Naruto Age of the Past
Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.) Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.)   Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:46 pm

The sun was setting on Kumogakure, a wounded man crawled to a rock wall and sat back against it. An open wound on his stomach, though not deep enough to disembowel him, was bleeding. The man let out a chuckle, he heard footsteps approaching though unsure of weather they belonged to his attackers or if he was lucky a savior. It has been a several hour fight so far, he was on the losing end so far. Though to be fair most in his position would be, Kenjiro chuckled, if it wasn't Kuro's training when he was younger that'd kill him, it'd be his own.

*Several Hours Earlier*

Kenjiro made his trek up the mountains of Kumo, he inhaled the fresh air and gave a smile. Small moments like these were great and he relished them in between training, running his religion and taking on missions Kenji didn't have the time to enjoy the small things in life and sadly, this moment would be coming to an end as well. Making the clone hand sign, a puff of smoke appeared the clone should, if Kenjiro studied his jutsu correctly, have D rank chakra but still be able to use his C ranks jutsu. Kenjiro stared at himself, damn he was sexy but now wasn't the time to admire himself, looking at his clone he spoke the verbal order "Treat me as the enemy, attempt to kill with prejudice, do not stop until one of us is dead." the clone gave a nod affirming the order.

Kenjiro got into a battle stance and his clone followed suit, the two rushed at each other. In terms of taijutsu the two were pretty even considering one was his exact clone, the two managed to continue blocking the others blows until the clone decided to go low and sweep the legs, putting Kenjiro on his back. The clone went to the top and began pounding his fist into Kenjiro's head, to which Kenjiro responded with a quick throat punch before rolling his opponent off of him. Standing up, Kenjiro wiped blood from his lip and smirked as bruises formed on his face.

His clone stood and the two were at it once again, trading blows except for one thing. Kenjiro changed the tides and instead of blocking, grabbed his clones wrist and brought pulled him down into a knee to the stomach, acting as fast as he could while his clone was winded Kenjiro put him in a lock and began sending blows to his clones ribs, managing to bruise them before throwing him back to the ground. His clone lays there, the fight to Kenjiro seems over and a look of disappointment crossed his face.  "I know you're tougher then that, you're me for God sake. Get up no-" Kenjiro was caught off guard, a yelp coming from him as his clone threw dirt into his eyes before rushing him and giving him a kidney punch of his own.

Kenjiro lurched forward and spat out blood and his clone proceeded to take him to the ground and smash his face into the dirt. After about the third slam the clone backed off, Kenjiro stood, blood gushing from open wounds and smirked at his clone. He had gotten cocky and let him get the upper hand, he was in his mind, sure to die. But that wasn't gonna stop him from anything for he knew, even if he dies, he still wins due to the chakra in the clone being his.

The clone was revving up to finish things, Kenjiro could barely stand at this point. The clone grabbed a generally sharp rock and rushed Kenjiro, digging it into his stomach but due to the dullness of the stone it only left a shallow wound, Kenjiro went to the ground and taking his clones tactic, threw some dirt in his eyes to escape and managed to sprint away before crawling to a stone wall a good few meters away from the fight area.

*Present*

So there he lay, beaten, bruised, bloody. The footsteps grew closer, though he knew not of who they belonged to. He rested his head against the stone wall and awaited whatever came his way.
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.)   Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 4:05 pm

Agito had been traversing the mountain Pass's today, there was rumor's of a plane that had lightning striking all the time, and he was indeed eager to see it, and then off in the distance he could hear ragged breathing, thanks to his experience he was rather good at hearing, and so he went to investigate, upon rounding the corner he stood there for a moment as he looked at the man with the shallow gut wound, he also noted the headband of Kumogakure, Agito would push the Hammer that was on his side over a bit as he crouched down to get a closer look at the wound and the kid, Agito would point at his own Kumo headband that was wrapped around his right arm, to show the kid we was a friend and then he would speak "Well kid what happened to you to be in such a state?" Agito pondered, he was not one for revenge, not at this moment, but he would protect the kid, that was for sure, Agito would keep his ears open for any sounds that might alert him to someone else being around, Agito took a closer look at each wound and sighed softly and then suddenly the air around him began to crackle, and the brown hair on his head would stand up slightly, he would take his hand and place it on the wound, meanwhile telling the kid "Don't panic, but im going to Cauterize your wound" and as he did the wound would begin to cook as it closed up, but Agito knew this was not a fun way to stop bleeding, He would have his other hand on the shoulder of the kid, that hand not causing any harm to the kid, showing great control over his chakra, which would easily give away his rank most likely, or at least let on he is higher ranks then just Genin, his ears all the while keeping open for any signs of an attacker approaching, Agito would ask the kid "So what is your name, and what are you doing out here?" Agito would continue with his hand on the wound till it was fully closed up, then he would allow the kid to rest while the lightning crackling around his body vanished
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.)   Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 4:27 pm

