Naruto Age of the Past
Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:51 pm

Giana winced when her puppets were pierced by the sand. For another sign of emotion, she would yell out in rage "Hey! Do you know how hard that'll be to fix!" However, the next problem that would come to be would be the fact that the freaking Ichibi was here. This put Giana off, and she realized that the only way to stop it, was to dispel it with her sand ability. However, during her debate on whether or not to use it, the hand was already coming down, and slammed into her. Whenever the hand were to be removed, it would leave only her head, which had a grumpy appearance. She glared at the Kazekage, and grumply mumbled to herself "Summoning a Bijuu is cheating..." and with a sigh, she asked "Could you get me out of here... and maybe give me my puppets back. I kinda need those." While she could get out herself, she decided that it would be best to save that little secret until a later date. Maybe tell the Kazekage 1-on-1 first.
Back to top Go down
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:36 pm

(This is fens post)

Kikato would look at the girl, and then he turned his gaze away from her, disappoint clear as day was on his face, he was thinking to himself as he allowed the Shukaku clone to disperse, 'She didnt try to fight Shukaku, she didnt try to get out of the ground, shes just using words, how pointless' kikato would sigh, the puppets of Hers dropped to the ground beside her, nothing important had been damaged, it was just holes that had been made, Kikato would not budge to remove her from the ground though, he waited to see if maybe she would get herself out, only after time passed if she didnt try or she failed to, then he might would help, but in his mind, she was already proving fodder, and the third teammate was late, so Sorin was proving himself to be worse then fodder, Kikato shook his head in disappointment once more as he looked down to the one called Near, checking on him to see how he was doing after his trip to the world of his fears
Back to top Go down
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:59 pm

When the puppets were released from the sand, Giana let out a sigh of relief. She was glad that her puppets only needed minimal repair work to be done. In any case, she de-activated her Byakugan, and waited for a moment, but not long enough for Kikato to make a move. She decided to reveal her secret, though she didn't want to. She did need to get out of this hole after all. In any case, to any on-looker, it would look like she was melting into sand... which she was. He new granulated form would rise from the ground, and place her back down, allowing her to re-form into her normal state. If asked about it, she would simply say that she would explain another time. In the mean time, she would re-seal her puppets, and ask "If possible, Kazekage-Sama, I would like to have another round against you. This time, I have a plan help me fight. I was ill-prepared to fight the Ichibi."
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:25 pm

Kikato would look over at Giana as she reformed out of sand, nice ability, that's something he personally could use, but its whatever, the biggest thing that caught his attention was her asking for a rematch, Kikato would walk over to her and looked down at her, his towering six foot one inch, he would sneer at her "And why should I give you a rematch? do you think the Enemy will give you a rematch? be greatful your life was spared" Kikato would scoff, and he would turn his head away from the girl, looking down at the boy once more
Back to top Go down
Resonate "Near" River
Master
Resonate

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:37 pm

It had taken Near a while to regain his energy. IT had been just enough for him to raise up and look at the two. His Master and his new teammate. He would now be in a normal state of mind. His eyes were now black and his mind clear of fighting. "Looks like you two had a nice brawl too huh?" He would ask as he would begin to pick up his things and head for a nearby tree. He had not known if they were done as he had missed all of their conversation. He would sit under this tree as his butt would hit the ground he would hear a faint, Hello. "Huh!" He would exclaim as he did not know where this came from, had it been one of the two in front of him or was his mind playing tricks on him.
Back to top Go down
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:05 pm

The response she got for the re-match was... unsettling, to say the least. Well, she would hope to god he wouldn't hold this attempt against her. As he looked over the other student, she began to sense a bit of favoritism... She sure hoped that wasn't the case. She was probably just a bit paranoid. In any case, her team mate seemed to be waking up. With a sigh, she chose not to respond, feeling shame in how swiftly she was defeated. However, when her team mate made a noise from the tree he had recently sat by, she raised an eyebrow and asked "Are you ok?" She decided to move closer, and sit next to him. Not close, about a meter away next to him. She would give what felt, and probably looked like, a forced smile. "My names Giana Hyuuga. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:51 pm

