Naruto Age of the Past
Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Jounin
Kozai

Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku Empty
PostSubject: Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku   Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:44 am

Name: Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku
Jutsu Type: Kenjutsu/Medical/Space-Time
Element: -
Duration/Cooldown: 4 posts/posts used + 2
Range: Sword

Appearance: A large red aura of chakra around the sword, about 3 inches around the blade.

What it does: The user makes a thrust with his sword, and a red aura comes forth from the blade, shooting out with S-rank speed and power. The aura itself is not solid, being intangible. However, on contact with a living being, it teleports some of the victim’s chakra into itself (B-rank per post of contact with the victim). By the end of its duration, if it has absorbed 6 B-ranks of power from total victims, then its cooldown is reset and the jutsu may be cast again. The user cannot use this jutsu on himself. If the user throws the weapon, the aura still remains around the weapon for the duration of the jutsu.

Wordcount to learn: 4000
Bonus Requirements:
- Know Mizuchi
- Kozai Rinku or learn from

Backstory: Kozai was inspired by tales of Suzaku, the phoenix, so he created a similar jutsu that would die and be reborn under set conditions.

Last edited by Kozai on Tue May 05, 2015 1:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hakame Hoshigaki
Jounin
Hakame Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Character Name: Toshiro "Yukizuka" Hitsuguya
Clan: Yuki/Inuzuka
Element: Water, Ice

PostSubject: Re: Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku   Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:50 am

Lets lower this Drain to B-rank, and Whats up with the 25 meters when this is a Touch Based effect, That Aura's Range needs to be cut back, I think 3 should still be good, But Ill talk this over with Roland, Cause I think Draining Chakra was a Medical thing, Hyuuga being the Exception
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku   Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:29 pm

So it drains 6 A ranks in 4 posts?

As my esteemed colleague says, lower those to B, next lower those to four, next add medical and this jutsu actually ain't too bad at all!
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Jounin
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku   Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:46 pm

Clarified and edited.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku   Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku EmptySun May 03, 2015 11:47 pm

Ah I still see it at six, not four.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Jounin
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku   Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:26 am

Wait, so... you want to make my jutsu even stronger than it is? Decreasing the amount it needs to absorb is a bit unbalanced, I feel.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku   Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:34 pm

Okay then I was reading this wrong and it needs far more details, how can it even drain in the first place then? I was concerned it could drain up to that many in the uneven post turn.

Back to top Go down
Kozai
Jounin
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku   Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:21 am

Yeah, as I have it worded, it drains a B-rank per post of contact with EACH victim. So, if I manage to somehow hit two people with it per post, it drains 2 B-ranks.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku   Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:15 am

And it's range is three meters?
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Jounin
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku   Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:20 pm

Must've been high, edited.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Jounin
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku   Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:20 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Jounin
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku   Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:20 am

Buuump
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku   Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:21 am

Make sure to sign up in the Limited thread.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku   Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku Empty

Back to top Go down

Mumyo Jinpu Ryuu Ougi: Suzaku
Page 1 of 1