Naruto Age of the Past
Seal tags transcription  IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Seal tags transcription  IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seal tags transcription

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Venus
Academy
Venus

Seal tags transcription  Empty
PostSubject: Seal tags transcription    Seal tags transcription  EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:10 pm

Name: Seal tags transcription
Appearance:

What it does: Combining fuinjutsu with paper ninjutsu, the user has learned to use their paper as a medium for placing seals on things. The user can place any seal on any piece of paper created from their chakra without the need for contact and simply through their chakra alone. The seals place on the paper will not become visible until activated. When activating a fuinjutsu on a piece of their paper the seal for the fuinjutsu will re-appear and be placed on anything the paper is contact with at that time. Only a max of two seals can be placed on a target in a post, but there is not set number for the amount of seals that be placed on pieces of paper as long as the cost can be paid.
Wordcount: 2000
Chakra Cost: Cost of placing a seal on the paper is equal to the rank of the fuinjutsu, cost of remotely activating the fuinjutsu is C rank.
Bonus Requirements: Must have dance of the shikigami and learn from or be Venus uzumaki.

Backstory: Venus's mother created this technique long ago when first starting out a ninja to combine her uzumaki heritage for sealing with her unique ability with paper ninjutsu.

Last edited by Venus on Tue May 19, 2015 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet
Character Name: Kohei Shichisei
Clan: None {PBT}
Element: Wind, Lightning, Earth, Air

PostSubject: Re: Seal tags transcription    Seal tags transcription  EmptySat May 09, 2015 3:02 pm

This should be a jutsu not a skill, that is also too low of a word count
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Seal tags transcription    Seal tags transcription  EmptySat May 09, 2015 3:02 pm

. The seals place on the paper will not become visible until activated and the chakra of the seal will also be suppressed, making it impossible to know there is a seal on the paper until it is activated.

That is a no no

For the chakra cost on activating the Fuinjutsu at least A from all the paper
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Jounin
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Seal tags transcription    Seal tags transcription  EmptySat May 09, 2015 3:03 pm

"When activating a fuinjutsu on a piece of their paper the seal for the fuinjutsu will re-appear and be placed on anything the paper is contact with at that time."

So... you can place your seals via paper on ANYTHING that the paper is touching? No, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Seal tags transcription    Seal tags transcription  EmptySat May 09, 2015 3:03 pm

the user can place any seal onto any piece of paper made from their chakra without contact. I don't like that
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seal tags transcription    Seal tags transcription  EmptySun May 17, 2015 2:40 am

Take out the "the chakra of the seal will also be suppressed," part for me.

Make remotely activating the seal cost C rank instead of D

give me something like "only two seals can be placed on a target per post but the amount of seals that can be placed on paper is as may as you can pay the chakra cost for"

Disregard all earlier notes on this. Alice I want to work on this with you and get it approvable and make it so you still like it. I don't like that you feel as if you can't make things on this site anymore and would like to do what I can to fix that if you let me<3
Back to top Go down
Venus
Academy
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Seal tags transcription    Seal tags transcription  EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:21 am

Thank you Kirito for being concerned and be considerate and trying to help me with this skill instead of just "ripping it apart." I am grateful for your kindness and understanding and have done all the edits.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seal tags transcription    Seal tags transcription  EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:28 am

Alright, this is approved but on watch so don't abuse it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seal tags transcription    Seal tags transcription  Empty

Back to top Go down

Seal tags transcription
Page 1 of 1