Naruto Age of the Past

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Absolution

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psychosis
Admin

PostSubject: Absolution   Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:35 pm

Name: Absolution
Jutsu Type: Spacetime
Element: N/A
Duration/Cooldown: Indefinite/ x2 Posts used
Range:5m or covering body/clothes

Appearance:

What it does: By creating a dimensional barrier on top of him, Kuro is capable of creating a flat shield of dimensional barriers. This shield can cover the entire body, but when that is done, he cannot move. When in shield form, this can reach up to five meters in radius. The user can move with the shield form, though maneuverability is obviously damaged. Only one shield may be formed at a time, and cannot be altered in size or location until it is deactivated and reactivated. The shield doesnt appear unless one views it through a dojutsu which can see chakra. In all other instances, the user will appear to glow with sheer chakra, but the shield itself will remain invisible. The shield, once summoned, is attached to the user wherever they summon it, so it cannot be thrown like Captain Kumo, nor can it be 'handed' to others as a defense. It has the durability of the user's Spacetime jutsu substat, and it forms at the speed of the Spacetime jutsu substat.

Wordcount to learn: 4000
Bonus Requirements: Learn from Kuro

Backstory: As Kuro lacks any real defensive jutsu, and has an unhealthy interest in particle physics, he developed this almost overpowered jutsu. The jutsu was mentioned in one of Kuro's books, but not detailed, as it was too dangerous to truly publish. In fact, the only real details the book gave out was the fact that it was called deconstruction and did what the name implied.

"What breaks a man better, than that which made him?"

Last edited by Psychosis on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirito the Forest Sage
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Absolution   Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:05 pm

Approved unless another staff sees something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Absolution   Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:58 pm

Just use a specific chakra stat(Spacetime/Fuuin mayhaps?) instead of the main one please, works out better for the site.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Ezekiel 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Absolution   Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:48 pm

Fixed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Absolution   Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:57 pm

How much does it hinder movement in shield mode real quick and I'll approve and move it.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Absolution   Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:59 pm

It doesnt hinder movement itself, but maneuverability. Not a speed decrease, but an agility decrease, which means its a pain in the ass.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Absolution   Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:00 pm

Eh okay I disagree but, switch that chakra to spacetime quick and I'll approve this sucka.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psychosis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Absolution   Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:03 pm

Already done.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolution   

Back to top Go down

Absolution
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Creation Center :: Techniques and Abilities :: Jutsu Creation :: Approved Jutsu :: S Rank :: Space Time-
Jump to: