Naruto Age of the Past
Test of Agent Red ('Light' Only, P) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Test of Agent Red ('Light' Only, P) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Test of Agent Red ('Light' Only, P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

Test of Agent Red ('Light' Only, P) Empty
PostSubject: Test of Agent Red ('Light' Only, P)   Test of Agent Red ('Light' Only, P) EmptyThu May 14, 2015 4:56 pm

Roland sat cross-legged on his rug in the barren Mizukage chambers, he had not yet moved everything in so most of the room was bare excepting the bamboo walls. The walls were the one thing with plenty full on them, they bore all forms of archaic symbols and paintings. One wall even had a waterfall cutting down the middle with a Koi pond jutting out into the room, around the pond was a small jungle of various amphibians and other small creatures that hid in the small depths of the foliage.

Roland sat in a blue robe that was trimmed in black, luckily for all not only was it long enough to completely fall to the ground as he sat but he also wore his undershorts that morning. On his ears he had two gold bands on his lower lobe, other than that his face was bare excluding the headband which covered his left eye and gave him the semblance of a permanent smirk. Luckily for all, it was a good natured smirk one born of inner peace.

"So you are the one who would become Agent Red, if you wish to begin the test then please submit to my technique. I will simulate a spiritual test by manipulating your spiritual make up. This is akin to a genjutsu but both of us will remember this as real, it will tell me if I can trust you and perhaps you will learn more about me as well. That is at least my hope, now, if you wish to begin sit next to me" if the man would sit next to Roland, the Ootsutsuki would activate his Flaming Spirit Nen technique and use it to create a spiritual hallucination for both the people in the room. This would happen by combining both the spiritual energies and affecting both people's brains. Everything that happened would occur instantly for Roland, and thus he would know the results of the test and not need guards. However the one once known as Yahiko would have to journey unconscious the whole time next to the most powerful man in the village. It was a great place to relax.
Back to top Go down
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet
Character Name: Kohei Shichisei
Clan: None {PBT}
Element: Wind, Lightning, Earth, Air

PostSubject: Re: Test of Agent Red ('Light' Only, P)   Test of Agent Red ('Light' Only, P) EmptyThu May 14, 2015 5:31 pm

A male completely covered in white like wraps from head to toe would be seen walking into the area. It was rather odd with how he was looking. The only thing visible on his was his bright red eyes, a sword latched onto his back and a fishing rod that seemed to be made out of mermaid scales which this too was latched on his back. Another odd thing was the white male that normally accompanied this figure was no where to be seen, odd he must be else where. As he walked in he would look around the area, it was vast full of bamboo and paintings of various different things. It even had ancient scripture, he wondered as to what they meant. Looking around more he noticed the Waterfall connecting into the Koi pond, this was a rather peaceful place. . .odd. He would look and notice that the Mizukage was sitting cross legged on a rug in the midst of the chamber. Didn't he look so. . .interesting. . .I guess that was word for it.

He would look at the male clothed in a blue like robe with what seemed like black trimming though the length of the robe did not seem to touch the ground while he was sitting, bit disturbing to say the least but at least he was wearing undershorts. . .The male would look away from that sight instantly once he looked in the direction. He would soon notice a glimmer of two gold like piercings that seemed to circle around his lower lobe. He had an odd appearance for a Mizukage as he had a headband which seemed to cover his left eye which seemed to make him look like he was smirking. It may symbolize peace but god damn did that creep out the male just a tad bit. Why was he here again? Oh right he was here to take a test, test for Agent red. . .wondered what his purpose was in this situation. 'So you are the one who would become Agent Red, if you wish to begin the test then please submit to my technique. I will simulate a spiritual test by manipulating your spiritual make up. This is akin to a genjutsu but both of us will remember this as real, it will tell me if I can trust you and perhaps you will learn more about me as well. That is at least my hope, now, if you wish to begin sit next to me'

He would sigh as he looked at the Mizukage who spoke to him. The area seemed peaceful, just everything about the Kage creeped him out, he didn't know why. Submit to his technique. . .that didn't sound like he was gonna die at all. . .Simulate a spiritual test by manipulating the male's spiritual nature. . .well this would be interesting wonder how the Kage fairs with Insanity and chaos. It was a genjutsu like technique but both would feel it as a real thing? That sounded like a genjutsu alright. The male would sigh as he heard the words trust. This would be interesting never before has he ever trusted anyone but he would give it a shot. The kage was stronger than him, creepy but he respected him for his strength. He would shrug as he cracked his neck and walked over to the Kage. He would sit next to him as he was told he wondered what was next. Suddenly he felt something change around him. . .this would shock him as he noticed that this was probably the technique the kage was talking about wonder what was in store for the mystery male covered in wraps with bright red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test of Agent Red ('Light' Only, P)   Test of Agent Red ('Light' Only, P) EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:11 pm

((My robe clearly touches the ground pssshaw))

"So Yahiko as you were once known, why did you not bring Zetsu?" Roland would ask as Kohei drifted slowly into the hallucination, it was the last thing his mind would actually hear before being transported into the testing area. While this happened, Roland peered deeper into the man's soul. What he found was a respect for him, but one borne of fear. That was no good, with a simply twinge he switched that feeling to be based off of love. It would make him much less suspicious of a man who would rather pull off his own arm than hurt the loyal people of his village, and that would be better for his overall health. Roland liked to think it that way. Next he infused a bit more of 'clear thinking' as he liked to call it, this would give Koehi a pesky conscious and deter him from making brash decisions. Such things could get one killed in battle and Roland had no desire for that. Naturally upon completion of the test Roland would infuse a knowledge of Nen allowing Agent Red to access it without needing the long training, and not just the form of Roland's but his own form.

Kohei would awake to a circle of five men, he was bound to a chair and gagged. Upon his arms were sea prism handcuffs, and the only person he could see was Roland Ootsutsuki pinned up upon the wall by hundreds of heavy duty carpentry nails. The Mizukage's breathing was ragged, and soon Kohei would be unable to see him as unseen figures wheeled lights back into his eyes.

"Now, where are the Genin of the village?! Tell us now or you'll face a fate worse than your Mizukage!" the five chanted in unison.
Back to top Go down
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test of Agent Red ('Light' Only, P)   Test of Agent Red ('Light' Only, P) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 12:37 pm

As the male sat down he would hear something that would shock him. 'So Yahiko as you were once known, why did you not bring Zetsu?' How the hell did he know that he was Yahiko. . .he thought his appearance had changed ten fold. This was another strange and creepy feature this Kage had. Before he had time to answer he felt his surroundings changed. What the hell, oh right the ability he had. . .he had forgotten about that. Suddenly he would feel. . .love? What. . .this was odd where did all his old emotions go? Honestly he really didn't care for it at the moment, guess his emotion to think brash and flip out over this kind of thing was gone at the moment. Though he still had his clear thinking and his mind was still the same in the sense that he would do what ever he had to to live. The ends justify the means, that was always his way of thinking and that would never change at this moment. Suddenly as the surroundings changed he would find himself bound and gagged in a chair surrounded by five men. Well wasn't this a rather peculiar situation.

Suddenly he would feel these weird like cuffs around his wrists. This was a rather odd feelings, his chakra signs were completely gone. Dear lord he could swear he was in a situation similar as this but he couldn't remember when. He would simply just look around and scope the area he was in. He was rather calm about this. Suddenly his eyes would widen as he saw Kage known as Roland completely pinned to the wall by carpentry nails. Well that is unfortunate, but it was not something he should worry about at the time, he had to get out. He would hear the Kage breathing, it was hard to tell but he was breathing. He would simply loose sight of the Kage as his eyes shined on his face. He had to be calm about this, he would find a way out after all. 'Now, where are the Genin of the village?! Tell us now or you'll face a fate worse than your Mizukage!" the five chanted in unison.' You have got to be kidding this was about genin in the village. Well if the Kage was willing to get himself harmed to protect his village the mission was to protect the genin huh? Interesting, kind of laughable that these ninja were so over worked about it. Actually what was really funny to him was that he was gagged, did these idiots not know how to operate an interrogation? Suddenly he found himself laughing from behind the gag, this was humorous these ninja were idiots, it was unfortunate that the Mizukage was harmed, but if the mission was to save the Genin then he served his purpose right? The ends justified the means, but dear lord this was hilarious. No doubt this would get on the nerves of the ninja but honestly Kohei kept his cool because his emotion to think brashly was gone, he was laughing though, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test of Agent Red ('Light' Only, P)   Test of Agent Red ('Light' Only, P) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 1:57 pm

"Do you really think we are bound the same as you? I need not hear your stinking voice aloud to hear you" one of the men would say as he spit upon the face of Kohei. One disappeared as Kohei would feel a pain behind his stomach and just below his left lung, this pain would be quite fierce and no doubt throb for days. The man had his arm firmly wedged in Kohei's side as all five began to laugh in unison.

"Now tell us, this is your last chance" the one that spoke up from before said as he stared intently into the eyes of Kohei. His tone was as cold as the concrete walls around them, it was a steely tone that was so drastic from the ones used before.
Back to top Go down
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test of Agent Red ('Light' Only, P)   Test of Agent Red ('Light' Only, P) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:21 pm

The man would laugh hysterically at these men still. . .well that was till he heard something that caught his attention. 'Do you really think we are bound the same as you? I need not hear your stinking voice aloud to hear you.' Well well well this was interesting, one could read minds. This was fun indeed, suddenly he noticed one of the members of the group had disappeared from the area, suddenly he felt a sharp pain under his lung. He would widen his eyes but then he would just sit there, his pain actually was hilarious never had he ever been put into this position before. He would laugh hysterically as the men would laugh in unison.

'Now tell us, this is your last chance.' He would listen to the commands of the man who spoke at him and staring at him while he was covered in white wraps and only his eyes were visible though the wraps were disheveled from his mouth area as he was gagged. But this one could hear him no? This would be fun indeed. "Haha, you have got to be shitting me, this is all you got. Pity, oh man. Sorry princess but you won't be getting anything from me. Shame, you grabbed the wrong guy, I could careless what you do. Funny really. . .oh well." He would laugh still as this was all said in his head, he was feeling pain but all he could do in the situation was laugh hysterically.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test of Agent Red ('Light' Only, P)   Test of Agent Red ('Light' Only, P) EmptyFri May 22, 2015 3:16 pm

"Pity, remove his nails" the man said as he walked away and two others rushed behind Kohei with pliers in hand. Slowly and meticulously they removed each nail from the finger. They would clamp on at first and wiggle it around before tugging in slow bursts until it retched loose of the flesh and with a final, strong tug the nail was free. Each would do this process five times, on each finger.

"Do tell us when you are ready" the man from before said without looking back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test of Agent Red ('Light' Only, P)   Test of Agent Red ('Light' Only, P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Test of Agent Red ('Light' Only, P)
Page 1 of 1