Naruto Age of the Past
A River in the Sand. [NK; Open] - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
A River in the Sand. [NK; Open] - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A River in the Sand. [NK; Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shou
Special Jounin
Shou

A River in the Sand. [NK; Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A River in the Sand. [NK; Open]   A River in the Sand. [NK; Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 2:17 am

"Hospital food huh..?" Shou wasn't sure what to think. Did this boy really have it that bad? "Is something troubling you?" He could feel his uneasy feeling. Shou frowned and stood up slowly, hearing of Near's early departure. He reached out and took hold of Near's hand. It was warm but moist. He gave a random smile and shook his hand up and down, "If you by chance don't find a better place to live than this collection of logs and twigs, you're welcome to live with me.." He shot a toothy, confident grin, "I uh.. Enjoy your company!"
Back to top Go down
Resonate "Near" River
Master
Resonate

A River in the Sand. [NK; Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A River in the Sand. [NK; Open]   A River in the Sand. [NK; Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:56 am

As Near heard this he would smile. Shou had been one of the few people that said they enjoyed him being around. Letting go of shou's hand he would quickly turn around as to not show his smiling face. "Thanks.... i enjoyed it here. And Also thank you for the offer. This place seems like a nice cozy home so i might be back." He would walk toward the door and place his hand against it. For once Near felt like he could move on from his past. The man that stood behind him brought back things that he had lost since childhood. Laughing to himself he would open the door and leave. Hoping he would see this man again.

{exit}
Back to top Go down

A River in the Sand. [NK; Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2