Naruto Age of the Past
Like Cats and Dogs (nk) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Like Cats and Dogs (nk) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like Cats and Dogs (nk)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet
Character Name: Gwynevere
Clan: Terumi
Element: Water, Earth, Lava, Explosive

Like Cats and Dogs (nk) Empty
PostSubject: Like Cats and Dogs (nk)   Like Cats and Dogs (nk) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:29 pm

Gwynevere! Mighty princess and protectors of the Wild woods of the leaf village! Restless spirit! Princess of Wolves! Famouse wearer of pelts, and uncombed hair.

Wearing a Dress, shoes, and well styled hair. Was there anything worse than seeing a mighty tiger perform tricks at a circus? Probably seeing this wild spirit dressed up like a barbie doll. Her senju mother and her side of the family really didn't appreciate her wild spirit, lack of aspirations for advancement, or general lack of tact and grace. So once a month she had to dress up nice, and be boated around the Senju's holdings to meet all the relatives who claimed to be related to her.

These guys could grow entire forests and they spent all their time meditating in temples, and working politics. They were incredibly gross.

Gwyn didn't really having anything aginst grace and style, just the fact that it was being forced upon her.

These were the guys who almost litteraly threw her to the wolves when they found out she'd never be any good at Ninjutsu.

At the moment she was walking with a group of three other Senju Girls. They all wore heavy Kimono's and their faces were painted up to be white as the moon. Gwyn's usual coppery skin was covered up by the same makeup, and she felt ridiculous. These people had so many traditions and inhibitions she wasn't sure how they managed to go an entire day with out breaking like an egg shell.

They were currently walking very slowly to her Grandmothers compound. The old hag just loved to see Gwyn dressed up like a proper young lady, and hear all th things Gwyn knew she wanted to hear. It was agony, she was just begging for someone to come and save her.

Wink wink.
Back to top Go down
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Like Cats and Dogs (nk)   Like Cats and Dogs (nk) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 12:24 am

A bright, sunny day in the village of Konoha and with no work it was the perfect day to stroll about the Senju district. Since the ANBU captain had no work and had heard nothing from the Hokage, he figured a day without the mask and ability to boss people around would be appropriate. In this case he left his home outside of the Senju district, clad in a red yukata covered by a black cloak, Dusk had been strolling about the area looking like a somewhat normal senju. Being in his true body, the male simply looked around the district, the few females looking at him and his mix colored hair with interest yet he had none in any of them.

With his stride he continued to move about as he repositioned his blades to sit on the left side of his body and his head band on his neck," For one being a Senju...I've never set a single foot in this area. Maybe the fact that I don't really have Senju relatives is the problem...Or maybe because of all these Senju women hitting on me with their eyes," either way the young Jinchuriki continued on his way to look through the area with a mild contempt.

As fate would have it, Dusk would come past a group of four Senju women as if he didn't need this already. Three of them looked like...overly dressed dolls while one stood out amongst them. His red eyes looked at this woman for a moment before smiling and stopping in front of them," Sorry for disturbing you in your walk to wherever you were going, but i would like to inquire one of you to accompany me in walking amongst the district?," his eyes glancing over to Gwynevere, he'd wait for a response before giving her a small bow and offering his arm.
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Like Cats and Dogs (nk)   Like Cats and Dogs (nk) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:55 am

Gwynevere looked out at the man who'd stopped in front of them, it seemed he meant to speak with them. He didn't look like the Other Senju around here. Oh yes he'd do as a distraction. He gave his introduction and Gwyn caught his eyes looking into hers. It looks like they had an understanding between the two of them.

With one quick movement Gwynevere unraveled her Kimono and use it to smudge away half of the paint that covered her face. "Excuse me ladies, but he's talking to me." She tossed the soiled garment to one of the ladies, and grabbed ahold of the stranger's arm. "Do give my regards to Grandma for me will you?"

Underneath the kimono she was wearing a loose sleeveless shirt that would have shown a lot of side boob. Had her breasts not been tightly bound by wrappings. Her darkly tanned skin shone out from her smeared make up like light from between two parting clouds.

"Alright Stranger." She announced getting comfortable with the man's scent and touch. "You've got my attention now what do you intend to do with it?" Even a simple walk around the grounds was better than just sitting at court all day.
Back to top Go down
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Like Cats and Dogs (nk)   Like Cats and Dogs (nk) EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:15 pm

Dusk found amusement in the way the woman had responded to his advance, seeing nothing more than her friends look at her in surprise before the look turned into jealously which he only flashed a small smile before taking the girl into his nice, firm grasp before walking off. Looking at her new attire he could only wonder what kind of woman she truly was. The faint feeling of someone or rather something wild and free could be felt emitting from her as he got further from the group before smiling and stopping to answer her question.

It was a simple question that could have been answered many ways until he had simply chosen the best one and nodded," Well seeing that boring expression on your face wasn't doing anyone justice, so how about we go for a little walk, maybe lunch and whatever else you are up for eh? I have a feeling you like to do things a little...reckless maybe?," he wasn't one for assumptions and yet here was trying to figure out a little more about this woman that he had stolen to court.
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Like Cats and Dogs (nk)   Like Cats and Dogs (nk) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:37 pm

Gwyn nodded her head as they walked on. Walks and lunch? Surely this wasn't courtship this stranger was attempting on her. If he'd truly taken in Gwyns wild spirit he'd know that that was next to impossible. However he was more than welcome to give it a go. Gwynevere had lots of a free time, and plenty of room in her stomach.

A walk sounded nice. She was a inuzuka after all and the Inuzkua loved their walks. Senju strolled while the wolf clan walked. "I don't think myself reckless so much as adventurous." She supposed that that was a good way to put it. For a ninja who specializes in ambushes she couldn't really afford to be reckless now could she? "However your terms do sound acceptable and I shall allow you pleasure of my company today. I am Gwyn 'Senju', or so they would like me to claim. I come from one of the clans smaller branches, so the senju generally let me be. Although they do like to dress me up everyone in a while.

Now you know me, let me know you. Who is my brave adventure who saved me from a long afternoon of incense and sitar music?"
Back to top Go down
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Like Cats and Dogs (nk)   Like Cats and Dogs (nk) EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:31 pm

"Adventurous huh? Well what's a good adventure without a little danger, of course the two could easily play hand in hand so it depends on the mood," of course he was speaking in half riddles though however true they were still a bit...odd in a sense. As he walked with the woman he made note to take in her most basic of features. Her face wasn't as soft as other women. a trait that meant she wasn't afraid to get down or dirty in a fight which made a small smile standing on his face though her body was of an equivalent standard that he liked. Shaking his head of all vain thoughts he would briefly chuckle as he closed his right eye and looked at her," Allow me? My dear, if not for me you would have been left in the customs of the most boring of Senju in this village...Though I consider your attitude quite the cute challenge so we shall go with that."

Gwyn...Such an odd name for a Senju, must have been from the branch she was from considering Senju liked to have such lavish and rich filled names. Smiling he would let go of his hand and do a small bow ironically he had no real manners," My name is Dusk, apart of a really really hidden part of the Senju that aren't from Konoha. Funny how the world works in this small nation...Doesn't even know of smaller variations of itself within its own home," holding up a finger he would chuckle," And i'm not that much of an adventurer, just someone who saw a pretty girl and wanted to save her from a boring day," taking her under his arm again he would slowly begin their walk of course, looking at the others who had been staring at them.
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Like Cats and Dogs (nk)   Like Cats and Dogs (nk) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 10:12 pm

Gwyn nodded her head, and continued to clomp of with the man. "Well that much you've done, Dusk." She tried the man's name out on her tongue. It was a queer little name, but people don't exactly get to choose their names now did they? Then again perhaps it reflected her personality perfectly, and wasn't out of place at all.

She returned his theatrical bow with one of her own. Hardly becoming of a lady. "Well Dusk it is my very good pleasure to accompany you on this walk today." She accepted his arm around her neck and made their way forward.

"Don't be too surprised by it. A Clan so connected to trees, is it any wonder that they'd have so many minor branches? I don't those like you and I should fret much though." She held him close and kept talking as they walked around the district. "Branches like us get snapped off, and sharpened into spears." She nodded her head over to the crowed of folks staring. "The trunck get's chopped down and made into furniture." She chuckled a bit. "I can see plainly what you've been fashioned into, care to tell me who it was that snapped you from the tree?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like Cats and Dogs (nk)   Like Cats and Dogs (nk) Empty

Back to top Go down

Like Cats and Dogs (nk)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure no Sato :: Village :: Senju District-
Jump to: