Naruto Age of the Past
Shikai: Sever, Taisen IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Shikai: Sever, Taisen IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shikai: Sever, Taisen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Jounin
Kozai

Shikai: Sever, Taisen Empty
PostSubject: Shikai: Sever, Taisen   Shikai: Sever, Taisen EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:01 am

Name: Taisen
Jutsu Type: Zanpakutou
Element: -
Duration/Cooldown:
Range: 15 meter radius

Appearance:

What it does: The user releases his zanpakutou with the phrase “Sever, Taisen”. Rather than the user being in partnership with the sword, the user’s sheer power dominates the zanpakutou, forcing it to release its power as an act of violation.
As a result, this can be used when the sword is even partially unsheathed. Upon activation, the sword releases a translucent bubble from it, much like a barrier (but things can move through it). The bubble is centered on the user, and moves as he moves. The barrier has a radius equal to the range.
Within this barrier, the user can create slashes, the width of which are about an inch, and can are fired from any point on the user's body. The length of these slashes is limited only by the size of the barrier, as is the distance they can travel. 3 slashes per post; slashes have A-rank power and speed. The slashes can be infused with any one of the user’s elements, but this has no effect other than the obvious normal elemental advantages shown in the rules, and jutsu-specific strengths, counters, and weaknesses.
C-rank cost per post.

Wordcount to learn: 3000
Bonus Requirements:
- Kozai Rinku only

Backstory:

Last edited by Kozai on Thu May 21, 2015 8:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Jounin
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Shikai: Sever, Taisen   Shikai: Sever, Taisen EmptySun May 17, 2015 11:51 am

Bamp!
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shikai: Sever, Taisen   Shikai: Sever, Taisen EmptySun May 17, 2015 11:57 am

So within the barrier you just slash their aorta,

Yeah no.

I'm not dumb.

This needs to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Jounin
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Shikai: Sever, Taisen   Shikai: Sever, Taisen EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:19 am

Ouf, didn't mean for that. I put "any free space", after all. Regardless, I see your point, edited.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai: Sever, Taisen   Shikai: Sever, Taisen EmptyMon May 18, 2015 12:50 pm

Wunderbar!

Space/Time is the jutsu type for this I imagine? A Head mod should not be forgetting jutsu types now Razz
Back to top Go down
Kozue
Academy
Kozue

PostSubject: Re: Shikai: Sever, Taisen   Shikai: Sever, Taisen EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:25 pm

I actually do believe that on teh Zanpakutou app, the jutsu from Zans are stated to be "typeless". Please correct me if I'm wrong, however.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai: Sever, Taisen   Shikai: Sever, Taisen EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:31 pm

Ah, then Zan or Typeless should be there. Blanks just weird me the heck out.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Jounin
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Shikai: Sever, Taisen   Shikai: Sever, Taisen EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:42 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shikai: Sever, Taisen   Shikai: Sever, Taisen EmptyThu May 21, 2015 9:48 am

Alright, have someone else look this over but it looks pretty decent to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shikai: Sever, Taisen   Shikai: Sever, Taisen Empty

Back to top Go down

Shikai: Sever, Taisen
Page 1 of 1