Naruto Age of the Past
That which Supplements Me IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
That which Supplements Me IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That which Supplements Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet
Character Name: Kohei Shichisei
Clan: None {PBT}
Element: Wind, Lightning, Earth, Air

That which Supplements Me Empty
PostSubject: That which Supplements Me   That which Supplements Me EmptyFri May 15, 2015 6:27 pm

Mission Name:That Which Supplements Me
Type: Skill Required Mission
Character Requirements: Must hear about it IC from either Kohei or Anarchy.
Mission Location: Deep in the Badlands
Word Count Requirements: 8,000{4,000 goes to the skill}WC
Repeatable? Yes {limited to five people}
NPC? Yes, User will have to fight the NPC
Reward: Chakra Absorption Skill

Task:
"I hear of tales deep in the valley there lies a power dormant to steal that which all have. . .is it true?" In this mission you are to obtain the secrets of the hidden skill that allows you to absorb other people's chakra. In order to learn of this skill you must hear about it IC from either Anarchy or Kohei as they are the first to obtain the skill.  After done you must travel deep into the badlands where you will fight a ninja who becomes reborn after each death. Once you defeat him in battle he will send you into the direction of the scroll to obtain the skill.  Be weary if you are under S rank you may still attend the mission but it be wise to take Kohei or Anarchy.
Back to top Go down

That which Supplements Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Mission Boards-
Jump to: