Naruto Age of the Past
Activating Fokaroru {Part 1} IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Activating Fokaroru {Part 1} IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Activating Fokaroru {Part 1}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet
Character Name: Kohei Shichisei
Clan: None {PBT}
Element: Wind, Lightning, Earth, Air

Activating Fokaroru {Part 1} Empty
PostSubject: Activating Fokaroru {Part 1}   Activating Fokaroru {Part 1} EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:35 pm

Information of skill needed to be activated:
Spoiler:

Total WC: 1522/1000

The setting takes place in a desert like area. Didn't seem to have any floral what so ever. Heat waves would channel through the area at unimaginable temperatures. Sand would cover the ground as hot air would blow the sand into the air covering it with what could be described as gold dust, however it was just sand. Strange like creatures could be seen crawling on the ground burying their way into the sand or even poking their heads out of the sand. It was silent, the only thing that could be heard is the constant sound of hot hair blowing up the desert sand, again creating an image of gold dust. The time of the area seemed to be around mid afternoon as the sun was shining brightly creating massive heat waves to course through the area. In the center of the area a silver like artifact would glow after each time the sun touched the rims. Sand would blow over the silver artifact, till the hot air blew the sand up and casted it to the side again revealing the artifact, more clearly now. Seemed to be a silver like bracelet one could wear around his or her arms.

In the distance, a silhouette of a figure who seemed to be rather tall and masculine like seemed to be walking forward. With him came sounds, particularly sounds of whining and complaining. Because of the distance, it was nearly impossible to make out the words of complaints. It was only safe to assume it was about the unbearable heat. As the figure drew closer, the sunlight would make the silhouette shine to be more visible. It was a male after all, dressed weirdly at that. His hair was jet black, so too were his baggy like pants. His torso apparel seemed to small to fit, though this wasn't the weird thing about him. Half of his face seemed to be of natural skin tone the other was very pale with bright yellow eyes. The complaints again would continue however the odd thing was the natural colored skin half didn't have a moving mouth but the one with the pale like coloration did.
"Why are we out in the sun, this is bothersome. I am not meant to be out here, too hot. . .I am gonna whither up and die. Hey are you listening to me. HELLO!!!"

The part of the face that didn't have a moving mouth began to scowl, now showing signs of annoyance. It was clear he was already agitated from the constant bickering from the other half. "Zetsu, I swear if you complain about the heat again I will leave you out here to whither and die, stop complaining. We are here to train. God damn Kazekage kicked my ass, I was a sitting duck and I was not okay with it, now then I am gonna train to better myself. Even if it means having to listen to your bitching plant ass about how hot it is." "Fine. . .so who is this Kazekage and why has he got you all upset, I could just look into your memory as I am attached to you, but I am much too lazy and this heat is rather killing me. Better you explain it." "Tsk. . .you really are annoying you know that. . .The Kazekage is the head of the sand village, he carries immense power, and I am pissed off that he beat me so easily now can you stop asking me questions so I can tr..."

Off in the distance the male who seemed to be arguing with his other half would see the silver artifact just laying in the sand. The only thing was he didn't just see the artifact he saw black like butterflies soaring around it. He would smile in interest and walk over to it, his bare feet kicking up the sand as he walked upon it. While he walked the sound of something metal would be heard at every step he made, no doubt by the cleaver like sword that slung to his back. As he made his way to the artifact he would reach down to get it. Once he picked it up he would dust off the sand left on it and examine it for a while. "Do you really need anymore jewelry? Why does this thing interest you so much. . ." "Simple, the ruhk surrounded it as if a living entity lives inside of it, only thing is how do I bring it out. Hmmm the way it works for my rod is that I touch it, but this doesn't seem to be the same case. Maybe an incantation like Baaru? No it doesn't seem to be the same as that either. . .tsk. . .what a pain. . .I will just put it on so I can train and figure it out later."

The male would sigh as he placed the silver bracelet onto his arm, before he even got the chance to close the bracelet shut, it would do so on it's own. Suddenly the male would feel an immense surge of power before it soon faded. Followed by which he would hear a voice to go along. "So you are the new owner are you? Interesting, you serve great power and for that I will serve under you, use my powers wisely, I will forever be linked into your flow, as well as be able to speak to you through my mind. First you must activate my power, to do so you must think of how to do that on your own. Speak to me at your will I will answer." The male would be confused, was this a riddle, speak and he will answer, did that mean all he had to say was activate? No it wasn't that easy perhaps maybe he had to say the name of the entity that lived dormant in the bracelet. He was excited to see the powers that lay dormant in the bracelet. He would think, how could he figure out the name.

The living being seemed to be one with him now, all he had to do was think of a name, suddenly the name Fokaroru came to mind. He would close his eyes before using the hand gesture he used as a child to activate his bloodline. The other half of him would have its eye open before speaking in confusion.
"What the hell are you doing. . .hello are you there. . .hello! Suddenly the surroundings of the male disappeared and so to did the other half. "Fokaroru, I ask that you activate your ability laid dormant so that I may use it." Suddenly a male who would be oddly formed, wings bird like, and seemed to hold two tornados of opposite color in each hand one dark another light, then he would clasp the tornados together before expanding his hands shooting the tornados mixed at the male who once had a paler half. Suddenly the tornado would burst and flow around the male, before being sucked into his body. His shape too also changed.

The appearance of a bird, with dark feathers covering various parts of his. His hair begins grow longer and is feather-like at the ends. He too is also adorned with a golden collar and gains a third eye on his or her forehead suddenly the background faded to normal. Now the other half no longer there anymore instead, a male of a completely pale body stands in front of the male who has taken a different shape. The pale male had green hair and horn like tendrils poking from his head and chest.
"What the hell happened to you? You changed forms. . .it kicked me out of attachment, now I am burning up on this damn sand. . .deactivate it so I can reattach! "Tsk. . .I rather see what I can do with this ability first, also don't tell your master what to do." Suddenly the male would open his palms as two of the same colored tornados he saw before now appeared in his hands. He would point the left hand forward firing the light colored tornado which created a huge force destroying the ground. Then he pointed the right hand upwards shooting the dark tornado upwards sending it spiraling into the sky before disappearing through its spiral dance.

"Did you just summon two tornados. . .what the hell. . .you are getting strong kid. . .now then can we go back to the village where i can at least cool off." "yeah yeah we can head back to the village. . .let me just deactivate this.. ."As he spoke of deactivating, the command deactivated the bracelet itself causing him to revert back to normal as he did so he passed out on the spot, no doubt taking it's toll from being used for the first time. The pale male before him would sigh and grab him lift him up and take him towards leaving the area no doubt for a hospital of some sort.

{End of Part 1, Final activation in part 2 topic Hospital}
Back to top Go down

Activating Fokaroru {Part 1}
Page 1 of 1