Naruto Age of the Past
Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NPC
Academy
NPC

Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:22 pm

The boy would look at the male as he listened to the male who would answer him. 'No I am not like the rest I do not attempt to steal your power. However I came here to find the power to bring all of my dead love ones back to life. The Kazekage directed me here with a map saying I would find the power here in this underground cave' The boy would stare intently before laughing. He would stand up as he stared down at the male. "Is that all you want? I thought you were here for something else, you seek Edo. I'm sure I have the scroll in here somewhere, Some ninja came here and tried to take my powers. I ate him and his scroll was left here. But idk why you want that, edo is gross. Death is beautiful. . .but either way I don't know where I out it but it's some where here. . ." The boy would run over to a pile of books left in the corner, what was up with this little boy. What other power could he have. Who knows no point to it. The scroll was hidden in the place right? The boy would be looking through the books tossing them behind him, probably pelting the male in the head with the book each time because he wasn't paying attention. Poor man. . .
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:26 pm

The boy started to laugh and Rikaro thought the boy was going to kill him. But the boy said something that made Rikaro laugh. "Is that all you want? I thought you were here for something else, you seek Edo. I'm sure I have the scroll in here somewhere, Some ninja came here and tried to take my powers. I ate him and his scroll was left here. But idk why you want that, edo is gross. Death is beautiful. . .but either way I don't know where I out it but it's some where here " said the boy. Edo Rikaro thought. That was the name of the might jutsu simply Edo. From its power Rikaro thought it would have a really long name like Summoning of the Dead Individuals Evolution War or something along those lines. As the boy looked for the scroll he would throw books be hind him at very high speed. Rikaro would catch all the books and stack them up neatly and then wait.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Academy
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:34 pm

The little boy would finally pick up the scroll he was looking for.  The forbidden jutsu to learning how to raise the dead.  He would frown before he opened up the scroll.  He would read the words of the scroll.  He closed it up before he turned around with the scroll in his hand.  The boy would look at the male before he would sigh. Holding the scroll at the male.  He would remove his mask smiling. "Here you go mister. . .oh and one more thing. . ."The boy would look at the male who was looking at him probably about to grab the scroll from his hands.  He would just tilt his head smiling waiting for the male to answer.
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:38 pm

Rikaro saw the young boy stop and grab the scroll he was looking for. The young boy opened it slightly and seemed to read something in which Rikaro did not know what. The boy then closed it and turned around facing Rikaro again. He took off his mask and started smiling "Here you go mister. . .oh and one more thing " said the boy as he lingered off. Rikaro would not reach for the scroll first wanting to see what the boy wanted." Huh what do you need " he asked
Back to top Go down
NPC
Academy
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:43 pm

The boy would smile as soon as the scroll touched the male's hand he would disappear in a cloud of smoke. Seemed he too was not real. Was the chamber playing a game with the male. But the scroll was very much real before the boy disappeared he would smile before saying. "Good luck. . ." The boy would vanish in a cloud of smoke as the entrance to the chamber would reappear and the doors just stood there but the symbols above the door were no more. Seemed that the male was fighting inner demons or so it seemed. Because little did he know he was standing still at the door talking to himself like a maniac with the scroll no longer existed. But on the walls inscribed the secrets to learning Edo. He was there alone.

EXIT!
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:51 pm

The boy would smile as soon as the scroll touched the opened palm of Rikaro's  hand he would disappear in a cloud of smoke. Seemed he too was not real. Was the chamber playing a game with the Rikaroe. But the scroll was very much real before the boy disappeared he would smile before saying. "Good luck. . ." The boy would vanish in a cloud of smoke as the entrance to the chamber would reappear and the doors just stood there but the symbols above the door were no more. Seemed that the male was fighting inner demons or so it seemed. Because little did he know he was standing still at the door talking to himself like a maniac with the scroll no longer existed. But on the walls inscribed the secrets to learning Edo. He was there alone with a bunch of inscriptions on the wall telling him how to use Edo.  Rikaro contacted Kokou via mind link saying " I now have the power to bring back the dead besides Rinnegan. I am going to read out loud feel free to say what you want ". The bijuu Kokou would say " I will put my input when necessary Rikaro ".

Rikaro looked at the first inscription of the wall he would read it all in one go." The jutsu that had the power over Life and Death. Edo Tensei: Impure World Reincarnation Seal. The technique requires the soul of a living person. As the sacrifice is made with the necessary hand seals the user of this technique is able to revive any dead individual that is not bound to the world with the use of sealing. All reincarnated individuals when they are revived have bloodlines, elements, and jutsu as well as the memories they had before their death. The reincarnated individuals when revived are revived at their prime. All reincarnated individuals have unlimited chakra and is immortal unless hit by a certain technique. When a soul that is reincarnated has a high enough chakra they will be able to break the seal and entanglement of the jitsu. With the ability to keep the immortal body with unlimited chakra. To make this not happen the user has the ability to create Kunai that they stick into the back of the head of the reincarnated individual so they will not retain their personalities. When revived the reincarnated indivuals will rise out of the ground in a brown coffin. When first summoned, the body will appear grey and in a state of minor decay: marred by cracks and other imperfections. If the summoner chooses to, they can rejuvenate the reincarnation while planting their control talisman, restoring their complexion and reducing some of the imperfections; this is merely aesthetic and the signs of decay do not inhibit their abilities. An unavoidable characteristic of a reincarnated body is the darkened sclerae, with a soul that retains its personality having gray sclerae and a soul with a suppressed personality having black sclerae. Another way for the reincarnated individual to release the bind of the jutsu is to experience true happiness which will allow them to return back to the pure land. If the reincarnated soul knows the handseals of the jutsu which are Tiger  Snake Dog Dragon followed by the clapping of their hands they will release the jutsu.

Rikaro took all of that in. No wonder he had to go through so many tasks just to obtain this one jutsu. He then thought about it he did not go through any task. Everything was a illusion as soon as he walked in this very room. He knew when the Genjutsu had started. When he walked in and looked at the doors. The doors them selves were power full Genjutsu even able to put Rikaro who was one of the Genjutsu master in the world inside a Genjutsu with not even figuring it out until the very end. The Blue man and Red man were merely figments of his mind. The genuytsu was so powerful it put him through riddles which led him to a fake void that Rikaro actually thought was rea . The wolf he had killed with a Kunai to the head had felt so real yo him. The statues who turned to smoke felt real to him. But one flaw innths Genutsu was the light that Rikaro figured out was a eye that put him in the infinite Genjutsu. He would look at the time he was here for days it seemed. Then he remembered the little boy oh the little boy who had scared the shit out of Rikaro. Rikaro would sigh as he realised the player had gotten played. Rikaro realised he was thinking about the Genjutsu for minuted and decided to ask Kokou I'd she had any input on what he just read.

Rikaro would say in his mind scale where he appeared in front of Kokou " So Kokou do you have any input ". Rikaro would realise hoe beautiful the Bijuu was. It stood as tall as a skyscraper in the small villages. It had a white fur coat that glazedm it also had four horns on it's forehead. Two of them were much bigger than the other two. It had the head of a dolphin mixed with a horse. Some ninja made legends of Kokou calling her a Hippocampus which was a fish mixed with a hors . Unfortunately Kokou really took that offensive and started going crazy firing bijuu balls which led to her getting sealed in Rikaro. Rikaro would hear the small mummer of Kokou which was ironic because she was so humongous." When you learn this jutsu " the large Bijuu would pause with a serious look on her face." When you learn this jutsu I want you to take heed to it. It gives you control over dead people making them your personal slaves. Imagine that power going to your head. You would be just like how you were before Kirigakure. But either way you choose whether it is good or evil or even Yin or Yang I will always be by your side 100% " said the Bijuu as it finished it's speech going back to it's deep slumber until Rikaro needed her again.

Rikaro would nod taking that thought in to consideration. As he thought about that he disappeared from the mind scape where he always talked to Kokou in. He walked out of the under ground cave and up into the real cav . As he walked out the real cave he saw it was night time." I guess I have to walk in the dark seeing as my Kamui powers go hay wire here " said Rikaro out loud. He would hear foot steps heavy foot steps for a fact. His Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan would automatically activate for self defense. He looked around in the darkness to his left. Exactly twenty ninja were coming his waym his eyes glowed in the darkness radiating pure power." Oh look we found a Uchiha look at those eyes " said the one man innyhe front as he pulled a Kunai from his belt. From his appearance Rikaro could tell that he was the leader of this medium sized posy of ninja. Their chakra was not that high and Rikaro knew he could simply kill them. As that was what he was going to do. His body flared gold the golden cloak of mastering his bijuu had activates. He would open his mouth as red and blue chakra orbs appeared in the air. His feet seemed to crush the ground a little that was unsr him. After the two chakra colors began fusing into a large purple ball of condensed chakra Rikaro would swallow it whole. His jaws opening unnaturally. As he swallowed it his body mass exapnded. He swallowed the ball. Second later he would open his mouth and a powefuk beam of bright red chakra would appearing consuming all the ninja in front of him. He would smirk and say " ninja you have failed this world ".

As he said those 6 useless words. He fell to his knees remembering something. The white people that were locked in his dungeon with in the Kamui dimension. Whenever Rikaro had went near them they would continue to say " Zetsu " over and over again. The Zetsu as Rikaro started calling him were 6 humans or so he thought that he got off the black market. A flashback from reading the Edo sriptions along the wall made him think something. The Zetsu were living being maybe he could use them to revive the dead. If so who would he revive. A army of Edo Tensei would give Rikaro the power of so many things. He would need to collect a body part of every powerful person in the world. The thoughts ran over Rikaro's mind as he got on his feet his body shaking from the intense feeling he was receiving. His body swirled as he needed to hurry and get to Ukiyoe Town to get himself checked up. As he worked he appeared in a hospital falling onto the floor. Lights flashed before his eyes. He heard people screaming. Then it happened he blacked out. When he awoken people were waving flashlights in his eyes. He looked around " How long have I been here " said Rikaro. The doctor's face would go pale. As he said " you have been here for a hundred years ". Rikaro heart would skip a best then it's rhythm return. The doctor would open his mouth again and say " Naws I am just kidding u were here for only a few hours. You were tired from the after effects of a very powerful Genjutsu. You are free to go now " said the doctor ad he left the room. Rikaro would sweat drop as he hopped out of the bed leaving the small hospital heading for the Kazekage chambers.

As Rikaro walked to the Kazekage chambers. He thought of all the events that has transpired the past 2 days. Going through the Genjutsu reading about Edo and falling out from a powerful Genjutsu after effect. He arrived at the chambers not teleporting in from the cause of not wanting to scare the secratry again. As he walked in in front of the girl he said " Could yo tell the Kazekage that I have completed the mission for the Genjutsu and whenever he needs anything he knows where to find me which is Konoha ". The girl would nod her head nervously as Rikaro turned around disaperring in a swirl to arrive in the Kamui dimension where he would go and see if his and Kaitos dimension was still intact. As he arrived he saw the floating caste and houses and a artificial light source. He smiled and teleported within tjd dungeon of the Kamui dimension in front of the Zetsu he had thought about a few hours prior to arriving in Kamui dimension. The figured that were mist likely human beings started to say " Zetsu ". Rikaro would give a evil smirk that could scare even the elephants. And say " Do not worry you so called Zetsu. I will have use for you even if it is sooner rather than later " said Rikaro shadows forming around him that made him seem like a Shinifaki a death God.

He would then teleport to Konoha inside the Uchiha cimpound. Dispelling the clone he left previously receiving nothing important from it Rikaro would go to his bed upstairs and lye down. He had a feelingnhe would need to use those clones sooner rather than later.

10,000 Ryo

And abikty to learn Edo
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 10:15 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2