Naruto Age of the Past
Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge) Empty
PostSubject: Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge)   Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge) EmptyThu May 07, 2015 4:58 pm

Stats:

Junny Bunny hoped excitedly on the balls of his feet as he awaited his opponent to arrive. He was dressed up in his normal clothing. dress slacks, and a white button up shirt, but there one was very important thing missing from his attire. His tie! That's right. Jun Watched a Jackie can movie and saw how a tie could be used against a man, so he decided to do without that accessory today. Just to be safe. Excalibur hung on his left hip, ready to enact great justice!

He was standing in the middle of the great plains! A wide windswept field that horses ran free through. The seemingly endless field stretched on to the horizon with snow capped mountains standing imposingly on the horizon. 200 meters away to Jun's Right was a large watering hole surrounded by a herd of horses. Trees were sadly absent from the terrain, but beautiful wild flowers grew in abundance. Jun hoped that none of the fighting would hurt any of them.

He was so pumped! He'd never been in a real fight before! And though this was clearly some strange fever dream, he knew it would be a good one. Hopefully! He had plenty of confidence that his opponent would put up a good fight he was just hoping that'd he'd be able to manage it.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge)   Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge) EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:09 pm

Passives:

Roland would regard his opponent from over two hundred meters away as he entered the clearing, the man was completely covered in his dull grey and royal blue armor the visor blocking out any sun glare that would prevent any sight problems, not that his eyes were currently opened. The Ootsutsuki had long since studied his opponent as he had approached from further away, comminting all the details to his memory. One foot in front of the other he relied instead on his memory and other senses, hell even without his eyes he was anything but blind.

So he would continue walking forward while withdrawing a sword, his Zanpakuto, at one hundred and eighty meters. Roland Ootsuki was walking slowly, just one foot in front of the other making it around E rank speed. While he was walking he silently observed the small spiritual presence of the flowers, it was truly a sight he wished he could share.

"So, you are to be my opponent?" Roland raised the question with his head fixed upon Jun's spot, wherever Jun would be when Roland spoke this. It would be only three steps after withdrawing Balingrad, now it was to see how this ninja known as Jun would react.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge)   Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge) EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:23 pm

There he was! Jun stood his ground even as the man drew his sword. Despite the far distance Jun's smile shined like a beacon. "I am!" Jun shouted across the length of field. "My Name Is Jun Watarase! My Masters taught me to always give my name when meeting a  fellow combatant in honorable combat!" He gave slight bow, but nothing so much as to obscure his vision of the man. "I want this to be an honorable battle, so no hard feelings either way! Deal?. Now you give me your name, and then we start!"

Now that he was with in sight of Jun it occurred to him that he had all these move taught to him by his friends, and absolutely no clue what to do with them. He was suddenly feeling like he should have cut his teeth on someone before jumping into the deep end!

Oh well! What's Done is done. And what's Jun, was Jun. And most of all He was hoping that this would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge)   Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge) EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:32 pm

Roland would wait for the other to finish while he continued walking, dropping the distance to one hundred meters by the time he spoke. "Roland Ootsutsuki, Kujiku Balingrad" Roland would say in his calm tone as he continued to walk forward. The eight tentacles would sprout from his back, invisible to those who saw the world without help, and invisible to those who could see chakra.

"Dance with me, swords perhaps?" Roland would speak again stopping at ninety meters away from his opponent, Jun. Blue opaque lines appeared before him, most were at eye level but others were scattered about, each being about six inches long and three inches tall. While over ten were lined up directly in front most of the others were arrayed in the front in a semi-circle within the one eighty degrees of his front side. All of course were within fifty meters of the man and all of the opaque blue he could produce was already on the field.

-1 A rank from Ring
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge)   Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge) EmptyThu May 07, 2015 6:24 pm

With Buffs:

When the Man came within 100 meters of Jun he activated His Rinnegan, as well as those eyes on his shoulder because if something was worth doing it was worth overdoing. Besides this was a might opponent he was more than deserving of Jun's full attention. Besides he just really wanted to use them! He'd only got a glimpse of their power during his battle with Watarase. The old man had thought that he could destroy the world if he had gotten a Hold of Jun's. Jun wasn't too sure that he was capable of destroying anything, but a good fight should be within his abilities.

"Sounds good!" Jun announced unsheathing Excalibur. The sword was almost too magnificent for mortal eyes to look upon, blinding to most who looked upon it. "It's the only thing I'm good at!" He announced with a laugh holding the holy blade ready for combat.

"First Gate open." He whispered feeling the inside of his body pulse as energy rushed through his body.

'Okay here we go.' Jun cringed in his head. 'Please don't one shot, me please don't one shot me, please don't one shot me' "HYEAH!" He shouted with great Gusto charging  around the semicircle he'd set up at a speed of X.

'Some sort of Barrier. Looks like he can manipulate where they are summoned. Checking to see if they still capable of being manipulated. Either way he's cut my avenue of attack in half. '

Jun would curve around his opponent trying to get the the exposed side. Of course this was being performed 90 meters out so it wouldn't be exactly subtle, but it was better to probe defenses before just charging right on in.

As he charged around he would slowly try to close the distance between them as he went around. By the time he got behind Roland he would be sixty meters out.

You traveled 150 meters and managed to close 30. Good work Jun!

(-D For Rinn and C for Isset)
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge)   Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge) EmptyThu May 07, 2015 6:45 pm

Roland felt the activation and responded with a single hand seal which was slightly faster than the thought speed of Jun, thus it would take a bit to register as a small hole opened up at the same speed and a single golden flake would pop out, while he would loose manipulation of this with this move it did not matter much. The flake would hit the first barrier as Jun unsheathed Excaliber, if this one could dodge the first attack then Roland would move on to an actual sword fight, if not...

Still the pebble struck the first of the ten barriers arrayed perpendicular to how his body was aligned, and as such it hit in such a way that it's deflection moved it to the next barrier and so on resulting in a rail gun of sorts that increased the speed and power exponentially, each time a barrier was hit the speed would increase and considering it was thrown at a S rank speed, within the first two bounces it would be near unrecognizable. Thus it would shoot out at Jun, hitting him before he could whisper about something Roland would be unable to register had he whispered it. If it did in fact hit, it would be traveling at twice the speed and force of a S rank, but ten times over. Naturally this would cause Jun to have a hole punched in betwixt his eyes, blasting through the cortex and nerve bundles mixed with the spine and effectively severing the brain in two and ceasing all communication between the two lobes. This would not kill, however Jun's actions would be vastly affected by this whether or not the ninja was hit.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge)   Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:57 pm

Jun watched as his opponent awkwardly make a hand sign with a sword still in his hands. This guy wasn't even going to let him draw his sword, so much for an honorable dual. Jun's body reacted to the threat before he could even think. His body flew to his left, in a running manner. Without a word he activated the first gate. Jun's reflexes fast enough to get him out of the scope when the rock accelerated. He jumped into the air bringing his feet up to his chest, spinning as he did while also drawing Excalibur fully. In a flash of light Excalibur would blind the world before blinking out of existence along with Jun.

The slick dodge would appear to have been pointless as it seemed. Seeing that whatever he'd tried to launch was just shot back in the direction in came from. Reflecting back at the man faster than it had come, shattering his armor.

Jun's Jump after a slight lag would continue, only he'd be a little over ninety meters away behind his foe. His blade would be just far enough from the left side of Roland's neck to avoid the atoms of Excalibur and Rolands neck to be occupying the same points space. Then again he'd teleported so why would that only be a concern with Belin's neck? Jun just figured he was being sporting an left it at that. He didn't really want to considered the broken physics on display in the universe. Especially considering that fact he was sort of in a battle. He'd be continuing the spin he'd already started back when Excalibur was draw. Moving the blade to the right at a speed of X, with similar strength. He'd hit the weak point on the neck, cleave the head from the neck, send the head flying off to the right like a well hit baseball. The head would bounce off one of Roland's Barriers, pick up even more speed, and finally get spiked into the earth, and burrow into it a foot. That was the idea at least.

By supreme luck or just good planning Jun would have teleported in a empty space behind Roland, unbothered by possibly invisible tentacles. His legs would be curled up in his chest. His arms extendedly mostly straight with the swing of his blade. His feet would be placed on an object in the manner that one stands on a skateboard. However the object would looked kind of like a two foot long banana with a bladed edge. His feet would be just above Roland's neck.

Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge)   Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:08 pm

Quote :
The slick dodge would appear to have been pointless as it seemed. Seeing that whatever he'd tried to launch was just shot back in the direction in came from. Reflecting back at the man faster than it had come, shattering his armor.

So you're trying to over-ride my wording.

Quote :
Still the pebble struck the first of the ten barriers arrayed perpendicular to how his body was aligned, and as such it hit in such a way that it's deflection moved it to the next barrier and so on resulting in a rail gun of sorts that increased the speed and power exponentially

It's not even Vague manip, it's worse so I could just void your post then and there, but seeing as you reacted before the thought of the hand sign reached your brain that means meta gaming too. Had you reacted to seeing the portal open with your reaction time it would have been a valid dodge.

Seeing as you broke THREE rules in your post I ask that my hit lands. I shall await a staff member.

Godmodding me to get hit, changing how MY things were set up, AND metagaming.
Back to top Go down
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet
Character Name: Kohei Shichisei
Clan: None {PBT}
Element: Wind, Lightning, Earth, Air

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge)   Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:16 pm

After reading the discussion here roland is right, this post is voided, his attack stands.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge)   Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:51 pm

Rules state you must request your opponent fix their mistake once before you can void their post. If it happens again then you can request a void without asking them to fix heir post.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge)   Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:52 pm

Lol I knew one of you would do that before I could defend myself. Oh Well going to do it any way.

So let's handle me chaning what your stuff does:
This is all assuming That's Roland's Shikai he's using.

What his Shika Says: "The reasoning behind this is the fact that it is made entirely out of a substance that bounces back kinetic energy. Thus anything that is actually corporeal will be bounced back in the direction it came at with two ranks speed and Power..."

What I said "Seeing that whatever he'd tried to launch was just shot back in the direction in came from. Reflecting back at the man faster than it had come, shattering his armor." I pretty much word for word quoted your own move back at you.

Me saying it hits you isn't godmodding anymore than you saying your attack hit me, or that my mind couln't process you trying to make a seal while you have a sword in in.

As For Meta gaming: Human Reflexes are a thing.
Reaction Speed- Used to determine how they react to attacks, movement of limbs in a stationary position and such.
thought Speed- Used to determine the speed of the user's thought, this is like reaction but for planning

I wasn't planning I was moving in reaction to your forming a hand seal. Was it metagaming to assume that a attack would follow, absolutely not. Not anymore than seeing a person hold up a gun and assume it has bullets.

In fact I even stated that my body was reacting to the movement before I knew what was happening, you know like a knee jerk reaction?

Not to mention you're trying to boost something beyond that stat system, That might be allowed I don't know I didn't make the system.

And would Jun Sit there like a dead fish as you're: Raising your hands, making a handsign, forming a portal shooting a rock out of that portal, shooting it through multiple barriers? when the rules state "1 Ranks difference is barely a difference." No.

If you're talking about Narration. Sorry an omniscient observer comments on something.

Yeah upon re-reading my post I mention reflexes several time.

Good grief. I wanted a fun battle. Didn't think you'd try to Moderate me to death. Ooooh well.

So.... womp womp.
Asking for a second opinion since Roland shouldn't count because this concerns him.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge)   Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:18 pm

If you would read jasons Post, You were asked to Edit your post, so if anything you wrote seems off or is coming off the wrong way, your allowed to fix that up, that way anything that seems what its not ment to be will be fixed and this can continue, so there is no void at this time, just a simple asking you to reword your post if you don't mind, I would appreciate it, and thank you for your cooperation and role playing here, I hope you will continue to role play here
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge)   Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:24 pm

Bounces back the way it came, which is why I had ten set up perpendicular. Smowzow I even detail in my post how I had to arrange them so it would bounce and angle. Maybe I should have put in more details, but I left it vague for openings. As it was testing. Besides you auto-hit on that anywho, which apparently only En here has read the rules about.

Mistakes are a bit dif than breaking rules.

Human reflexes are a thing but when they go off of...nothing, that's metagaming. Hell you can saw the bringing together of the hands caused you to move even.

You do mention reflex but jack shit to go off of, hand flash to make the seals, dimensional portal winking open, nearly everything. I left it like that so it would be an easy dodge.

I too wanted a fun fight but really now, changing up my wording. Do you not know that I can move it in my bankai form? Maybe I should have made it a bit more clear that I moved them. Either way, due to my wording it was actually something that would take quite a bit of time allowing you to easily dodge without cheating.

But you broke the rules anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge)   Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:43 pm

Sorry Jun, the Void is being Pushed through, there are still examples of rule breaking that you did, that you had no defense for, Now the highest he can push any stat is X, sept his Willpower, which can go XX, now if the Attack goes by his Willpower then it can be XX, but remember your SS as well at this moment for most of your stats, so anyways, Please let us have this fight continue and let us have fun shall we? I don't like being a bumming out Mod
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge)   Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge) EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:28 pm

The gold fleck pinged off the boy's forehead leaving a giant red welt and it would be enough to knock him down but not crack the skull like he anticipated. While obviously not the most skilled, the poor boy simply watched the gold fleck bounce about as Roland reshaped the barriers influencing their trajectory along with switching the placement. It was a simple parlor trick, not really an attack. Roland Ootsutsuki challenged all with a simple trick before the actual fight to give him a thought onto how his opponent fared. Well as the other had activated theirs, Roland activated his tensirinigan, the lack of chakra drain was glorious however for what he wished to do there would be an extreme amount of drain starting in a couple posts. A blue cloak activated around Roland, this exposed the tentacles as the blue flared around them. Naturally activating this caused his eyes to open around the same time as the man was hit, and the cloak flared to life before the boy could hit the ground. Next up activating at the same time as his cloak was one of his Nen abilities, this ability focused solely on the seal found upon his ring. Of course as soon as this was done Roland Ootsutsuki activated one of the Ring's abilities with it's new found health causing him to look much different to the boy who had just landed on the ground from the hit before.

Current Chakra Expenditure as of this post.
-1 SS rank
-1 S rank
-2 A rank
-1 D rank

Current Reserves: 8 SS Ranks, 1 S rank
Ring = 1 B rank

New Passives:

https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net/t1523-tenseigan?highlight=Tenseigan
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net/t1329-the-one-ring-lw#5804
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net/t1386-spiritual-edge
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge)   Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge) EmptyMon May 11, 2015 10:55 am

Well Since I dare not take a breath in fear of breaking five more rules, I'll just bow out of this one. GG
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge)   Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge) EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:08 pm

Maybe had you read them before challenging someone to a fight, you may not have had such a bad time.

-Month Mark-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge)   Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge) Empty

Back to top Go down

Underdog Vs. Face Stomper (SS Challenge)
Page 1 of 1