Naruto Age of the Past
Fukatsu no R IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Fukatsu no R IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fukatsu no R

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Psychosis
Academy
Psychosis

Fukatsu no R Empty
PostSubject: Fukatsu no R   Fukatsu no R EmptySat May 30, 2015 9:49 pm

Perhaps it was the natural curiosity which spurred Kuro onto this strange idea. What happened if you revived someone who was already alive? Kuro was really curious as to what would happen, as he wanted to understand the nature of Edo Tensei. Unfortunately, he only had the DNA of one person, so he would have to make due. Kuro opened a portal to the Abyss, a leg, and a Zetsu Body falling out before him. Kuro immediately went to work, setting the Zetsu Body up as a sacrifice, and using Rikaro's leg to resurrect him, even if he were already alive. Kuro grinned as he saw the coffin rise from the ground, before he rushed forward and placed his Slave Seal on the body. Now he just had to wait, as the Edo Tensei began to regain consciousness. He stood, five meters away from the Edo Tensei, waiting for it's actions to start.
Back to top Go down
Sorin Lord of Innistrad
Academy
Sorin Lord of Innistrad

Fukatsu no R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukatsu no R   Fukatsu no R EmptySat May 30, 2015 9:53 pm

Fukatsu no R Tumblr_muofbv1VKj1rhcgoho2_500

Riikaro opened his eyes seeing he was in a tight space a casket to be exact. He looked down at his hand they were cracks everywhere. In front of him stood a man he did not know well Kurokon Shikyo or as the man was called Psychosis. Rikaro knew this jutsu very well as he could use it. His face showed no emotion as he stared at the man in front of him a sentence rung out of his mouth that would cause the world to stop " The Kazekage has brought terror upon his country and we both will destroy it ". He would take one step out of the coffin and onto sand which was unnatural in fire country. He raised his hand and wiped dust of of him. A psychotic look appeared in his face as he said " Death has no need for me ".
Back to top Go down
Psychosis
Academy
Psychosis

Fukatsu no R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukatsu no R   Fukatsu no R EmptySat May 30, 2015 10:29 pm

Kuro narrowed his eyes as the resurrection went off without a hitch. According to his calculations, it should have either split the soul in two, or created a soulless husk with powers and the body of the target. "You mean to say the Kazekage killed you?" Kuro summed up, understanding far more than he should have, but his gut was usually right. The sparks coming off his body may distract Rikaro, but Kuro had other conerns... For example; What other reason would the resurrection work out perfectly, then Rikaro complain about the Kazekage immediately after he gained consciousness? "How strange, I had thought they were your... our allies." Kuro wasnt used to thinking of himself as a konoha ninja, but perhaps time would help him in that regard. Maybe. In any case, Kuro was curious. "How did he killed you? Tell me everything." He did not activate the slave seal, but he figured Rikaro had no reason to lie to him. "After that, we may need to speak with the hokage..."
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

Fukatsu no R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukatsu no R   Fukatsu no R EmptySun May 31, 2015 12:08 am

Rikaro knew he could trust the blue haired man. He felt the coffin sink back into the ground where it originally came from. Rikaro stared at Kuro saying " You see I have a jutsu called Kamui that gives me access to a pocket dimension where I live ". He would remember events." The Kazekage however someone got in that dimension bringing a brain dead ninja and a medic. I didn't see no problem with them being there as the Kazekage was a friend of mind. I offered him a fist bump but soon realised he was planning to attack me. I activated my soujutsu counter attacking him and tried to win the battle however he had won. He killed me in my dimension. I don't know wether or not he is still there but from my understanding me being a Edo Tensei revival I still can use my jutsu " said Rikaro as he looked at his hand that had many cracks in it.

