Naruto Age of the Past
Cloud Strife GFX Request IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Cloud Strife GFX Request IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cloud Strife GFX Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife
Academy
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife GFX Request Empty
PostSubject: Cloud Strife GFX Request   Cloud Strife GFX Request EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:44 pm

Style: Avi and Sig
Face Claim: Cloud Strife
Background: I would like the Background on the Signiture to be Cloud riding his bike Fenrir to Midgar, the Avi I leave in your hands for the background, maybe a Mako stream or something incorporated somewhere?
Name of Character: Cloud Strife
Description: Well Advent Children Cloud would be best, as I said for the Sig Cloud riding Fenrir to Midgar in the background, with another picture of Cloud with his sword in his hand over his shoulder and maybe a Mako Stream incorporated somewhere, maybe Sephiroths meteor falling or something, just as long as it is nicely Final Fantasy 7 themed, any game or Movie connected to FF7 will work aswell, the Signiture I leave in your hands for creativity as long as it is Cloud Strife
Payment:Ryo
Ryo:{this will be filled out by me if it is a signature and if you choose ryo as a payment if not a signature then use the payment list to figure out what to put here.}
Back to top Go down
Enzeru The New Workaholic
GFX/Coder
Enzeru The New Workaholic

Character sheet
Character Name: Enzeru Metsuki
Clan: Metsuki/CLN
Element: Lightning

Cloud Strife GFX Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud Strife GFX Request   Cloud Strife GFX Request EmptyTue May 19, 2015 3:32 am

Cloud sig Cloud Strife GFX Request IyPPwU9
cloud avatar Cloud Strife GFX Request 7fDCBD0
Back to top Go down

Cloud Strife GFX Request
Page 1 of 1