Naruto Age of the Past
Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P) Empty
PostSubject: Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P)   Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P) EmptyThu May 14, 2015 5:03 pm

Roland sat cross-legged on his rug in the barren Mizukage chambers, he had not yet moved everything in so most of the room was bare excepting the bamboo walls. The walls were the one thing with plenty full on them, they bore all forms of archaic symbols and paintings. One wall even had a waterfall cutting down the middle with a Koi pond jutting out into the room, around the pond was a small jungle of various amphibians and other small creatures that hid in the small depths of the foliage.

Roland sat in a blue robe that was trimmed in black, luckily for all not only was it long enough to completely fall to the ground as he sat but he also wore his undershorts that morning. On his ears he had two gold bands on his lower lobe, other than that his face was bare excluding the headband which covered his left eye and gave him the semblance of a permanent smirk. Luckily for all, it was a good natured smirk one born of inner peace.

"So you are the one who would become Agent Green, if you wish to begin the test then please submit to my technique. I will simulate a spiritual test by manipulating your spiritual make up. This is akin to a genjutsu but both of us will remember this as real, it will tell me if I can trust you and perhaps you will learn more about me as well. That is at least my hope, now, if you wish to begin sit next to me" if the man would sit next to Roland, the Ootsutsuki would activate his Flaming Spirit Nen technique and use it to create a spiritual hallucination for both the people in the room. This would happen by combining both the spiritual energies and affecting both people's brains. Everything that happened would occur instantly for Roland, and thus he would know the results of the test and not need guards. However the one known as Kenjiro would have to journey unconscious the whole time next to the most powerful man in the village. It was a great place to relax.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P)   Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P) EmptyThu May 14, 2015 5:32 pm

Kenjiro had never been a calm man, that was to say the least. However, much has happened to him after his arrival in Kiri, he was a man devoid of his religion and looking for his own inner peace, his goal simply to settle the raging blood lust within him. His hate had grown over years, he masked his hate and blood lust under the guise of his religion. But none of that mattered, he was in a new village with new people, the only person who knew him was the man who sent all these new people here and he was back in Ukiyoe Town.

As he stepped into his new Kage's office he noticed how beautiful it was so far despite it's barren settings. His kage's robe brought Kenjiro's mind to his own outfit. It was a jacket of a majority of blue color, a light powder blue almost color and solid in it's design. The arms were of a neon green which had a design, befitting his position as the 9 tails jinchuriki it was of a kitsune which had 9 flowing tails traveling up the sleeves to the shoulders, the image was mirrored on his other arm. His pants were of a simple design but besides the jacket, which was always open, one thing would catch someone's eye should they take care of such things.

A cross shaped pendant hung around the man's neck. As Kenjiro listened to his Mizukage's words he gave a nod. "Of course, Lord Mizukage." with those words he sat next to his kage and allowed him to do whatever he was going to for this test.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P)   Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P) EmptyMon May 18, 2015 1:40 pm

"Fitting clothing my friend, we shall begin" Roland's calm tone slowly drifted away as Kenjiro's soul began to believe it was in a different place. Roland would manipulate quite a few things at once having planned this in advanced. Upon successful completion Roland would impart the knowledge of Nen and how to use it onto the man's soul thus bypassing training for it and setting him up for his own branding rather than simply copying Roland's manipulator status. Next he softened the anger he saw within, Roland noted none was focused at the village nor at him, but everyone needs a bit of relief. There was no true outlet for this rage, instead Kenjiro would have to confront and bury it eventually. Roland simply made that easier to do.

Kenjiro would see himself set up upon a barren battlefield, it seemed as though a fight had just occurred and the screams of the dying were all he could hear. Next to him stood Roland holding his side which was gushing blood, however the look on determination on the man's face showed that his fight was not quite done. What would Kenjiro do however? There were no enemies he could see nor sense...
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P)   Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P) EmptyMon May 18, 2015 2:06 pm

The shock of the suddenness hit the young man quickly, a barren wasteland, his Kage was next to him. His ears were assaulted by a noise he was accustomed to, men and women dying. This was nothing that would phase Kenjiro and instead for a time, as he could not deal with something he could not see currently, he decided to deal with his Kage's open wound. As he went to heal his Kage, something struck Kenjiro, like a spear through the lung.

"MOM! DAD! PLEASE DON'T DIE!" a young genin, possibly finding their parents dead. Kenjiro's hands shook violently, moving them away from his kage. Tears rolled down his face, struck with memories of his own childhood, he wouldn't let any other child go through that. He shot off, away from his Kage, the words of the child were accompanied by an adult male voice now "So you're the one we've been looking for. So we can finish you off." Kenjiro picked up his speed, he went to where the voices grew louder and louder.

The young man's eyes widened, a sword being pulled from it's sheath was heard, Kenjiro picked up his speed. The child's scream of fear guided him, if he was just quick enough he could save the child and possibly the parents! He wouldn't have to go through what Kenjiro himself went through! He grew closer and closer, it seemed the source of the voices were right out of sight. He continued his path, determined to save this child.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P)   Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P) EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:26 pm

A look of disappointment almost rose to Roland's face as Kenjiro approached him, his soul betraying his intentions far before his body could. Instead Roland's eyebrow arched as he ran towards one of the very few survivors, so far it was looking like he had found his Agent Green.

In front of the man known as Kenjiro the child's mother was cruelly eviscerated, she was held aloft by the massive, greasy hand of another as he ungracefully moved the sword about like a knife seeking for the last of it's peanut butter. Had he delayed about his Kage any longer and he would see this happen to the child. Instead the mother was seen being torn apart by a man who must have been an Akimichi. The seven foot long sword looked like a butter knife in his massive hands.

"Oh look, fresh meat" the beast of a man chuckled as he lunged towards Kenjiro...
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P)   Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P) EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:48 pm

Kenjiro barely had the time to react as the large man had lunged towards him, with a side step Kenjiro got out the man's way and put himself between the Akimichi and the child. He was acting as the childs shield as of the moment, he glanced down at him, checking for injuries. However he could not act on healing these injuries until the beast in front of him was dead, he removed his jacket after taking his blade off and covered the child with it.

He glanced at the giant man, their swords the same length except for Kenji's looking like a comically over sized one for himself, which admittedly it was. A simple raise of the arm and a slash through the air sent a green wave towards the beast of a man, one that should it hit, would possibly split the man in two. Kenjiro stood in the childs view, as to not cause him anymore emotion trauma then he had already gone through.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P)   Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P) EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:44 pm

The massive, shambling mess of flesh that was the Akimichi adorned solely with a weapon's belt and an earth ninja headband rushed at Kenjiro. As he missed him he would use his free arm to push himself and change his direction causing him to barrel towards the man who was currently draping a coat over the child the naked ninja had been tormenting. With his fleshy mouth hanging open, a guttural cry came forth as he shoved his fist with the toothpick of a sword forward looking to shishkibob both Kenjiro and the child on the end of a sweaty, hairy, meaty fist.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P)   Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P) EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:51 pm

The bastard was fast, surprisingly fast, also incredibly fat and naked but that was besides the point. Quickly he pushed the child to safety and blocked the man's large blade with Yoru itself, the force of the man's blow sent Kenjiro skidding backwards, but as that happened a chakra cloak surrounded him and several chakra coated tails sprouted from his tailbone. He was in his V2 cloak and, using his new found speed, rushed and grabbed his coat and threw it on, keeping the child on his back.

Lightning crackled to life in Kenjiro's hand, he was a few mere feet away from the man as he fired off a Chidori spear, aiming straight for the man's heart.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P)   Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P) EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:03 pm

The big man was not fast enough to dodge the spear, especially since he continued forward to chase his prey down. This caused the bolt of lightning to pierce through his chest and kill him, but it also caused the gigantic bulk to come down straight towards Kenjiro and the child.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P)   Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P) EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:10 pm

Using his new found speed Kenjiro simply moved out of the way of the large man as he dropped. Dropping his cloak, Kenjiro wiped sweat from his face, he wandered back to what he guess he could call the Kiri side of the battlefield. Their med tent however, was burned down, why wouldn't it be? Rushing over, Kenjiro began digging through it, there were bound to be people who needed medical treatment, he had to help his people.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P)   Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:11 pm

As Kenjiro would dig, the facsimile would fade away from his senses. The earth beneath his fingers would feel less and less rough, the coppery scent of blood would fade to nothingness, and most of all the illusionary vision would fade to whiteness. Suddenly it would be replaced, the cries of the fallen would turn to chirping birds and the landscape around them drastically changed.

The child near Kenjiro would wave as he faded away into his memory giving way to the grassy hill with a gigantic tree upon it. The tree had a giant core of dark brown bark with great thick fingers of branches that each held lofts of their own. Each loft of leaves were of a different color, and there were so many lofts that each color of the spectrum was represented in multiple shades. Along it's roots ran a stream which provided a peaceful melody for the glade.

Roland sat cross-legged at the base of the tree petting a green haired fox upon his lap. As Kenjiro appeared he would lift his head up and smile as the fox ran to Kenjiro's feet. "Well done Agent Green, I had a feeling you would understand that test all too well. Now, do you have any questions for me? If not simply tell me about you, just a quick summary of your life, your goals, and what makes you unique" Roland spoke calmly as he placed both hands behind his head and reclined under the tree.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P)   Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:44 pm

Kenjiro had stopped digging once his environment began to change. He looked on at the majesty of this area, the beautiful shades of colors the leaves held, the calm setting had calmed Kenjiro down from his previous bout, then he saw his Mizukage, whom was in far better shape then before, sitting on the grass and petting a green fox. The child had vanished with a wave which Kenjiro returned to it.

The green furred fox ran to Kenjiro's feet, running around them. A smile formed on the young man's face as he sat down and gave the fox a few head pats, an odd color but a beautiful creature nonetheless. "Well done Agent Green, I had a feeling you would understand that test all too well. Now, do you have any questions for me? If not simply tell me about you, just a quick summary of your life, your goals, and what makes you unique" The Mizukage spoke to him, Kenjiro thought over the question.

"My question for you, Lord Mizukage is simple. Will you be totally honest with your people and ninja? That is all I wish to know, a nation requires trust between it's civilians and leaders and that's all I require to know." after his Kage's response he would continue on about himself "My life...heh...Well I was born in Kumo and was abandoned by my Kaguya parents, around sometime after that I guess the Kyuubi attacked their small settlement and I was the lucky number to get drawn for having it sealed." a chuckle escaped Kenjiro's lips before he continued "The seal on my chest gave it away and being both a Kaguya and Jinchuriki isn't really a mix that gets you a lot of friends, the adults were afraid I'd hurt their children, often they'd get drunk and beat me in mobs. One day I met a man who taught me to fight back and trained me in my skills, the mob beatings stopped and I got into the ninja academy."

Kenjiro glanced up at the sky, petting the fox next to him as he thought about his life. "My goals...? To protect Kiri, definitely to do that. I've never truly felt accepted anywhere but here, so my goal is to protect this nation and it's people til the last drop of my blood is spilled. I guess you can say my connections make me unique, I have many allies who are up high in the ninja world, I've mastered my cloaks for the most part, I can make a hell of a cake," Kenjiro laughed at his own joke, despite it being stupid, "I'm not really that special, I'm a ninja, I do as my Kage tells me for the good of the nation." and with that, the young man finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P)   Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Test of Agent Green (Keitaro Only, P)
Page 1 of 1