Naruto Age of the Past
Body Chakra Activation Flash Back {eight years ago} IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Body Chakra Activation Flash Back {eight years ago} IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Body Chakra Activation Flash Back {eight years ago}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet
Character Name: Kohei Shichisei
Clan: None {PBT}
Element: Wind, Lightning, Earth, Air

Body Chakra Activation Flash Back {eight years ago} Empty
PostSubject: Body Chakra Activation Flash Back {eight years ago}   Body Chakra Activation Flash Back {eight years ago} EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 6:00 pm

Activation of Magi Body Chakra Bloodline
Word Count Required: 1000
Word Count Total: 1317/1000

A surrounding of sand overflows on the ground as the sun shines bright reflecting the light of the little sand particles.  The area is quiet and seems to not have a tree in sight, the heat waves just flow through this land of sand oceans overflowing. In the distance sighing can be heard as footsteps seep through the sound causing a faint noise.  Suddenly the noises come to a halt before a final yawn seeps through whatever was once walking in the sand.  In the middle of the area stood a young boy who seemed to be of age 12, arms behind his head as if to show he was merely bored out of his mind.  He would look up at the sky before sighing again and unfurling his arms.  As he did so a glow would set off from both his arms as the gold bands he wore reflected the sunlight back into the sky. His black hair would be the only thing on his body that did not reflect light. His hair black and very long which now seems to be in a ponytail where in 6 sections it is balled up and segmented. His attire odd for a common person a white vest over a black vest that seemed not to even fit him followed by black baggy pants, he also seemed to not wear and sort of foot attire, he was bare foot.

Suddenly the Male would sigh again before stabbing his fee in the ground sinking it underneath the sand he would close his eyes before opening them to reveal dark crimson red eyes which too reflected the sunlight.
"This is a pain, why did the old man want me to do this so damn badly, first he sends his ninja to kill me now he wants me to train under him. What gives, tsk make your god damn mind up!. So irritating, says I have so stupid ability that could be used to protect my loved ones, tsk what loved ones. . .seriously a pain." He would sigh again before placing his hands together in a focus like hand sign as black like aura surrounded his body, he would begin to close his eyes as his surroundings began to fade. He would talk as this happened not knowing it was actually happening. "What the hell does this focus hand sign do, it's supposed to help me find the truth to my ability? How cliche can the old man get seriously, am I supposed to fight myself too?! Ugh what a pain!"  Suddenly a laugh would be heard before he felt a flick on his forehead.  

It wouldn't be long before the male became hot headed after the flick, he opened his eyes before yelling at the person who flicked him
"What the hell did you do that fo. . .wait what the hell happened to the sand? Where the hell am I?"  The male who was standing in the distance would walk forward bearing the same appearance as the one who was flicked and now confused, however the male held a staff and looked older.  He would laugh again before answering "oh but wouldn't that be a cliche thing to tell you the truth? I tell you what if you fight me and you win then I will tell you the whole truth, but if you loose I take your life and your body to use for myself. Sound fair?" "Take my body? What the hell what kind of pervert are you?! You know what fine I will fight you but I am not gonna loose! Prepare yourself." The young boy would take  fighting stance as the male before him would laugh again. "Such spirit! You have much hope yet boy, now then come!" The boy would run towards the male throwing the first punch before the male would laugh raise up the staff he held before speaking. "Ruhk create, ensnare, burn."

Before the punch could land on the male a sudden spark would be created and wrap around the boys arm, as black like butterflies fluttered around his arm before turning into a rope like substance that would then catch on fire. The boy would yell in pain before looking at the male with hatred. "Quite the ability right? You can't possibly hurt me boy, I tricked you in your own little scheme, now then for that perverted comment of yours, I am not perverted I am a spirit, well more of a living entity. Infact I am you, or well you are me. Hard to explain really. Let me put this way, you are me reborn, you see you are of the Magi clan, and with you, you bare the power of destruction. The last Magi two as my past self before me killed the other three in search for their dajinn jewls, only to have them sealed away in each of the different nations. The one I bare now is one you will bare later in your life when you fight me again when you are much stronger.  This one is called the Red Dajinn, it is the strongest one of all four because it creates, destroys, and manifests.  Oh but I said too much you won't be able to control it without ruhk." The boy would just wince in pain as he took in all the information.

"You do know what ruhk is right? When I was alive it was called Magic, here in this time and period due to a dumb man who sought to save the world, pathetic really it is called Pure Chakra. Pure chakra can only be seen by few, and only us Magi can wield it. The beauty of Ruhk is it can never be sealed and it flows endlessly.  Like me they are living entities but their are two types White Ruhk which no longer exist and are used for creation. Then there are black Ruhk which are the only ones that exist due to the fall. Those are used to destroy and they are formed from hatred. Since the world is full of hatred the black ruhk will live.  Either way the only way for you to obtain Ruhk is to have hatred, and I bet you hate me for burning you and giving you a whole speech on who you are huh?" The boy would wince before getting up, suddenly the fire entangled around the boy would shatter and whither away. The male would smile and laugh.

"Good good now use that hatred, come at me boy!" Suddenly the boy would charge again he would go in for a punch the male would laugh and raise up the staff again "Foolish boy you are gonna try that again, take this, Ruhk create, ensnare, flam...what?!" Suddenly the boy would side step grab the staff before the male could finish speaking, suddenly an overflow of black like butterflies would form around the boy, as the male who once held the staff began to to fade and turn into black like butterflies which would fade into the boy. The boy would just fall to his knees dropping the staff as it faded and disappeared, the boy would grab his head with one hand before yelling like an insane person. Before finally stopping and passing out.  

Before long the surroundings became normal again with the boy laying in the sand. Unconscious, as time passed the boy would re-awake and sit up, suddenly black like butterflies would form around the boy, as he held out his hand the black like butterfly would land on his fingertip, he would smile.
"Happy old man I found my true self." the boy would sigh before taking off in the direction of the village he came from fading into the distance the black like butterflies following his path.

End of Activation.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

Body Chakra Activation Flash Back {eight years ago} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Chakra Activation Flash Back {eight years ago}   Body Chakra Activation Flash Back {eight years ago} EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:26 pm

Body Chakra Activation Flash Back {eight years ago} E43c70c2582712cac135bc80cb0875e4
Back to top Go down

Body Chakra Activation Flash Back {eight years ago}
Page 1 of 1