Naruto Age of the Past

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

V2 Nine Hells: Judecca

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Jounin

PostSubject: V2 Nine Hells: Judecca   Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:40 am

Name: Judecca
Jutsu Type: Space-time
Element: -
Duration/Cooldown:6 posts/posts used +1
Range:25 meter radius, centered on user (does not move with user)

Appearance: A tranclucent bubble that expands outwards from the user, then disappears when it reaches its radius. Otherwise, a time-stop.

What it does:The jutsu expands at jutsu speed, setting the speed of all within it (save for the user and the obvious clothes, weapons, armor that he is wearing/wielding) to 0. Since this is a movement-stop within the radius, the objects that are in the air are suspended in the air. When the jutsu ends, momentum is still conserved; thus, this is not an absolute way to avoid certain jutsu. Targets with equal or higher strength than the jutsu's power are able to move and act as if they were the user within the radius of the jutsu.

The radius is set once cast, and does NOT move with the user. Anything that enters the field, whether through throwing, teleporting, or other such means are immediately affected by the jutsu. Any person that the user touches or any object (objects; i.e. kunai, rocks, corpses, blades of grass, etc.) that the user touches in the time-stop can be freed and exempted from the jutsu as long as the user is touching the target for the duration of the exemption. B-rank cost per post.

Wordcount to learn: 5,000
Bonus Requirements:
Kozai Rinku, or those he teaches

Backstory: This is the final of the nine hells techniques that Kozai invented, using the twisted screamings of the insane as his inspiration.

Last edited by Kozai on Wed May 06, 2015 8:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozai
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: V2 Nine Hells: Judecca   Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:33 am

Really? Bump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

PostSubject: Re: V2 Nine Hells: Judecca   Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:59 am

Quote :
Targets with equal or higher strength than the jutsu's power are able to move and act as if they were the user within the radius of the jutsu.

What about jutsus with equal strength? Objects?

What is defined as an object here?

Quote :
An aspect of the jutsu is that senses are frozen, thus the targets are not aware that they are being affected by the jutsu; in a sense, their reference frame has been stilled

So it's a genjutsu too? Really?

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Ezekiel 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozai
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: V2 Nine Hells: Judecca   Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:57 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

PostSubject: Re: V2 Nine Hells: Judecca   Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:00 pm

Alright since this does not stop jutsus according to it's wording, this is

Approved!

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Ezekiel 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agito
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: V2 Nine Hells: Judecca   Wed May 06, 2015 8:46 pm

Reapproved (changed the name he did)

PostSubject: Re: V2 Nine Hells: Judecca   

Back to top Go down

V2 Nine Hells: Judecca
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1