Naruto Age of the Past
A Trade with a Mystic?[P,NK,Psychosis] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
A Trade with a Mystic?[P,NK,Psychosis] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Trade with a Mystic?[P,NK,Psychosis]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

A Trade with a Mystic?[P,NK,Psychosis] Empty
PostSubject: A Trade with a Mystic?[P,NK,Psychosis]   A Trade with a Mystic?[P,NK,Psychosis] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:48 pm

Rikaro frowned he continued to look on at the Four Tailed Yonbi and the Five Tailed Kokou. They were one of the Bijuu that were peaceful. Well he could not say the same for Son Goku seeing as when he first released the Tailed Beast in Kamui it thrashed around causing destruction. Fortently everything that was broken in Kamui dimension would reform a small trick Rikaro had did with the use of COAT. The Kamui dimension was endless like the universe however so here anything was possible. His artificial sun hovered in the air acting as day. A good thing about that sun was that it was Eco Friendly and did not release any radition or destructive toxics like the sun on Earth did. He had created a Moon along side the sun as well with his Rinnegan by using the Chibaku Tensei that formed a mini moon of some sort. The cosmic things he created circled around the Kingdom that was the size of Konoha. Another thing about this sun was that it did not radiate itense heat.

He would hear his will Black Zetsu speak saying " So Pain Psychosis is somewhere in the dimension most likely trying to suplex Bijuu " he looked at the creature that body seemed to asorb like. It had a smirk on his face as if he envyed Kuro's way of thinking. The will would speak again and say " Those eyes on your left arm are surely powerful what would you think Psychosis would do with those eyes. Sure you will not lose them as you can regrow them with Creation Rebirth ". Rikaro thought about the words Black Zetsu said. His forever activated pair of Byakugan was on his left arm as well as one Rinnegan and one Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. He would answer Black Zetsu saying " Do not be wary Zetsu I trust Kuro I am sure he would not do crazy things with these eyes of mine. Plus when he gives me what I want I will finally be able to achieve true happiness in this world and become the Ghost of Uchiha only coming to the world when necassary ".
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net

A Trade with a Mystic?[P,NK,Psychosis]
Page 1 of 1