Naruto Age of the Past
We meet again! [P;NK] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
We meet again! [P;NK] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We meet again! [P;NK]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

We meet again! [P;NK] Empty
PostSubject: We meet again! [P;NK]   We meet again! [P;NK] EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:41 am

It had been quite a while since Kaito stepped foot in the Kamui dimension. There really wasn't much need for it anyways, you know? Not too many shinobi with ill intents crossed paths with him these days. Eh, wasn't really much of problem. It actually saved him the trouble of showing it off, so that enemies could learn of it.

From the swirling wormhole dropped the cloaked Raikage, his mask concealing his face. This was his usual attire when traveling out of the village. He noticed something different about the place; something didn't seem right. It was as if someone else was here, or had access to the dimension. "Impossible." Who or what could possibly be entering the dimension without Kaito?
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: We meet again! [P;NK]   We meet again! [P;NK] EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:56 am

Rikaro was already in Kamui when Kaito had arrived. He heard Kaito utter the word impossible. Rikaro had smirked and said " yes Kaito possible or should I say son " said Rikaro as he waved his hand. A grand kingdom began to grow around him and Rikaro as he stood. A forest began to grow behind them as well as lakes began to form. The power of Rinnegan was amazing as Rikaro had just created a whole country with a large kingdom." So tell me Kaito how do you like Kamui now it seemed a little dull at first " said Rikaro while smiling waiting for Kakto to ask how he was his son.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: We meet again! [P;NK]   We meet again! [P;NK] EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:13 am

Before the familiar voice, Kaito instantly caught onto a chakra signature in the dimension. Whoever managed to gain access to Kamui, they were currently here with Kaito. The young man turned his head in the direction from which the voice came. Only to see a lone shinobi standing there. At that exact moment massive roots began tearing through the rectangular pillars that occupied the dimension. A massive structure, a castle, was constructed before Kaito's very eyes. Oh, this was something else. Very shocking to the young Raikage, but not as much as what came from the mysterious man's mouth.

"How do you know my name? And....what's this about son?" Whoever this guy was, Kaito was prepared to battle him. There was a possibility that he was a threat! But still, how exactly did he know him? And why did he call him son? Truthfully, this was just mind-boggling right now. So Kaito didn't know exactly how to deal with this. For now he'd put on a front and remain calm. Go along with whatever this is. "I suppose it looks better than before. I, however, prefer dull. Now, how did you get in here?"
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: We meet again! [P;NK]   We meet again! [P;NK] EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:23 pm

Rikaro would smile at Kaito and say " you know a family member of Uchiha seems to obtain the same Mangekyo ability as their son father etc. Kaito I am Rikaro Uchiha the man who trained you in Kirigakure and I am your father " said Rikaro as he stared at Kaito his 3 tomoe Sharingan spinning so he could show proof. H wondered if Kaito would believe him. The lst time he had saw Kaito was in Kiri when the boy went and discovered the home of dragon summons. He was asked to come but Rikaro had important things to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We meet again! [P;NK]   We meet again! [P;NK] Empty

Back to top Go down

We meet again! [P;NK]
Page 1 of 1