He would look at Kuro and say " My leg must have what been what you revived me with seeing as that was the only thing you had access to that was mine ". Gunbai would appear in his hand in a swirl as a Susano'o arm appeared and grapsed the weapon making it a Susano'o weapon.
Back to top Go down
Psychosis
Academy
Psychosis

Fukatsu no R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukatsu no R   Fukatsu no R EmptySun May 31, 2015 12:30 am

Kuro frowned. This information was rather different from what he expected. He would have suspected Rikaro had done something to antagonize the kazekage, as that should be the only way the Kazekage would risk a war, but a fist bump? Ignoring the hilarity of that starting of a fight, Kuro sighed. "Well, we will need to speak with the Hokage before any action can be taken. Hopefully he will be able to make sure we can march on Suna without a problem. Id rather not have to defend ourselves on three sides, should Kiri and Kumo decide it would be an opportune time to attack us." Of course that was a worst-case scenario. Politics be damned, few would interfere with two village's duel. It would not only be political suicide, but perhaps even literal suicide, considering the two villages would take it as an affront to their power, and turn on the interfering party. Usually, at least. Sometimes... special events occurred which allowed villages to be outnumbered and flattened because one duck barked twice. "Hrm. In the mean time, however, what happened to your body?" Kuro questioned, hoping the body was still alright.
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

Fukatsu no R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukatsu no R   Fukatsu no R EmptySun May 31, 2015 9:17 am

Rikaro saw as the man spoke of what happened to his body. His dead body to be exact. Rikaro thought for a while, the last thing he remembered was him getting stabbed in the heart by to swords and multiple blows of punches from the Kazekage. Rikaro looked up at Psychosis and said " I do not know as of yet however I know someone who can teleport it to us. Kirito Senju the First Hokage. He put a FTG seal around the village as a barrier for intruders. I walked in knowing of the barrier. I was intending to take the seal off of my self after I talked with him but it seems I forgot to do it. We locate either Kikato or Kirito and we find my body " said Rikaro as he again looked at his cracked hands. His hands moved up doing hand seals so fast that it was a blur to the world. His body would glow for a second however the cracks were still there.

"Psychosis I know this jutsu Edo Tensei as well as the secrets to get out of it's control. I have no intentions on turning my back on you. I owe you a lot from what you have done howver " said Rikaro staring at the man.
Back to top Go down
Psychosis
Academy
Psychosis

Fukatsu no R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukatsu no R   Fukatsu no R EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:58 am

Kuro chuckled. "Think nothing of it..." Kuro idly wondered whether or not the man was pledging full loyalty, but decided not to question it. "In any case, where did you die? We may be able to go directly to the location, since I can use the Abyss, and I have traveled much of the world." While the Abyss was not a well known jutsu, it was one of his signatures. Especially since he always used it to leave when people were dicking about. Like certain cunts who had no reason to be reading other people's topics, except perhaps to complain later, like they always did. In any case, Kuro found himself interested at this man he had resurrected. "So tell me, what is your fighting style? Actually, how about we spar, after we find your body?" Kuro suggested, curious as to what the man could do.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

Fukatsu no R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukatsu no R   Fukatsu no R EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:11 am

The man wanted to spar again it seemed thought Rikaro. However he still needed to test out this knew body of his. He decided to answer the mans question after a few moments of thinking." The place where I was killed only 5 men have ventured to including myself. Ill take a wild guess and say your Abyss jutsu as you call it is a pocket dimension that you travel trough to get to other parts pf the world " Rikaro would say pausing giving the man time to answer. He would then again talk " The reason I know this is because myself have my very own pocket dimension that I share with my son. You remember our last spar correct. I became intangible and was able to evade every one of your attacks. The reason being is that my body transports to my dimension Kamui leaving a haze of some sort in its place Kuro. That was where I got killed. The enemy Kikato Otsutsuki or Rinku the First Kazekage has a jutsu that can teleport multiple people through dimensions as my jutsu does. From a wild guess I would say he got it from that odd looking doujutsu of his. Now I have answered your questions let us spar " Rikaro would say.

He jumped back 5 meters his Rinnegan activated awaiting for the attack of the man named Kuro. Almost suddenly I body would shoot out of his right eye going at Kuro at SS speed. What the hell Rikaro thought Kamui kept fucking with him lately first the killing now this." Psy watch out that little zombie is a Zetsu or whatever " screamed a laughing RIkaro as he now apparently made the first attack.

He would laugh as the world skinned for both him and Kuro teleporting them within the majestic Kamui.

Exit for Both to Kamui
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Fukatsu no R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fukatsu no R   Fukatsu no R Empty

Back to top Go down

Fukatsu no R
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure no Sato :: Forests-
Jump to: