Naruto Age of the Past
Storm Wolven! [Private] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Storm Wolven! [Private] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Storm Wolven! [Private]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

Storm Wolven! [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Storm Wolven! [Private]   Storm Wolven! [Private] EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:24 pm

[This will take place after my meeting with Rikaro]

Kaito had been sitting in his office the whole day; Sitting there, contemplating things. Like, how he happened to be Rikaro's son. Yeah, he was still trying to piece that together. The Raikage leaned back in his chair and set his legs up on the table. Folding his hands behind his head, he'd look up at the ceiling. "How is this possible?" From the corner of his right eye, he could see that the war mask that he often wore was set atop the folded garments. Those had to be put somewhere, for they could not be seen by any villager. Well, excluding the special team he'd form and Kirito, his close friend.

The folded garments and the mask were transported to the Kamui dimension. He'd then deactivate the Sharingan; it had been on for too long. "That was close." Kaito'd sigh and look back at the ceiling. Maybe someone would come to visit him in his chambers.

[Phone keeps freezing on me.....]
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: Storm Wolven! [Private]   Storm Wolven! [Private] EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:36 pm

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, Agito had been trying to meet with the kage for some time, a couple of days ago Agito had been looking for his brother and found no sign of him in his usual napping place, instead there was signs of a fight, and he had found his brother in the emergency room of the Hospital, Agito was furious and he wanted to ask the Kage permission to hunt the attacker down, all though it would most likely not get granted, he had to ask anyways, he could not allow someone to get away attacking his brother like that, After he knocked he awaited an answer about entering the room.

If he had been allowed to enter he would first bow and introduce himself "Greetings Lord Kage, I am Agito, I am from a father with no last name, my mother was of the Kaguya, I am a Jounin of your village, Your predisessor appointed me to this position, I am Called the Lightning, It is a Pleasure to meet you, I am here to ask a request of you if I may, My brother was attacked in the Walls of Kumo and I wish to try to track the man who put my brother in the hospital" he would stand up when he was down and looked at his kage, his kage seemed to be a bit tired, maybe he came back from a trip, or maybe he was up late at night doing paperwork, Agito did not know, and it was not his place to pry, so he stayed quiet
Back to top Go down
Enzeru The New Workaholic
GFX/Coder

Character sheet
Character Name: Enzeru Metsuki
Clan: Metsuki/CLN
Element: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Storm Wolven! [Private]   Storm Wolven! [Private] EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:59 pm

After being stuck in the hospital for yet another time, Enzeru decided to visit the Kage to ask for removal from the village so that he could rest and relax from all the fighting. Little did he know he was going to bump into his brother. Well this was great, was he in for another ass kicking like he had gotten done to him those two times. This was rather ridiculous. Now he had to deal with his brother, he would simply sigh as he would try to hide himself behind a wall. What were the chances of his brother sensing him near by. Probably high, but it was worth a try right? His head was still pounding from the last fight that had taken place. Suddenly he watched his brother walk into the kage office. Alright he would just wait for his brother to be done to ask the kage aft. . .SHIT! A person had spotted him, after Enzeru tried explaining why he was there to be exact, the Kage's secretary if you wanted to call her that would send him to the Kage's room. SHIT NOW HE WAS GONNA HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIS BROTHER. . .What a drag. . .
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Storm Wolven! [Private]   Storm Wolven! [Private] EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:18 pm

As Kaito laid back, spacing out in his oh so ever comfortable chair, there was knock at the door. Finally! Someone was here to visit! Before allowing them to enter, he took some guesses on who it could possibly be. Meliodas was the first to come to mind. Then it was his attractive secretary, who would often visit him in the office. They were the usual visitors, which brought them very close to Kaito. But this time it was someone different. A young man entered the room; his name was Agito. Apparently he belonged to the Kaguya clan and was a Jounin, appointed by the previous Raikage. Agito had informed Kaito of an attack on his brother. That it happened in the village walls, which wasn't good at all. What had been going on in his absence?

Kaito pulled his legs back from the table and stood straight up, folding his hands. "So your brother was hospitalized? Do you have any leads on the suspect? Their rank? If there were any accomplices? We have to take precaution. I will give you permission to gain intel before you begin the actual tracking of the suspect. Justice will be served." Truthfully, Kaito had no idea what he was talking about. This was his first incident case as a Raikage, so he wasn't exactly going to be on his A-Game. Before he could continue, he caught onto another chakra source standing outside. "Seems like I may have another visitor."
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: Storm Wolven! [Private]   Storm Wolven! [Private] EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:27 pm

Agito spun around and then sighed, it was his lay about brother, seems fresh out of the hospital, and Agito spun back around speaking " I appologize Lord Kage, this is my Brother, Enzeru Metsuki, this was the one who was attacked, and as for rank or anything of that sort I do not know yet, But upon my investigation I found Tracks of a large bird, and they were headed for the Land of Wind, Much more then that I do not know, rather his next victim was there, or his homeland, but its not the first weird thing, While I was training another Kaguya, he was taken before I could do anything Sir I am sorry" Agito would bow once more and when he stood up he tapped the hammer on his hip as he eyed his brother, not only wondering what he was doing here, but also wondering why he was out of the hospital, and what information his brother might have on the attacker
Back to top Go down
GFX/Coder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storm Wolven! [Private]   Storm Wolven! [Private] EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:41 pm

Enzeru would just sigh, jig was up he had to speak. He would listen to what his brother had to said. What were they talking about 'this was the one who was attacked', yup it was about Kenjiro. He would sigh as he scratched the back of his blond blue tinted hair. He would just simply stand there as one hand was placed in his pocked, the other behind his head. He would look at his brother before speaking out loud. "What a drag. . .you are talking about Kenjiro right? What a drag. . .all I wanted to do was get away and sleep. . .he took Tenma-Hane, the sword I was recently given for being put in charge of my clan. . .Drag. He gave it back after I asked him to. . .just kinda went. . .red. . ." He would look at his brother as he started to describe a male who was Kaguya much like agito and was taken. Hold up kaguya could wield bones right? He would sigh again before placing his hand behind his head into his pocket once again. "Kaguya huh? Yeah come to notice. . .He did some weird thing with his knuckles, broke them and fixed them like they were never broken. . .think he did that to intimidate me. . .but like I said everything went. . .red. . .What a drag."

He would sigh again, well now was a time good as ever to tell the Raikage that he wanted to leave on a vacation. A place where he could sleep, I mean what was so bad about that. . .oh right his brother. Then suddenly Enzeru's eyes would widen and he felt the hairs on his skin point up. Shit he brought the damn hammer with him, best he spoke with the Raikage after his brother leaves. His brother was probably pissed as is that he was still slightly injured and not at the hospital, only issue was his head was pounding, not too too bad. He would sigh as he looked at his brother then Lord Raikage, though something was off, he felt oddly enough not calm even though his eyes were bright blue, he had no idea why. But never the less the feeling he had would subside and turn normal and calm. His bright blue eyes would shine as he looked at the kage. This was a real drag.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Storm Wolven! [Private]   Storm Wolven! [Private] EmptyMon May 04, 2015 5:33 pm

Kaito rubbed his head in frustration; this Raikage stuff wasn't going to be quite the walk in the park. Not only did he allow someone to just barge into his village and beat on one of his shinobi, but another one of his own was kidnapped. What would the council say about this? And this was the one who had been attacked, here, standing in front of Kaito. "Metsuki? Well, hello Enzeru!" The young Uchiha would then turn to Agito, "So you say that the Wind Country may be their next destination? At least you have an idea of where to find them. I'll give you permission to pursue the menace who attacked your brother. However, you're not going alone. I'll be setting up a special team to aid you. If you know any suitable candidates go ahead and inform them before letting me know."