Kenjiro saw who was approaching, he held a hammer and made his way over to him, Kenjiro watched the man lean down, way he examining him before finishing him off? Then he pointed at his Kumo headband and spoke to Kenjiro, asking him of what lead him to this state. Kenjiro chuckled, coughing out some blood due to such before speaking "Training...had a shadow clone treat me as a threat and without any emotion or humanity to hold it back...well it tore me up pretty well." with a weak arm movement Kenjiro wiped the blood from his mouth. As the man told him not to panic, Kenjiro felt the jutsu he used begin to cauterize the wound, after what he had been through it was the least painful thing of the day.

The man spoke to him, asking who he was. From his chakra control Kenjiro wasn't afraid to guess he was at the very least a chuunin. "Kenjiro Nakamura...Or Kaguya if you prefer. Special Jounin and these are from a result of training you could say." Kenjiro chuckled as he rested. He could feel that his body was getting better in terms of blood, his clone however began an approach. Using the wall as support Kenjiro stood and prepared for another fight against the clone, he made his way to branch and picked it up. "You are my ally but do not interfere, this is my fight to finish."

As the clone rounded the corner Kenjiro swung the branch and put his clone to the ground, he then proceeded to brain the clone with a branch until he vanished in a puff of smoke. It was with the last of his energy that Kenjiro finally fell, landing on his back and promptly passed out.
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.)   Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:05 pm

Agito had listened to all he had to say at each interval that it was said, the man handled the pain of the lightning chakra burning the wound closed, he told him "My name is Agito, I am a Jounin for Kumogakure" Then he heard the approach of something or someone, and suddenly two bones slide out of his palms, one in each, and right as he spoke about not interfering, Agito had already charged ahead, and caught the Clone around the corner with a bone in the gut and the other in his right shoulder, so the clone was rather solid, as this was not enough Damage to kill it, Agito did not ment to kill it, he ment to maim it and show it the pain it caused, clone or not, asked for or not, you just don't hurt someone the way the clone did, and at first it would be pinned against the wall, then he would spin around and throw the clone to ground, this would be around the time Kenjiro had picked up the branch, and as the bone retracted Agito watched as Kenjiro beat the clone mercelissly with the branch, and Agito would let out a whistle to break him free of whatever rage he might be in, and thus he would tell him "Lets get you to a medic and maybe answer some questions you might have" and with that he would walk over, and in time to catch the kid as he collapsed, and he would support him all the way to the hospital with the kids arm across his neck, And Agito would stay with the kid till he awoke from his physical exertion and loss of blood
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.)   Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 6:17 pm

Kenjiro's memories of in between braining his clone and passing out were fuzzy, he remembered the name and rank of Agito and the fact he was obviously Kaguya. But other then that for all he thought he was dead, alone with his thoughts for eternity. A few hours after a nurse brought in a meal, the smell of which immediately awoke Kenjiro who shot up from his bed. He began to quickly devour the pork and noodles, followed by peas, carrots and sushi, the meal was undoubtedly higher quality then normal hospital food, due to Kenjiro's ever growing cult, he had friends in high places so to speak. So often his food, clothing and weapons were of a higher grade, but that wasn't just for him. Everyone who joined his cult got special treatment by other members.

Gulping down half of his meal, he left half for the man who had surely saved his life. Pushing the tray onto Agito's lap Kenjiro, due to the food and medicine, was finally at enough strength to speak to the man. "You have my thanks....If it weren't for you my clone would have surely finished me off." as he spoke he put his hand where the gash in his stomach was, if that wound wasn't taken care of he wouldn't have been able to do what he did to finish off his clone. Giving the man known as Agito a smile Kenjiro decided to formally introduce himself "I am Kenjiro Nakamura-Kaguya. I thank you once more for saving my life."
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.)   Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:22 am

"You must have suffered some brain damage or something, as your introducing yourself for a second time, and you say thank you a lot, if your truly thankful just make sure to return the favor to other ninja in your village, Now you say your a Kaguya, yet you used a branch instead of your bones, can you not access them?" Agito had early been dazed and rethinking the events over, that fight didn't seem to serious to him, not for a Kaguya, But if he did not have access to the bloodline just yet, than that would explain why the fight went the way it did.

After the explanation the kid would give a nurse would walk in and check Kenjiro's wound, let him know it was all healed, and that his blood as already been refilled as you could say, After that Agito would get up as the nurse walked out and Agito would wave him on "Follow me, Ill Explain the bloodline to you so hopefully you can have a full understanding of it" this was not dependant on rather he could use it or not, Agito planned to make sure this Kaguya never had to go though that again.

After a short stroll they would be at the Training grounds, and while there, Agito would make three bones on each hand protrude from between his knuckles (Yes Wolverine style), and Agito would explain to him "The Kaguya Bloodline is not to be taken lightly, this can be used as Defense, Offense and Support, for anything we do, because the best way to think about it is, Calcium Density, our bones are stronger, because we have Denser calcium cells then normal people, and its always going, that's why we are so tough in battle, now we can control that calcium as long as it is connected to our bodies.." at this point Agito holds up his clawed hands " this is just one example out of an infinite amount of possibilities, like earlier I grew them out of the palms of my hands, also that's a nice spot to fire them out of, some chose their finger tips, I say don't do that unless you got your fingers into the opponent already, So Are you understanding me so far? its a Calcium Manipulation we have, best thing to do is use it to the best of your abilities, Utilize it, and you will go far" Agito finised his speech, retracting his claws and leaning against a tree he was next to, Agito would nod a little "I would like you to concentrate and at least give it one try will you?" And at that moment is when Agito would fall silent and his eyes stayed on the kid, his hearing was always alert for danger, so that's what allowed him to keep his eyes on his ........temporary.....Student
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.)   Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 1:56 pm

Kenjiro let out a chuckle as Agito mentioned his second introduction, as he sat fully up he replied. "In terms of my second introduction, the first time I introduced myself was rather informal...considering I was rather heavily wounded." Kenjiro chuckled once more "Yes, I am a Kaguya but no, I haven't unlocked our bloodline yet." as Kenjiro spoke a nurse came in and checked on his stability and gave him the green light to go. Agito had told Kenjiro to follow him, which he did.

Kenjiro listened to his current 'teacher' and absorbed this knowledge like a sponge. After being told to try it Kenjiro gave a nod, using the knowledge of chakra infusion Kuro had taught him he attempted to put it into his calcium. His skin opened near his wrist as it does for the Kaguya, however the bone did not grow. Kenjiro let out a groan of frustration, the opening sealed back up. He continued attempting it, each time more openings ripping in his arms. Before it finally happened, after his third try bones began jutting out of small openings on his arms and the large openings on his wrist grew out giant spike like bones (Baraka from MK style.).

Kenjiro looked on in shock, something he rarely expressed, at the gruesome looking spikes. "That's....just wow...." for once in his life, Kenjiro Nakamura was speechless.
Back to top Go down
Psychosis
Academy
Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.)   Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:46 pm

The old Mad Mystic, who had been inside a cave a few hours ago, was walking around Kumo, as a civilian. While his power was on par with any Kage, he was, for all intents and purposes, a civilian. He was free to come and go as he pleased, he just had more power than the average fully grown dragon. Not his fault he was expertly trained by various ninja who may or may not have vanished due to acts of cannibalism. In any case, he had been in Kumo before, many times. It was no surprise that he decided to visit once more. What WAS surprising was seeing his old student walk by him, without noticing him. He must have been focused on something then. That though was proven right when Kenji's bones shot from his wrist like some kind of ridiculous swords that made no real sense as bones were only sharp on edges. Anyway, deciding to have a little fun with his old student, Kuro stared at the ground beneath Kenji, who was only three meters away, and opened a two meter portal to the Abyss, before walking away.

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.)   Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:57 pm

Kenjiro had little time to react as the portal opened beneath him and he fell within, once fully submerged the portal had closed off. Kenjiro fell through the darkness of the abyss, little to no reaction as Kuro would do this to him constantly. The portal opened up in Konoha, above a loving families house. Unfortunately for them, Kenji somehow or another always lost all of his clothing and his genitals ended up in their potato salad. As the family screamed at him, Kenjiro dived out of an open window, saw some clothing which happened to look just like his, yet remained naked, and ran off in a new village.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.)   Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 5:09 pm

It all happened before he knew it, While Agito's Back was turned the man came in and teleported Kenjiro away, and Agito turned around just in time to see the man with blue hair step through a portal of his own, and as he did Agito threw one of his bone spikes at him, but it was to late, the man was gone, and the Bone spike flew in the spot where the man disappeared from, Agito failed his kinseman, and his Kage to allow such a thing to happen, Agito would rub the top of his head and sigh, reporting what happened to his Superior, Shimaru Aburame

Saving wordcout, will count it later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.)   Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mountain Training and a New Acquaintance. (Private Training, Agito.)
Page 1 of 1