Naruto Age of the Past
My Shit Luck IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
My Shit Luck IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Shit Luck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet
Character Name: Kohei Shichisei
Clan: None {PBT}
Element: Wind, Lightning, Earth, Air

My Shit Luck Empty
PostSubject: My Shit Luck   My Shit Luck EmptyWed May 27, 2015 4:16 pm

So as most of you know I have had really bad luck over the past few weeks, my power outage, my internet failure, my ps3 breaking from a fucking game insertion. Well guess what! More bad news, I have had really bad legs for the past 9months now, no one can explain to me what the issue is and what is causing it as I know I did nothing to harm my legs. Well, today I got up and I could not walk so. . .legs got worse, I can walk a tad bit but not much so I need to take care of this, I will be on and off. Oh and also another shitty luck expierence I'm sick. . .woooo hooo so yeah I will be back soon probably either tomorrow or the next day not sure I let roland know and he is fine with it, upon my return I will update widgets and what not. So I am sorry if you feel like I have been ignoring you, I haven't. I was just on the floor in pain not being able to get up, because you know shit luck.
Back to top Go down
Hakame Hoshigaki
Jounin
Hakame Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Character Name: Toshiro "Yukizuka" Hitsuguya
Clan: Yuki/Inuzuka
Element: Water, Ice

My Shit Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Shit Luck   My Shit Luck EmptyWed May 27, 2015 4:36 pm

Damn dude I hope you get better
Back to top Go down