He'd sigh, turning back to Enzeru and listening to his side of the story. By the sound of it, this Kenjiro appeared to willfully leave with his captor. Was he a defector? "Kenjiro Kaguya? I'll have my secretary look up his file. Thank you for this information Enzeru. I hope you're doing okay. We'll find whoever did this to you." Kaito stood from his chair and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. When he opened them, he let out a powerful voice! "Operation Storm Wolven shall commence! I've always wanted to say that."
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: Storm Wolven! [Private]   Storm Wolven! [Private] EmptyMon May 04, 2015 6:29 pm

Agito sighed softly, seemed it was confirmed, Kenjiro was the attacker and was also the kidnapped, Agito would shake his head softly and looked up at Kaito "Seems if it is Kenjiro he will eventually return, when he does is when We will handle him, and find out everything, Till then, I believe we have something to discuss Lord Kage" Agito waited for a moment then he would bow very low and he would say to him "Train me in everything you know about Lightning jutsu please!" Agito would stay bowed as he asked this
Back to top Go down
GFX/Coder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storm Wolven! [Private]   Storm Wolven! [Private] EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:25 pm

Enzeru would sigh before scratching the back of his head. Were they really thinking about retaliating on Kenjiro? He didn't really do anything wrong. . .eh well besides trying to steal his family sword but he would leave that out. If anything it was Enzeru who was to blame for his condition. He had instigated the situation after all, but he was in a rage of red. So can they really blame anyone, in any case it was to think best to try and call off the attack yeah? "I would like to interject by saying that I was the reason for the bruises being taken place. I kinda went. . .red and attacked him he just was using self defense. Do we really have to punish him for that. . .what a drag." No but probably his brother now was going to kick his ass for admitting it was practically his fault. . .what a drag. . .a very big one.
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: Storm Wolven! [Private]   Storm Wolven! [Private] EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:36 pm

(Between the time waited on top of the Activity Check, we will taking a few things into our own hands, we apologize in advanced Kaito but this is needed for everyone's Progression)

Agito Nodded as he had to take the kage's answer of no, and then after the talk with Enzeru and finding out the truth of the situation that happened there, Agito behaved himself in front of the kage, but Enzeru would definatly be catching a hammer for this one, Making him worry like this, what was he thinking, oh well, and then the kage spoke to them about taking some time for himself and left the decision up to the boys who would become the acting kage in his stead and he suddenly disappeared, Agito immediately thought of this as a great lesson for his little brother, and would be grabbing the back of his shirt and partly lifting at the same time as he drug his brother around the corner of the desk and threw him into the seat, at that point he would pick up the kage hat left behind and throw it into Enzeru's lap and he would say to Enzeru "You need to learn how to be more responsible, so Im declaring you the kage, until Lord Kaito Returns to say otherwise, You will have all responsibilities and Perks that entail being a Kage, and I will help to guide you along the proper path, First thing a Kage must learn, is when to do what work, and as of right now, Paperwork seems to be needed to be done, I will be heading out for a bit to keep an eye on everything else in the village, if you need me, I will be on top of your building" at that point Agito would turn to head out of the office of the acting kage, his brother, if not stopped he would indeed be sitting on top of the building by the time anyone would be able to find him
Back to top Go down
GFX/Coder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Storm Wolven! [Private]   Storm Wolven! [Private] EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:23 pm

As the time past Enzeru would suddenly be told that the Kage was high tailing it into a different place for a vacation. That sounds lovely perhaps he would go do the same thing. Suddenly he felt himself tugged and thrown into a chair. What the. . .what a drag this was ridiculous what did he get himself into. He was going to be the acting Kage. . .what a drag. Raikage. . .kage of the lightning country. . .that name did not sit well with him. He would change this later but he would appoint it far later in the future. He would look at the paperwork he had to work on, how the hell was he supposed to do this. . .this was insane! He would notice something on the stack of paper, Keep Kumogakure as the name for the village. HELL NO They were in the sky, this would change. Suddenly he saw his brother leave. He would sigh as he began to write in the papers basically denying almost everything he saw. As he was done with all the paper work, he would sigh as he finally looked into the files of all ninja. He found his brother's name he would write S-Rank next to Agito's name then sigh. He was done doing his work. He would sigh touching the top of the Kage hat. He was getting ready to leave to make the new announcements for the village hidden in the cloud. . .no the village hidden in the Sky.

{EXIT-TOPIC FOR CHANGES WILL BE MADE}
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Storm Wolven! [Private]   Storm Wolven! [Private] EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:07 pm

Yea ok, approved as temporary Raikage until Kaito returns and steps down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm Wolven! [Private]   Storm Wolven! [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Storm Wolven! [Private]
Page 1 of 1