With Giana In front of him, and him standing behind Giana, he would Iaido his Zanpakuto, whispering 'Bankai' and the red sword would come to rest on Giana's Shoulder, and upon touching the skin on her neck, she would be put under the genjutsu of the sword, this was done at a break neck speed, but not done to hurt, he decided to give Giana a taste of what Near went through, so she would know that the boy was not Ok, he was rather in a state at the moment, he also did it as another test, also to help teach her some lessons, it was a very useful training tool his Bankai was, and as he resheathed he walked away from the pair of them, deciding he was done for the day, he had kage things to attend to

(EXIT)
Back to top Go down
Resonate "Near" River
Master
Resonate

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:04 pm

Near had been no where near alright. He would begin to see something in his mind. His father was alone now. His father was never with his mother, his mom had left them long before he could walk. Te genjutsu was far from over as he would begin to hold his head. He would groan things had entered his mind and they were fiercer then before. Near would hold his head and tip forward. His past had unlocked to him. It was too much at the time, the truth was too much for him to handle as he would scream in pain. His eyes would change and he would return to a state of Sin.
Back to top Go down
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:04 pm

Giana had no idea what had happened. One minute, she was awake, and in the next, a dream. Well, not exactly a dream, more of the worst possible nightmare she could have ever experienced. 

It was a normal day in Ukiyoe, though it was more crowded than usual. This was discomforting, though not exactly the worst thing in the world. Than it came. Her younger brother, Akihiro, was in a blind rage, killing civilians left right and center. The crowed didn't seem to panic, though the ones he was brutally murdering were screaming bloody murder. Than he turned on her. This wasn't good. So, Giana had to fight him. It was a short battle, as her Byakugan wouldn't activate, her puppets were no where near by, and her sand abilities weren't active. So, what ended up happening, was her brother just beat her up. No killing her yet. Pinning her on the ground, one punch after another, he would continuosly punch her in the face, breaking several different Bones, though she was still able to see. Eventually, her brother was stabbed through the skull, chest, and three other points scattered on the body. He would fall off of her, as she watched the village burning around her. A civilian, who she recognized as her youngest sister, ran up to her, her face half melted off and bleeding.

On the outside, all that could be seen from Giana is her in a ball, screaming bloody murder.
Back to top Go down
Resonate "Near" River
Master
Resonate

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:41 pm

Near would begin to scream. It was a loud one that made the birds in the tree fly away. Near was now gone at this point. As he would raise from his defensive position and look at the girl. She was in her own terror. But Near would not care about this he was ready for a hunt. As he would begin to approach the girl. As he would growl and quickly swing his leg back, he was aiming for her gut. "Get up you damn girl. Fear what? My name is Near... but you can sit there in fear and call me Death."
Back to top Go down
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:10 pm

Giana came to a startling jump when a foot connected with her gut. This had, thankfully, woken her up from her horrid dream. Tears were running down her face. 

"Get up you damn girl. Fear what? My name is Near... but you can sit there in fear and call me Death."

Was what she heard him say to her. With a struggle, she began to stand up. She would not take that kick lightly, no matter if he was a team member or not, she was no longer having a good day. Kazekage-Sama seemed displeased with her, she had a random night terror when she was wide freaking awake and this asshole decided to kick her and try to intimidate her. Enough was freaking enough. Sure, one could say her tolerance was low, but she gave 0 fucks about it. "Ok there, here's whats going to happen." She began, turning into sand, as so physical hits would do minimal damage "You are going to shut up, tell me your name, and I'll tell you mine. We will than be friends, and I won't have to hurt you. Do I make myself clear." 
Back to top Go down
Resonate "Near" River
Master
Resonate

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Near would listen to what the girl had to say. She was standing up for herself at this point. But she did not understand that Near had given her his name. He would sigh as he would watch the powers of the girl unfold. She was sand and this village had been the perfect arsenal for her. As he would begin to laugh at her. "You woman. You do not understand me. I am Near. That is my name and that is all you will get. But you think you can hurt me." Near would stop laughing and the air around him would become serious. He would raise up his hand and he would produce a tunnel of wind. This tunnel would suck in the little bugs that would fly by him and kill them. As he would quickly mold this wind into a human figure. This Human figure was him.

This was the greatest technique that he had to show the woman. As they would stand side by side they would be more than identical. "Ill be damned if i let some dumb girl tell me what the fuck i will do!!!!!" Near would yell as he and the other would run toward the girl. They would split up and Near would simply disappear in a flutter of paper butterflies. The left was another story. "Attack me, show me he didn't go easy on some stupid girl." NEar gave the girl a smile. As he would reach the girl. His fist would aim for what would seem to be her cheek. He would hold back his strength but he would use enough force to push the girl back. The butterflies would take their position in the trees and wait.
Back to top Go down
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:49 pm

Giana listened as her now opponent spoke to her. Near, was it. "I'm Giana." is all she said, before he made what seemed to be a clone of himself, as he turned into paper butterflies, and disperse. So, it was her against the clone. When he flung the punch, the clone would come to learn that it would phase right through her. Giana glared, as her sand that he had punched through would clamp down on the clone, preventing his movement. Giana would make more sand creep up the clone's legs, and at the knee caps, it would contract, making it so that he wouldn't be able to move. It would continue to climb up unless he did something to try and escape.
Back to top Go down
Resonate "Near" River
Master
Resonate

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 4:14 am

Near had quickly made an opponent out of the girl, Her name was Giana. There had been little that he had known about her except for the fact she was made of sand. Or it had been something different. The girl had carried a power much like that of their very own Kage. But had she had the power to control that power was the true question. As each of Near's paper butterflies would land in the tree. They would each take a branch and land on it. This had been his position in battle as the two would clash. The girl made of sand was now up against the man of paper. Near had been out of it the whole time that she went up against the kage. So it would be impossible for him to gauge any power till she attacked, but it had been unknown if the girl was present during the fight with the kage.

Each step would be taken into consideration as he would begin to think on his strategy of attack. Though this would be long after the girl and the wind cyclone would meet with each other. It had been up to her had they parted ways. Was she fast enough to escape something that would suck her in like a black hole or would she struggle with life and death. As the near that would take on this young girl was long gone. Near had no real intent to kill the girl with his technique but it had seemed he needed to put things into place. His position in the new team had been the team leader. So the first thing he had to do was show his worth to the only other team member that showed up to the first meeting. Where had the other been? Was he already dead in a ditch. Near did not think lightly of the humans that lived in the village of the sand. He only wanted out.

The creation of a demon was more than he could bare. His teacher had seen the deadly eyes that were brought upon the boy once he awoke from that nightmare. The eyes that were given to him at birth. As those bloody red eyes would stare down the girl, and his eyes would spin he would begin to reconstruct himself 20 meters from the woman, had she still been in the spot of the wind tunnel. His distance was perfect and his face would look towards the direction of the pointing compass. His eyes would lock on to the girl and his sheathe would rattle slightly. The girl was no threat to Near, but was this really the boy that was found half-dead in the river.

His katana would take no more than a second to be taken from its sheathe. And it would touch the ground once released from the sheathe. The voices would reappear, but it had been more than before. His mind was racing through death and rebirth. His soul was split but his heart was still in one piece. 'The boy will be nothing but a tool for death's arsenal.' One voice would say as it began to cackle. The darkness of his mind was filled with hate, but cleansed by love. He would hear his father as he would die in the tragic attack of the minor village hidden in the waterfall. "The Waterfall..."Near would utter outloud as his eyes would become somewhat dull. The glow from the sharingan would no longer reign but they would still exist.

The boy was now lost in thought as a being would engulf his mind and take his body as his own. This being had been something that took his power as something that could not be beaten. He was a demon from hell and a sin that had been deadly, Pride. His eyes would open wider as he would begin to sprint to the girl. Near was now stuck in a world that was almost inescapable. 'Where am I...' Near would utter as he sat in a dark room. A door would appear with forty chains on its side. 'let me out please...' Near said as he would begin to cry. His appearance had changed at this point. He was now in the form of a child that had been no older then 7. His tears would fall like a stream down his pale skin. The boy wore the traditional clothing of a waterfall ninja. As the teardrops fell on the boy's navy blue shirt leaving no sign.

'My children.. I did not exist to see my fruits of labor bear.... I lived to pass on my legacy. Live for me... Choose your own paths as Children of the collapse or Children of the stability......' A voice would appear in the room, a deep and comforting voice of a man in his forties. 'Father!!..' Near would yell as he remembered this voice from the parting of the Underground Village. 'But please... please.. Never lose your love for the world and the people in it....' Near would begin to bawl into his hands as his heart would begin to ache from the touching words. Pride had no such weakness to this. As he would continue his pursuit of the girl. He would begin to leap into the air. Such a vulnerable tactic. As He would release his power without hesitating, his arm would turn into a thousand little paper needles. Each set on the girl.

The Needles would fire off as three had been given an explosive surprise. Most of the area was targeted around her, and had she been physical two to five would target her limbs. Pride was not a merciful sin. The attacks were more then enough to let a girl die without a care. As she had made the mistake of attacking the decoy. The clone had been nothing but an attack, point blank. It was meant to destroy the enemy with their own attack. This huge tunnel would suck anything into it that had been within his 3 meter diameter and the 80 meter battle field had been perfect for the attack to not scar the boy in the process.
Back to top Go down
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 3:25 pm

When the wind picked up further around the clone, Giana tried her damnedest to prevent herself from being sucked in, to the point where she made the sand around the clones feet move up and into a dome around it, and blocking away any other wind that could assist in the suction/cutting. To prevent herself from being sucked in, she made her feet sand in order to latch onto the ground, and prevent her from moving. 

When confronted with the needles, Giana would swiftly summon Knight Class: Defara to shield herself from the needles as best as possible. Some explosions went off against the puppet, but it held on. A compartment on the shield would open up, and out would fire a smoke bomb, to hopefully block out any sight of her.  The puppet would return to it's seal, and Giana would sink into the ground and compress her Chakra, to make it seem she had completely disappeared from sight.
Back to top Go down
Resonate "Near" River
Master
Resonate

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 12:43 am

Near would watch as the situation was handled by the girl He would continue to stay in the sky as the field filled with smoke. This would worry him for a moment as he would completely turn his body into paper and begin to swirl around the battle field. He would laugh and his laugh would become faint. The door was released and Near would return. His voice was split from the demon inside and the boy who dwelled in it. "Im surprised you handled that well... but forgive me for that attack..... fuck her she can handle her own shes a smart one. Leave it be you demon..... Ughh lets stop bickering and say what you want please. I want you as my ally... i want you to be the reason for my power missy. accept my offer and my aid will be yours....
Back to top Go down
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:54 pm

Giana didn't know how to react to such an interaction. Was he talking to himself? At this point, Giana had no idea what was going on. Things where weirder than what she originally thought it was. She would slowly begin to reform. When she stopped reforming, She looked like the sand was rising from the ground, but with her Byakugan eyes showing through. "Tell me..." she began "...what is going on with you. Than I will lend you my strength, and will accept yours."
Back to top Go down
Resonate "Near" River
Master
Resonate

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:06 pm

Near began to hold his head as he was struggling for control. Groaning he would completely reform into his angelic state. His large wings on his back would block out the sun as he hovered over the field. His legs would be the cost of this transformation. "I... i can't keep it under control.... help me.." NEar would say as he would then black out. His body reforming into a physical state. Near would fall from the sky. Had he of hit the ground he would be out for months due to being in a coma. But it had been too late at this point. In second his head the ground and like a surge it would all hit him. As he laid on the ground, his body would seem lifeless, but he was not dead.

Back to top Go down
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:23 pm

Giana didn't have a clue what was going on, but things got even weirder when he grew wings. Giana didn't know what to believe at this point, beyond the simple fact that he needed to help him any ways she could. Things got crazy, when she noticed him falling from the sky. In an almost panicked state, she would lift some sand to try and catch him, but it was to late. He slipped through the sand, and hit his head on the ground. "FUCK NO!" was all that came out of her mouth as she ran towards his seemingly lifeless body. She quickly checked for a pulse, and to her relief, she found one. She picked him up with her sand, and raced to the hospital, as she had no healing jutsu. She activated her Byakugan to check his chakra regulation.
Back to top Go down
Resonate "Near" River
Master
Resonate

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:06 am

-exit-
Back to top Go down
Giana Hyuuga
Special Jounin
Giana Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:12 am

-exit-

Claiming 1934 WC
Back to top Go down
Resonate "Near" River
Master
Resonate

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 2:11 am

claiming 4558 WC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!   Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunder Fist Brigade Assemble!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next