Naruto Age of the Past
Daddy Issues (Io, Nk) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Daddy Issues (Io, Nk) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daddy Issues (Io, Nk)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

Daddy Issues (Io, Nk) Empty
PostSubject: Daddy Issues (Io, Nk)   Daddy Issues (Io, Nk) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:54 pm

Palace straightened up the compound. She heard that her father was back in town for a visit. Things always seemed to get really weird whenever he came to visit, like giant dictionaries getting thrown around the village. But what's a girl to do? She'd been dusting, and straightening all day long and was covered in a small sheen of sweat. At least the house looked clean if she didn't.

She was dressed in her normal, robes, and head band. The sun was shining outside, the wind was blowing gently through the windows of the Uchiha compound and everything was well with the world. She'd have a lot to tell the old man when they were reunited. Like she was learning from the new head of the Uchiha, the guy who'd taken over for him. She'd been promoted to Jounin. She'd learned how to body flicker. All sorts of super interesting personal details that everyone was sure to tell for years to come. She just had to wait for him to get here, to tell him!
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Io, Nk)   Daddy Issues (Io, Nk) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:51 pm

Rikaro was walking in the Uchiha District towards the direction of his compound or his house as some people called the place. He was still talking to the Hokage at the moment but he had sent a clone to the Uchiha District that instantly relaid it's memories to Rikaro and Rikaro could talk out of the clone's mouth. Basically he was controlling the clone. He thought about the reasons for him coming to the Uchiha District to go to his house where he had left for a few years. Rikaro's daughter was within the house believing the lie Rikaro told her to keep her safe from harm. Before he had left a few years ago he had told his daughter Palace that he was leaving to a secret mission given to him from the Hokage himself. Palace didn't mind as he had done secret missions a lot of times but for this one he would be gone for a few years. He figured that his daughter was a intelligent Uchiha now having to cope with him being gone for a long time and her having to take care of herself. Rikaro arrived at his home and saw a puddle of eater out the corner of his left eye where he could see his reflection. His long dark black hair stopped a inch below his knee. He had on his Uchiha cloak that was a purple blue color and the Uchiha fan on the back of it. He had his regular eyes activated rather than his Sharingan or Rinnegan. His Shinobi sandles were black and had straps on them that came up his legs like combat boots. He heard objects moving within the house which meant either his daughter was cleaning up or a intruder was within the house.

He was sure no one would dare go into the house while he was in town and if they did they were fools. Rikaro looked to the second floor of their house which had three floors being a mansion and all. He jumped towards a open window on his right into his daughter's room which was colored in a dull black color that screamed stay away. Rikaro smirked because apparently his daughter didn't like company. He moved quietly within the house heighting his chakra sense he felt the chakra of his beloved daughter on the first floor standing up in front of the couch. He walked down the stairs and saw her back facing the stairs. He smirked and said " Palace I would have thought by now you would have your back covered " said Rikaro smirking at his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Io, Nk)   Daddy Issues (Io, Nk) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:23 am

A cool, and excited tingle ran up Palace's spine, when she heard that voice. She was excited, and at the same time incredibly scared. She wanted to Jun there with her back turned for all of time, and let the sweet sting of anticipation for the rest of her life. Sometimes it was better to keep wondering what seeing her father would be like again, than actually knowing. However the moment was upon her, and it couldn't wait any longer.

She spun around lettering her dark hair flip around her as she went. She caught a look at her father and for a brief second gave him a queer look. He hardly looked any older than her. In fact he looked younger than he did when they last met. That was actually incredibly strange, but her dad had always been experimenting with strange new jutsu so the idea that he'd found a way to reverse his age wasn't that strange.

Beyond the initial shock of that, she blushed, embarrassed by how excited she was. She gave her elder a bow. Partially in respect, partially just to cover her bright red face. "Welcome home father." Palace announced evenly, as she somewhat shuffled forward. "It's uh, good to have you back home." She fidgeted for a brief moment, that didn't sound right...

