and her Witch Doctor (p) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:02 pm

Gwynevere looked out the door she'd enterted through. Her eyes were wet, and bleary. "Okay." She announced softly. "I'm not angry." She whispered. "But, I don't want to see you anymore." And with that Gwynevere walked out on Belin, Forever!

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwynevere and her Witch Doctor (p)   Gwynevere and her Witch Doctor (p) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwynevere and her Witch Doctor (p)
Page 1 of 1