Naruto Age of the Past
Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet
Character Name: Ral
Clan: Planeswalker
Element: Lightning

Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun) Empty
PostSubject: Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun)   Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:32 pm

Grey Skies, Bam!

A break in the clouds!

Sunlight streaming down!

Down on a cherry blossom tree! Shing shing.

Sakura blossoms everywhere!

And underneath?

Gawain, knight of the Rain. Protector of Gwynevere, all around bone guy.

He was waiting.

For who?

The Princes.

Why?

Fate and love.

Mid Day, not long now. She's soon to be here.

His Demeanor?

Calm, ready, mournful maybe? Whatever it is, he's ready to see Gwyn.
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet
Character Name: Gwynevere
Clan: Terumi
Element: Water, Earth, Lava, Explosive

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun)   Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 2:29 pm

And that was why Gawain was Gwynevere's best friend. He was just so darn articulate you know. Sure he had that glazed over Neanderthal look of a warrior going about him, but in the right light he looked pretty thoughtful. Like right now. In the blazing light of the sun that just barely peaked through clouds. He looked thoughtful, considering, dramatic. There was just something about that light that made things look fateful in this nearly abandoned forest. She wondered why he wanted to meet all the way out here? He was such a strange guy sometimes. But she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun)   Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 3:06 pm

"Belin's dead my lady." Gawain announced as the young princess approached. Solem news indeed. He'd been an honorable, and faithful member of their order for some time, and his loss was a great blow to everyone. However his death had shed some clarity into his life, and for that he was greatful. He had many new and exciting things to share with the lady gwynevere, and it was all thanks to Belin. He may have thought his life a failure, but in death he'd saved them all. Perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun)   Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:13 pm

Gwyn nodded sadly as she finally got underneath the cherry tree. Just as she did it started raining, but it looked like the tree was going to keep them dry. The sun light closed up and left in them in the dim forest all alone. Yet not at the same time.

After all they had each other, and they were pretty good company. "I heard. Surely you didn't think that the death of my own knight escaped my knowing? Yes I met with him a few days before, tried to convince him to let me save his life, but it was no good. He was dead set on dying, and for the life of me I can't figure out why."
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun)   Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:40 pm

"I can." Gawain announced placing his hand on the shoulder of he beloved. His gwynevere. "All that spirit nonsense he was always talking about I get it now, mainly because I completely understand what he was talking about. There are worlds beyond our own. Well the theory is that this isn't even out own. I'm thinking that you and I belong in a different place." He nodded over towards gwynevere's sword Excalibur. "Where ever that came from, the kingdom you told me about." He gave her a warm look. "Why is it that we two knights ended up in a world of ninjas? We just simply don't belong here. I want to take us to a land where we belong. A land where you and I are whole. I know you don't understand, now but you will." After that he began chanting.
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun)   Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 2:04 am

Gwynevere snatched both of Gawains arms and stopped him from doing whatever it was he was preparing to do. She may not have had the strength to actually hold him back, but she was giving it all. "Don't you dare!" Gwynevere shrieked! "Don't leave me alone! You're my only Friend Hikaru! You can't leave me with nothing!"
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun)   Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:37 pm

Gawain kept his chanting up quietly as he listened to the princess speak. Tears rolled down his cheeks. Extremely manly tears, but tears all the same. She was breaking his heart, but didn't she see? He wasn't going to leave her with nothing. In fact he was going to leave her with absolutely everything that he had. Besides that she'd finally see his point of view, and when she was ready she'd join him in Camelot. He couldn't be with her in this world. Not when she was like this. It tore him to pieces, but it was true.

He loved her. Beyond just being her protector, she didn't love her like a father loves his daughter. He loved her like one soul loves it's other half. She was so incredibly perfect to him. Despite that she was a child... in form only. He would not allow himself to desecrate the holiness that was her body so long as she was in that form. He wouldn't even allow his affections to be known. Only through his death would she truly know why the must move on. Gawain simply smiled as his chanting reached it's peek it was time. He didn't bother taking his hands away from gwynevere he simply held them tenderly, and with his clan's powers shot a spike through his rib cage into his heart. With his final moments of life passed, all that he knew about the world would flow into gwynevere. His Taijutsu powers, his wretched past as a disgraced knight. Most of all she'd know about his love of her, and why she had to join him in Camelot.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun)   Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 12:10 pm

Jun's legs felt like they were on fire. Gawain had packed up all of his stuff over at the apartment. Jun might not have found this suspicious, but there were no signs of anyone trying to leave the village. He'd been acting different ever since Belin had died, and Jun knew exactly why. It was that freaky Jutsu that Belin used on him. It didn't just transfer knowledge, it also transferred Ideals. It turned Gawain from a mighty protector, to something else. Something more dangerous erhaps.

He ran through the forest like a horse on a wild plain. His movements were swift and feeble tree branch broke on his form as he dashed through the wood. A sharp branch cut him along his cheek and blood flew from him, he didn't even flinch. He broke into a clearing and found them.

"Gawain good god noooooo!" Jun shouted. He tripped over his own feet, and stumbled across the clearing until he landed in the midst of his two team mate. Tears were streaming down his face. He'd never even gotten to go on a mission with his team!

"Gawain, why!" He shouted. He and the knight had never been incredibly close, but he was his friend. Gwynevere loved him, and now he was leaving her all alone in the world.

Jun could do it! He could protect Gwynevere. Care for her, look after her. Be her shepherd ,her protector her knight. Just so long as she didn't leave him alone!
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun)   Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 6:44 pm

“He loved me.” Gwynevere wept on Jun’s shoulder. She made this little horrid sound that was the closest thing she could get to an actual sob at this moment. Why? Why was it that she was forced to feel his immense love, and also her own immense loss? What sort of horrid jutsu was this, that made people feel as if this world were not one worth living in. No, she had to separate those ideas. It wasn’t the two of them that thought that, it was her. She knew now, truly knew how Gawain felt. She shame, the self-loathing, the love. “He loved me, but….” She let out another grunt. “…but I’m like this!” She screamed and even the water around them avoided making contact with her, she was once the water dragon slayer after all.
“You know Jun. I’m old enough to wed. It’s true, I’m almost twenty, did you know that? I’m cursed to forever be a child. I cannot be queen because I am a child. I could not live in my home, because I am a child. I could never wed because I am a child. I can never bare children, or be loved, or grow old with the one I love because, I am a child! The witch meant to curse me, and she did her job well! I will never know the touch of a man, or the glow of pregnancy. And now the one man who could ever love me, and who I loved dies because of it.”

She dried her tears. “Jun I know it’s Childish of me, but since that’s what I am, here it is. I do not want to play in this world any longer.“ Pause for dramatic affect. “It’s not fair and I no longer seem to understand the rules.”
He took Excalibur, sheath and stood to her feet. “But I won’t leave until I know, what I’ve always known. I need to know that Excalibur is, and always has been your blade. I need to know that you’re the one who I’ve been holding it for. “ She went to a large rock nearby. “Now I had a special rock made just for this occasion back in Camelot, but you know…. Faries.” She shoved her sword into the rock like a knife through butter, but when she tried to pull it out it was stuck like it was part of the rock all along. She kneeled down and bowed her head. “Jun, my once and future King. Please.” She gestured for the rock.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun)   Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 6:49 pm

He’d never known, about the curse of the feeling’s between the two of them. Jun wanted to talk her out of it, but she was so resolute, and Jun had never seen this powerful child, this powerful woman looks to defeated.

He’d tug on the sword and fail. That was the plan. Then she’d have to stay, stay for her precious king. That was it. Simple. Jun wasn’t anything special! No matter what they saw in him Jun was a failure! See that gwynevere see that! See the person you’re truly trust all your lives to, and see that he is not worthy. Hate him, hit him, spit on him, and trample him into the dirt but do not put this burden onto him, for he was not worthy.

Then the sword came loose… son of a bitch!
He pulled it away and with a mighty swing It rose above his head. He felt it’s light sink into his body, and for the first time ever he felt… good. Happy, like he belonged, here on this earth.
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun)   Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 7:21 pm

Tears no longer of pain, but of Joy flowed through Gwynevere. Her king, at long last was here, and she could finally rest.