Throwing caution to the wind, Palace allowed herself to be overwhelmed by the moment... this once. "Welcome hoooooome!" She cheered jumping forward and attempting to tackle her father to the ground with a hug.
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Io, Nk)   Daddy Issues (Io, Nk) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 2:18 pm

Rikaro smiled as he daughter ran to him jumping into his arms knocking him over onto his back. He was on his back smiling at his daughter who was somehow sprouled out on his chest. His body shimmered as he was standing back up and his daughter fell face first to the floor. He rubbed the back of his head saying " Sorry Palace but I am going to make it up to you " said Rikaro. He loved spoiling his daughter." But first I have yo tell you something the real reason why I left Konoha " said Rikaro sternly as he grabbed Palace's hand getting serious.

Worry for the short post
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Io, Nk)   Daddy Issues (Io, Nk) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Palace rolled off of her father, and brushed herself off. She regained a bit of her compose. And that was going to be the last time she let loose for quite a while.

"Yes father, please enlighten me. I've had to become awesome all on my own these last few years you know. Not that I'm bitter." Palace had enough love for her village to understand that sometimes sacrifices had to be made, and in some cases that sacrifice was time.

Honestly no matter what he said, she was just happy to see that he was back home.

Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Io, Nk)   Daddy Issues (Io, Nk) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:17 am

He stared at his daughter because of her enthusiasm and said " Palace it is not good in life to hide your emotions. It is good to be happy a lot. Once you try to hide those feeling you get into situations you wish you never thought of in life. Now I must tell you why I really left ". Rikaro clapped his hands together and two chairs formed one behind him and one behind Palace both were recliners. The chair behind Palace buckled her knees which attempted to make her fall in the cushion. Rikaro sat down and said " Palace the real reason I left was because I felt the need to obtain every known piece of information in the world for my on needs not to think of the responsibilitues I had back here in Konoha. I wish you can choose to forgive me something the Hokage chose not to do " said Rikaro
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Io, Nk)   Daddy Issues (Io, Nk) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:18 pm

Palace rolled her eyes at her father. There was nothing wrong with showing your emotions, but it was unseemly for an uchiha to act on them. That's what she believed at least. However that wasn't why they were here, and Palace didn't feel like arguing her point. She was too curious to hear where here father had gone all this time.

Amazingly she knock her the knees and force her to take a seat. She noticed that another chair had formed behind her father too. She let out a quick gasp. She wasn't entirely sure what was happening. She'd never seen those two chairs before, and she'd certainly know what kind of furniture she had laying around the house. "What was..."

She listened to her father speak. Could it be true? Did he manage to collect a bunch of mysteries of the world? It certainly seemed possible, considering that he'd just made a chair appear. But... Chair creation wasn't necessarily too impressive.

He finished speaking and Palace didn't even bother considering what he'd said. "Of course I forgive you. You're my father, and the only family I've got... other than the possibility of my cousin the Raikage... I think.... well any way! Of course I forgive you pops." She pause and gave him a devilish smile. "So How about you show me what you learned?"
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Io, Nk)   Daddy Issues (Io, Nk) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:43 pm

Rikaro smiled towards his daughter and hugged her at the same time activating his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and teleporting them to their out aide training ground of the very large estate that was the home of previous clan heads. He let go of his daughter and looked in her eyes. The circular pattern of his EMS could catch anyone in a loop. (My EMS is Indra)." Palace on my travels I studied the Sharingan and obtained a far more powerful version of the three tomoe. Beyond the tomoe their is another version of the Sharingan the Mangekyo Sharingan giving the user a good amount of ocular prowess but at the cost of someone close to you dying and going blind every time it is used. Me I obtained this power at the age of 13 after my bestfriends had died at the age of 18 I mastered the Sharingan even more going beyond Mangekyo Sharingan to the final level of Sharingan the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. To obtain it you need the Mangekyo eyes of another Uchiha transplanted into your own. The two eyes form a pattern of both as conjoined. I obtained because of having to trade eyes with the Hokage himself as both of us were becoming blind ". Rikaro would pause and let her take in the information." Whilst obtaining the Mangekyo you are able to learn the techniques of it the Susano'o the Ultimate Defense, Tsukuyomu the Ultimate Genjutsu and Amaterasu the ever lasting black flames. But some Uchiha have a genetic mutation that let's them unlock another Mangekyo power I will get into that after I show you the three techniques " said Rikaro as he turned to the rightand jumped 50 ft away from his daughter. He screamed out Palace this is Susano'o. A rib cage appeared around his body then a skeleton. Then began to grow taller than the tallest building in Konoha he was in his Susano'o Humanoid form." Palace this is the Susano'o the ultimate defense " said Rikaro as he dispelled the blue human that had a long pointy nose. Back on the ground in front of Palace he said " I will not show you Tsukuyoni until you are ready but here experience the black flames of Amaterasu ". A black flame shot out of his right eye heading straight for a tree instantly absorbing the tree then the flame spreader as Rikaro made it vanish." Those were only two of the jutsu. But remember when I said genetic mutations I managed to have one and unlocked a far more powerful Mangekyo technique I call it Kamui the ultimate dimension " said Rikaro as his eyes spun and he ran straight to his daughter wanting her to get scared as he phased right through her body. He would smirk now his back facing hers." That is only a fraction of Kamui powers once you grow stronger I'll show you more " said Rikaro. He then made his Sharingan subside. But before he did he was in front of palace with the use of teleportation." Now I will reveal to you the ultimate doujutsu of the sage of six paths " said Rikaro as he let Palace take the info in expecting her to be shocked asking him if he really did have the Rinnegan." I obtained it by accident after combining my Uchiha DNA with the blood of Senju and activating the Senju wood release. Once I mastered both I got the power of god " he said as he closed his eyes and opened them revealing the Rinnegan in its purple form with the black lining. He did the handseals necessary for Shadow Clone a clone appeared in front of him and shot a lighting bolt in the sky." PALACE A TIGER WIKL COME FROM THE SKY IT IS CALLED KIRIN THE FASTEST JUTSU KNOWN TO MAN AND I WILL FACE IT FULL FORCE " screamed Rikaro as the clone shot a tiger from the sky slightly smaller than a humanoid Susano'o. Rikaro stuck the palm of his hand out and absorbed the tiger as it made contact with his hand." That is only a inch of Rinnegan power " said Rikaro." Now my daughter fight me and show me what you have learned since my return " said Rikaro as he dispelled his clone and got into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Io, Nk)   Daddy Issues (Io, Nk) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:51 am

Woah this was all happening very quickly. Palace had never even heard about the Mangekyo Sharingan before, let alone the powers he was talking about, and yet he was showing her irrefutable proof that what he was saying was true. It was truly some incredible powers that he had, but if you had to loose those closest to you, then was it worth it? What good was that power if you couldn't use it to protect those closest to you?

She didn't she stood much of a chance in this fight after what she'd just witnessed, but she'd never been one to shrink away from a challenge.

"Let's Go Hypalta!" Palace announced reaching into her robes.

As she said that a little Blue Dragon sprung forth from Behind Palace, the little bugger was no bigger than a Beach ball. It let out a squeaky "Po!" Before is opened it's mouth and unleashed a cloud of acidic mist into the surrounding area, melting everything within a 20M Radius of Palace, and her dragon.

When that began Palace pulled her Hands out of her robes, and threw five shuriken at her father's location.

It was a simple opening, but when something was effective it didn't need much finesse.
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Io, Nk)   Daddy Issues (Io, Nk) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:04 am

Rikaro smiled as he daughter withdrew a small dragon of some sort. He had smirked his Uchiha intentions began to form in his mind as the battle had begun. The mist the dragon spewed out it's mouth was nothing that could have hurted Rikaro nor was the shurikens. He had to simply blow them away to show his daughter to keep fighting and get stronger. If she had proved herself in this fight he would do what was necessary and unlock her latent Uchiha abilities.

His Rinnegan was still activated as he did not deactivated after the asorbtion of Kirin." Almighty Push " he whispered as he held his right hand outward. A force of gravity pushed out of the direction his right palm was facing. Instantly dispelling the mist and shurikens wish would go back at Palace full speed. The shuriken had formed a pattern of some sort. One went to the forehead the other to the left arm right where the elbow was as well the other shuriken did the same. One went to the stomach and the other straight for the heart. He smiled he wanted to see if his daughter could avoid the shuriken. The little dragon had been blown away into a bush 15 meters behind palace." Palace I call what I just did Deva Path with it I can control gravity to my needs " said Rikaro smirking. He summoned his path the purple humanoid cat stood as the same height as Rikaro wish was very tall." This is my path the Deva Path. The body of a dead human that I used to become a minion for my Rinnegan. I call that Naraka Path the path that Allows you to bring the dead back to life " said Rikaro as his path had rushed behind Palace attempting to grab her and hold her so the shuriken would hit.

Rikaro would simply stare at the situation before him the shuriken were moving so quickly towards Palace if she did not avoid them she would die because of where the shuriken flew. One would go straight through her brain the other through her heart. He could simply revive her if she was killed but if he did he would be a bad father.
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Io, Nk)   Daddy Issues (Io, Nk) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:43 am

Alright!

Seeing her beautiful mist being Blown Away Hypalta decided not to let it go to waste. The mist that was being blown away compressed suddenly and formed into an exact copy of the little dragon. While the tiny dragon was blown away into a bush, her clone landed right on Palace's chest.

Palace activated her Two Tomoe Sharingan.

That purple thing was charging!

The Hypalta clone let our it's own torrent of mist, but instead of eating away at the creatures life, it would sap it's strength. When when it attempted to hold Palace in place for the Shuriken she would just judo flip it over her shoulder, and throw it in front of the projectiles. His strength severely depleted from the new round of poison mist.

Okay so ranged attacks didn't seem like they would work. She'd have to find another way around those defenses.
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Io, Nk)   Daddy Issues (Io, Nk) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:01 am

Rikaro would smile Palace was already within Tsukuyomi when he had activated only moments ago when he was demonstrating his powers. Yes it was a lie when he said he would never show her Tsukuyomi but now he will do it at this moment. First Palace appeared in Konoha where she was getting pummeled to death by her father while on the ground dying her Sharingan would spin and awaken her last tomoe the three tomoe. These were not actions merely altering her memories. Next they would fast forward to her and Rikaro arguing about him leaving and being a traitor. They would start fighting and Rikaro would make one simple mistake and be stabbed in the heart with a Kunai. As he was dying in Palace's arms her Mangekyo would appear a flower appearance. Rikaro dispelled the Tsukuyomi coming back to the world of the living. He would stare at Palace expecting her to start crying from the memory alterations her father pummeling her to the ground and her killing him.
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Io, Nk)   Daddy Issues (Io, Nk) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:50 am

Palace fell to the floor in a comatose state. She flopped as her face hit the ground. She was completely still. Her cheek was to the ground, and her red eyes stared out at the horizon. The only kind of movement from her were the tears streaming freely to the ground.

Hypalta her tiny dragon circled around Palace in a Panic. "Po!" she announced nudging at her friend.

Palace wasn't entirely sure what had just happened, or even what was real at the moment. She knew good and well what she'd just seen, what had just happened to her, to her father. But everything was just so jumbled in her brain. Her body ached from some kind of beating, but for the life of her she couldn't remember ever being touched, or maybe she could. Had she really just killed her own father? The world had suddenly become so incredibly strange she didn't know which way was up.

Her eyes were glazed over with tears, and though she could still see out of them, better than ever actually, she wasn't processing what she was seeing.
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Io, Nk)   Daddy Issues (Io, Nk) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:00 pm

Rikaro watched his daughter on the ground crying most likely she thought she just killed Rikaro. He would walk to her and grab her hand pulling her up now both of them face to face he would say " that was the reason I did not want to show you Tsukuyomi Palace. It is a terrifying and horrific Genjutsu but with it I unlocked your third tomoe as well as your Mangekyo Sharingan so now you will be able to use the jutsu I showed you. Now I have to go I have important business to attend to I will be back alter " Rikaro would say as he hugged his daughter and headed in the direction of the land of snakes.

Exit

Gonna count WC later
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Io, Nk)   Daddy Issues (Io, Nk) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:27 pm

Palace Dried her eyes, as her father explained what had happened. She guessed that that explained all of the confusion that she'd gone through. That was one gnarly genjutsu. No wondered it had such a prestigious title. She wondered if she'd awaken something that powerful with her own eyes...

Well one thing was for sure, whenever he father was in town, things got really interesting. It was good to have him back. Even if he had just psychologically tortured her. But he wouldn't be an Uchiha parent if he didn't do that everyone in a while.

(Exit, and claiming ma eyes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Issues (Io, Nk)   Daddy Issues (Io, Nk) Empty

Back to top Go down

Daddy Issues (Io, Nk)
Page 1 of 1