Naruto Age of the Past
As a member of this community I feel I am obliged to ask this question. IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
As a member of this community I feel I am obliged to ask this question. IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As a member of this community I feel I am obliged to ask this question.

Go down 
2 posters

Do you think it was appropriate to remove Enzeru, Roland and Kikato from admin?
Yes
As a member of this community I feel I am obliged to ask this question. Vote_lcap150%As a member of this community I feel I am obliged to ask this question. Vote_rcap1
 50% [ 2 ]
No
As a member of this community I feel I am obliged to ask this question. Vote_lcap150%As a member of this community I feel I am obliged to ask this question. Vote_rcap1
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Yutaka Nagakura
Special Jounin
Yutaka Nagakura

As a member of this community I feel I am obliged to ask this question. Empty
PostSubject: As a member of this community I feel I am obliged to ask this question.   As a member of this community I feel I am obliged to ask this question. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:34 am

~This doesn't break any rules I'm just asking for silent opinions~
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Academy
Nocturne

Character sheet
Character Name: Izumo
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Katon

PostSubject: Re: As a member of this community I feel I am obliged to ask this question.   As a member of this community I feel I am obliged to ask this question. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:58 am

Well we could remove their administrative rights but the creator account is immune to demotion. Unless we have control of that account, he can simply login and re-add them to the admin list.
Back to top Go down
Yutaka Nagakura
Special Jounin
Yutaka Nagakura

PostSubject: Re: As a member of this community I feel I am obliged to ask this question.   As a member of this community I feel I am obliged to ask this question. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:37 pm

They had already lost their admin rights, now the GFX designer is pulling all of his stuff from the site and is essentially going to break half of the images.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Academy
Nocturne

Character sheet
Character Name: Izumo
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Katon

PostSubject: Re: As a member of this community I feel I am obliged to ask this question.   As a member of this community I feel I am obliged to ask this question. EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:51 pm

I guess we should priotize advertising and improvement of the forum then. The forum is slowing down too quickly.
Back to top Go down
Yutaka Nagakura
Special Jounin
Yutaka Nagakura

PostSubject: Re: As a member of this community I feel I am obliged to ask this question.   As a member of this community I feel I am obliged to ask this question. EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:34 pm

Guess so..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As a member of this community I feel I am obliged to ask this question.   As a member of this community I feel I am obliged to ask this question. Empty

Back to top Go down

As a member of this community I feel I am obliged to ask this question.
Page 1 of 1