Naruto Age of the Past
Entering Kirigakure IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Entering Kirigakure IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entering Kirigakure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

Entering Kirigakure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Kirigakure   Entering Kirigakure EmptyWed May 27, 2015 6:57 pm

Kenjiro had sent a letter out three days ago, Kiri was quite a bit aways from Konoha however. As Kenjiro walked through the village he greeted people, publicly he was a jounin and people knew this fake rank of his. He had become quite the people's person, bent on keeping the village safe. As he approached the gate he saw Taika there, placing some kind of seal. He approached his old sensei with a smile, as he got within an average persons ear shot he spoke.

"Taika sensei, so good to see you again, I see you got my letter."
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Kirigakure   Entering Kirigakure EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:07 pm

Kenjiro gave the small bean headed man a smile and spoke to him "Please just call me Kenjiro, Beans." then turning to Taika, Kenjiro looked him over. He seemed to be doing well he decided to respond to his alive comment "I guess you could say that haha, but we should get going. My letter didn't say it but the meeting won't be held here. We're going to where neither of us has a "home field advantage" so to speak. We'll be heading to Ukiyoe town instead."

With a whistle Kenjiro's Chocobo came running "He has enough room for all three of us and he'll get us where we're going far quicker then most you have planned, so shall we go sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Kirigakure   Entering Kirigakure EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:58 pm

"It'll be fine, now come on, we have to get moving if we're gonna meet my friend there in time, Taika." boarding his Chocobo and waiting for the other two to hop on, which they did, he let out a whistle and all three shot off towards Suna.

[instant travel for Kenji and Taika to Suna.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering Kirigakure   Entering Kirigakure Empty

Back to top Go down

Entering Kirigakure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Land of Water :: Kirigakure no Sato :: Village-
Jump to: