Naruto Age of the Past
Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes} IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes} IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enzeru The New Workaholic
GFX/Coder

Character sheet
Character Name: Enzeru Metsuki
Clan: Metsuki/CLN
Element: Lightning

Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes} Empty
PostSubject: Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes}   Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes} EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:23 pm

Bloodline Name: Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes}

Originating Clan: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Appearance:
The clan tends to have colored streaks into their hair for the strongest emotion they are feeling at the time. Sort of like a mood ring. You can tell the intent of the person if you learn what each color means. Their chakra reflects this as well. Also when in battle and overtaken by an emotion their eyes will lose its iris and become the color of the emotion. They can still see normally. The other normal emotions due show up normally in them but the only ones that have an effect on their fighting abilities are the following

Blue: standard emotion
Red: Intense Rage
Black: Hatred (represents death and decay)
White: Balance

History:
The Metsuki are very rare clan which only appear every 500 years or so. They are characterized by seeming perfectly normal. They have been recorded in more than one moment in time as having nearly limitless amounts of chakra/stamina. They are also known mostly for their unique kekkei genkai. The Metsuki mostly excel in their own variation of nintaijutsu. Their powers rely heavily on their emotional state at the time of use.

What it does:
The bloodline revolves around ones emotions. The emotions of the character dictate what their powers will be like during a fight and everyday living. The main power of the Metsuki is chakra constructs (creating object out of their own chakra) for this they are naturally born with a huge chakra pool from which they draw their powers from.

Blue- is normal chakra constructs. The constructs tend to have no special effects on the user or on the constructs themselves they are characterized by being completely blue do not take full form of use. Meaning they resemble an object but don't take its full shape. Sort of like a haze.

Red- is chakra constructs made from intense rage. These tend to be jagged and do the most damage but since the user goes into a sort of berserker rage their defensive capabilities like dodging and blocking hits go down severely but their constitution rises to insane levels. (+1 Strength +1 Speed -1Health)

Black- are chakra constructs made from pure hatred. Their blackness represents the evil of ones heart at the time of use. These constructs drain the life of opponent when they make contact with them making the chakra construct stronger. (THEY DO NOT HEAL THE USER) These also tend to wear down the user as it is also sapping their life force. This emotion eventually will kill the Metsuki if it is active for too long. (+2 strength -1Health)

White- represents balance. This level of emotion is only reached when the Metsuki has mastered each of the other 3 basic emotions that fuel their powers. This level is the most powerful and allows the Metsuki to use all of the other stages powers without the drawbacks in the purest White form. (+2 Strength, +1 Health) {This eye can be used for a total of 6 posts before fading into another mastered eye the user decides to pick.  A cool down of 5 posts before use again.}

Requirements:
To master the previous emotions one must do a training post of:
1500 to master blue
3000 to master red
5000 to master black HARDEST TO MASTER BECAUSE OF THE HIGH CHANCE OF DEATH!

Side note:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Enzeru Metsuki on Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:25 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes}   Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes} EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:38 pm

Way too OP
Back to top Go down
GFX/Coder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes}   Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes} EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:40 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes}   Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes} EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:03 pm

Quote :
This level allows the recycling of chakra as well. Any construct still in some way connected to the body will not waste chakra

Remove this part.

So are they constructs like green lantern rings or jutsus?
Back to top Go down
GFX/Coder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes}   Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes} EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:04 pm

More or less like green lantern Blue can't make them solid, but the other forms can making weapons of all sorts of variations
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes}   Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes} EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:04 pm

They will have to be registered as jutsu then.
Back to top Go down
GFX/Coder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes}   Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes} EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:05 pm

Essentially yes
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes}   Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes} EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:17 pm

Quote :
The Metsuki in a Black emotional state will require immediate medical attention after prolonged usage. If not the emotion will continue to run its course and slowly kill him/her.

Give this a post limit.

Also white needs a post limit and cool down.
Back to top Go down
GFX/Coder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes}   Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes} EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:22 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes}   Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes} EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:24 pm

Reduce White's length by quite a bit else it's just a nice way around from Black's major downfalls.
Back to top Go down
GFX/Coder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes}   Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes} EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:25 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes}   Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes} EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:26 pm

Approved on watch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes}   Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes} Empty

Back to top Go down

Aoi Bure-do me {Blue Blade Eyes}
Page 1 of 1