Naruto Age of the Past

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Soul Menace: Su-Chi-Ar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Jounin

PostSubject: Soul Menace: Su-Chi-Ar   Thu May 14, 2015 8:54 am

Name: Soul Menace: Su-Chi-Ar
Jutsu Type: Taijutsu/Ninjutsu
Element: Earth
Duration/Cooldown:Chart
Range:Contact

Appearance:

What it does: This is a reverse heel palm SS-rank power Soul Menace attack. Upon contact, however, the user's soul wavelength and chakra insert doton element chakra into the opponent's body, which over the course of three posts, converts the victim's body to stone, petrifying them (yeah, this is death). The victim is able to heal himself through this period if he has regenerative abilities of at least SS rank. Resist for total petrification is A health. If the victim has S health, the user's Su-Chi-Ar attack only petrifies the organ which they are attacking. SS-rank health renders the victim immune to all petrification.

Wordcount to learn: 5000
Bonus Requirements:
- Have Soul Menace
- Kozai or learn from him
Backstory:

Last edited by Kozai on Thu May 21, 2015 8:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Soul Menace: Su-Chi-Ar   Thu May 14, 2015 11:13 am

Bump those resists down a rank. Also how does one heal themselves during the three posts?

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Ezekiel 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozai
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Soul Menace: Su-Chi-Ar   Thu May 14, 2015 11:16 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soul Menace: Su-Chi-Ar   Thu May 14, 2015 11:43 am

Quote :
If the victim has S health, the user's Su-Chi-Ar attack only petrifies the organ which they are attacking. S-rank health renders the victim immune to all petrification.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozai
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Soul Menace: Su-Chi-Ar   Mon May 18, 2015 8:21 am

Er.... what questions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soul Menace: Su-Chi-Ar   Mon May 18, 2015 12:49 pm

Are they immune or does it petrify an organ is the obvious one?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozai
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Soul Menace: Su-Chi-Ar   Thu May 21, 2015 8:44 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Soul Menace: Su-Chi-Ar   Thu May 21, 2015 9:45 am

Alrighty my problems are gone, have someone else go over this though approved 1/2

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Menace: Su-Chi-Ar   

Back to top Go down

Soul Menace: Su-Chi-Ar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1