For the last time the princess Glomped Jun, and hugged him so tight it hurt the both of them “At last my Arthur you’ve come. Save this world, and when you’re done Camelot will be waiting for you. But remember, you’re knights will always be here to serve you, even me.” She kissed him on the cheek. “I love you Jun. I love you. I love Gawain, but I love you too. You’re my sister, my brother, my Dragon slayer, my teammate, and my king. When we meet in Camelot you will not recognize, me for I will be a beautiful woman released of my curse, and you will be a king. But when that time comes we will rule together. So do not cry, do not mourn out loss, and do not forget us. For we were all strong knights, and we all died for you and your Camelot on this earth. To do any of those things would be spitting on our grave.” She hugged him again. “Now close your eyes Jun. Let me give you the last of my gifts to you.
With that Gwynevere would sit down on the rock and have Jun kneel before her. She closed her eyes, and sung a melody that stopped the rain, and brought every creature in the forest to a stand still. She placed her hand on jun and brought out a knife chanting all the way. Then she paused, and gave jun a smile. “Jun tell me. What shall be the first thing I do as a woman?” She asked dangling the knife dangerously in front of her chest.

Last edited by Gwynevere on Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun)   Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 7:24 pm

Jun smiled, sadly. “Buy a Bra.”
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun)   Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 7:31 pm

Gwynevere giggled. “So it shall be, goodbye Jun. I love you.” She finished her chant and stabbed herself. In this world she was through, but there was a kingdom for her somewhere, if you only knew. A bright pink mist floated off of her, as she transferred everything she knew into Jun’s skull.

Her limbs elongated, and hair grew and her face slimmed down. Her baby fat melted away and formed into the curves of a young woman. Her fingers grew long and delicate, her feet which for all her life had never touched the ground grew outwards to slid against Jun’s own legs. Before Jun was the Body of Gwynevere had she never had been cursed. Gwynevere who would have been queen.

Gwynevere may never have had lived to be queen, but she’d known her king, and she’d had her knights, and for a life… it’d been alright!
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun)   Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:04 pm

Jun felt a stinging in his eyes and for once today it wasn’t because of the tears. His eyes turned red as they formed into a star shaped Irises. Gwynevere had been the only friend the boy had ever known. Now he was filled with all the grief and joy that the three dragon slayers had known in their lives. Their triumphs and their failures, their loves and their hate. It was like one massive slide show that he could decipher with perfection.

As it all went through there was one thing that kept on popping up.

It was Jun. Again and Again it was Jun.

He didn’t know just how much he meant to them until now. He wiped the tears from his newly red eyes. Now he understood why Belin had done all of this. He knew about the Sharingan in Jun’s eyes. He’d never foreseen how all of this would end though.

They’d given everything to him just so he’d have the skills he needed to help this world. He looked down at their bodies and knew that they could serve, him once more. That wouldn’t be knightly though. Would it. He couldn’t just let their bodies sit in the earth and rot. Perhaps he’d give them the final piece, and burn them. He had to mourn. No wait he couldn’t Gwyn said so! Dang she’d thought of everything. He knew, because he knew what she was thinking now that her memories belong to him.

Fine! Fine Gwyn!

No matter how much you wanted Jun wasn’t going to be happy you were dead. But he wouldn’t cry. Not anymore. You gave too much.

What he was going to do was much worse.

He’d live a life so full of adventure and wonder that you’re going to cry your heart out that you weren’t able to be a part of it. So when Jun Meets you again in Aavalon you’d know the life that you and the Dragon slayers could have lived with the mighty Jun!

Jun called over Gawain’s and Gwyn’s Dragons, and helped them collect the bodies of their dead masters. “I’ll keep them safe, don’t worry. They’ve protected me this long, I suppose it’s only right I do that same.”

(Claiming MS because my best friends all just killed themselves in front of me. Also the appropriate techs from Deathly Transfer.)
Exiting
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun)   Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:07 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun)   Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:33 pm

'Go my child, there are bodies in need of rest'

Roland simply knew where and how to get to these bodies, he would arrive after Jun had left them there. Stepping out of the portal, a man in a black hood and cloak would touch each body briefly before they disappeared. Each was now secure within the spiritual realm, as they had taken their own lives, none should benefit from their death or so was Roland's belief. With his job completed he would nod, stand up from the crouched position from shutting and marking their eyes with stones, and walk through another portal.

-Exit-

((Oh and anyone who thought to profit from this, please watch the video below))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun)   Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ha Ha, oh man. (Io Gwyn, and Jun)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure no Sato :: Shikkotsu Forest-
Jump to: