Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis learns about the world IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis learns about the world IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcanis learns about the world

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Arcanis learns about the world Empty
PostSubject: Arcanis learns about the world   Arcanis learns about the world EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:06 pm

Arcanis walked through the forest not really knowing which way to go. "So Kurama, if you don't know what magic is how do you have all this power?"

"The power I posses is called chakra. its a mix of physical energy and spiritual energy. one is channeled through your mind and another through your body. when you mix them you obtain a flow of energy through you." Kurama knew why Arcanis asked but he wasn't planning on being very helpful past that. Arcanis didn't care. he had learned to master a much more chaotic energy in magic. pulling internal energies would be a piece of cake.

"You may want to try doing handsigns." Kurama said. "Handsigns? Arcanis was lost. Not on the fact that he didn't know what hand signs were. when utilizing magic symbols and gestures were a common plase. but normally he would have pictures and diagrams and such that he could study and figure out the proper signs. now he was stuck. He would have to find a village or someone else who had knowledge of basic handsigns to show him how he needed to do the signs to properly flow the energies through his body.

Arcanis walked through the forest a ways until he found a small farm. Upon approaching he found a young lady on the porch. She was gorgeous but she seemed frightened to see him moving toward her. Pulling down his hood he revealed his face and put his hands up in a universal sign of meaning no Harm. "I do not mean to disturb you. I am just lost and I am looking for a city or village to bed down for the night." after being given directions he moved on but not before remembering everything he could about the place. He then moved on to a small town called Hiraki village or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis learns about the world   Arcanis learns about the world EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:26 pm

It was a regular day on the moon. The sun was shining, the earth sparkled, and all was silent except for the laughter of children as they played in the dusty craters. It was crazy to think that such a peace could exist, free of all war, but it was. Although the price of complete isolation was a hefty one. Today Hikari was on a bridge ledge, swinging her legs back and forth rather bored as to what to do. Boredom seemed to be common lately, something she hoped didn't have to do with coming of age. She could always just train more...but where's the fun in that? Suddenly an idea struck her. Supposedly the sunsets on earth were even more spectacular than on the moon, something that she would love to see. And that made up her mind it seemed. A flash of light enveloped her and she found herself in a random location, within some village that she didn't really care for. It would be that moment that she realised once again that an albino girl with horns was rather easy to pick out of a crowd. Hopefully she didn't bring any unwanted attention to herself.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis learns about the world   Arcanis learns about the world EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:11 pm

Arcanis Went striaght to the library or whereever these people kept their books. He had it in his mind that he was in some strange place on a far off planet but as he explored he found that all the things he knew were true for this place as well Ever the manipulation of chakra in his body was similar to the manipulation of magical energy. He was hoping to fill up on a mass of knowledge so that he would understand the world he lived in. as he walked though the village he noticed that he got a lot of notice. His clothing seemed to give him away as an outsider.

Because of this Arcanis made a detour to a local hotel that had a view of the nearby mountains on the other side of the plain. He did this to leave his robes and to wrap the sword in something less obvious. He then went in search of some sort of sort of information.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis learns about the world   Arcanis learns about the world EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:45 pm

And seemingly, nobody seemed to notice her. It was rather strange after all, even if she was standing completely still. So she started walking forward and it seemed that logic started working again, people noticing and gawking at her before turning away quickly as though to avoid her gaze. Stopping her walk caused people to ignore her again. So when she looked behind her, she wasn't all that surprised to find one of her path gudoudama missing. Well, that was annoying. The ball separated from her body in exchange for an more useful one, currently her Qian Path. Creating a large set of stairs got her on the rooftops of the city with a much less clogged view of the area. Perhaps it would be best to get to know the area a bit better, see if any tour groups were available. Noticing a rather ritzy hotel in the distance she began to run across the rooftops, creating planks to cross gaps, and eventually descended to the door of the hotel where she saw someone in some rather strange garb.

"You new around here too?"
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis learns about the world   Arcanis learns about the world EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:21 pm

Arcanis met the girl on his way into the hotel.  he had yet to take off his ornate robes which made him pretty "stand-outish"  but this girl wasn't much different than him in the different category.  it was probably why she stopped to talk to him.  However he had to play it cool.  no need to alert anyone to his presence yet.  but it seemed like she was new around here too  "Hi, No I'm not really all that new, not to old either.  More like passing through.  I'm looking for some information though.  I'm sort of a bibliophil and I enjoy reading and learning information.  I thought I'd start with the culture in the area maybe learn about the ninja and what it takes to live that kind of life."  Arcanis didn't want to bring to much attention to the fact that he didn't know the things that would probably be common knowledge to these people.  And he knew nothing about this girl.  "I was just going to leave my things in my room.  Your welcome to come up with me if you like.  it won't take but a moment."  the blade that brought him here was tucked into the folds of his robe and completely concealed.  He didn't want to bring attantion to the fact a lone traveler with no experience was walking around with a sword and no scabbard.  that was something he would have to deal with.  He gestured inside with a hand as he held open the door for the peculiar new girl.

Arcanis went to the desk and reserved a room.  it would have to do till he could get a place of his own.  luckily the world and villages were much like his old home.  Nothing says weirdo like not recognizing building functions.  Arcanis hoped this was the right kind of hotel though.  luckily they didn't ask if he was paying by the hour.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis learns about the world   Arcanis learns about the world EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:04 pm

And it seemed that she had found a non gawker. He was a rather nice person it seemed, if not the bookish type in the end. Following the man inside of the building, if worst came to worst she could flash out with Li, she let Qian Path drift out of her body in exchange for her fiery one, but what was one her mind was anything but fiery. No, instead she was focusing within her body for a few seconds in an attempt to create a special technique that she had heard of in passing while earthbound. A strange chakra nature named Storm Release, only usable by those who have mastered the water and lightning element. Well, Hikari fit into that slightly and she wasn't going to waste oppurtunity when she saw it. Briefly shutting herself out from the outside world, she saw only her chakra system in all of its intricate detail, committed to memory forever. The swirling mass of energy was going to be tamed. Within her three elements generated and responded to her call, lightning earth and water all under her whims to do whatever she pleased. However she had no use for the earth element, so she allowed it to disperse before moving onto the next step. Allowing the rigid barriers that separated the two elements to break down, she kept a solid mental grip on her chakra to keep it from slipping away as she forced the two into mixing. She gradually felt the will of the chakras flare up in one last act of defiance before dying, their energies to be used in the creation of something much more violent, more....turbulent. Within her core she now held a volatile ball of Storm chakra that couldn't exactly be broken down safely as her mental grip had slipped a bit as she marveled at her success. Moving the chakra hunk through her arm she quickly discharged it through her arm, to her surprise creating a small laser that scorched the tile floors slightly a and causing the smell of smoke to waft through the room. The whole process had taken a matter of seconds. In an attempt to regain normalcy, she approached the strange man again.

"So where have you traveled?"

756 towards Storm 
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis learns about the world   Arcanis learns about the world EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:39 pm

Arc finished receiving his key when he saw the girl he was talking to seemed really focused. He moved a little closer and put his hand on her arm. He could feel the energy building in her. “She is channeling her chakra you should pay attention.” Kurama said to him in his head. It seemed the girl was something and could maybe show him a thing or two. It was the goal of Arcanis to be able to master the power he had in himself. He released her arm and stepped away now that he knew she wasn't in danger. But Arc left a small amount of his chakra behind in the form of a seal. He would have to keep an eye on her. Hopefully they could be friends but in all Arcanis's years he learned one thing. If you don't make the rules you lose the game.

Arc moved away but was not in earshot of hearing the discharge of energy. If she should follow him to his room. He would allow her to enter and then go about removing the bulky robes. He figured while he was in town he should remove the things that make him stand out. He placed the robe that held his bundled up sword in the closet and went over to the in room bar. Seemed the Hotel was very nice and Arc was not a slacker when it came to amenities. “Would you like something to drink. They have plenty of different things back here.” Arc would go about making two drinks regardless of what his guest said. “Where have I traveled? Whew that is a good questing. I feel like I'm from a different planet every time I visit somewhere new.” Arc chuckled softly at that statement. “But what about you? A pretty girl like you must be a little adventurous. Arc would offer her one of the drinks and then gesture to a seat.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis learns about the world   Arcanis learns about the world EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:50 pm

What a gentleman, offering a lady a drink. However she wasn't rather thirsty at the moment, so she would have to decline. Of course she was in the room now, not really caring that she was in some strangers room, after all she allways had her Gudoudama, which were still floating behind her, rather strange that the man had yet to comment on them. He of course proceded to make a drink anyway, which she strangely felt slightly funny, but banished the inane thoughts to sit down and grab her own drink, taking a small sip despite her own misgivings. Meanwhile her other unoccupied hand began to tingle with electricity, another exceed use in chakra being performed as slowly a buildup of storm chakra was gradually pushed out, creating an ethereal halo of light to surround her hand in a ring of power, sadly one that was useless at the moment. She would have to go home and read up more on the famed laser circus to continue with storm. Her dabblings in that done, she banished her lightning chakra from her system, instead calling forth its counterpart, earth chakra, in its place. The bonds that held earth and water were broken and both were forcibly mixed together, growing until the nature of the chakra felt...refined. Sharp and deadly, a calm blade to pierce with. So this was crystal? A blast of the chakra would come from her unoccupied hand once again, causing pink almost microscopic pieces of crystal to appear in the air, like a mini version of a glitter bomb appears in the room. Then she would answer.

"Hehe, your not the only one it seems, though I actually am from another planet. Don't you see the gudoudama? Anyway I've been doing some traveling, been to fire country for a bit, made some friends....but I haven't really gotten to do much. So share with me. What's your home like?"

Claiming Storm

150 words toward crystal
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis learns about the world   Arcanis learns about the world EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:27 pm

Arcanis sat there sipping his drink as he watched her form her chakra.  she was capable of doing really weird things with her energy.  Arc was looking forward to when he could do strange things with his chakra.  He supposed the seal he had put on her earlier would be considered strange.  However Arcanis was a man of curiosity and intrigue.  New things enticed him and this mysterious girl was deffinitely enticing.  SHe also seemed to be a bit on the dangerous side.  releasing lasers and bombs in the building.  but a little danger never hurt anybody.  

Arc sipped at his drink  as she spoke "Hehe, your not the only one it seems, though I actually am from another planet. Don't you see the gudoudama? Anyway I've been doing some traveling, been to fire country for a bit, made some friends....but I haven't really gotten to do much. So share with me. What's your home like?" 

Arc smiled and nodded the appropriate gestures that one makes in a conversation in which you are actually paying attention and care what the other person is saying.  The fact that she was from another planet intrigued him.  Something about her eyes and the funny balls that floated around her which she called gudoudama, made Arc seriously interested in this girl.  Few spiked his interest more.  She claimed to be from another planet when he himself knew he was from another world.  Though with the altering of physics it was likely he was in a new dimension.  She spoke of traveling and of a place called the fire country.  It made little sense to Arc but it made him yearn for adventure.  His world was studied and known to arcanis but this world presented a whole new life of learning and wonder.  

“I am from a distant land.”  Arc would begin.  “I say distant being I do not know the distance in which I've traveled to get here.  You may have heard of the Castle Camelot?  Though I'm thinking you may not as it is probably in a different dimension.  Physics don't work the same here and I am all but unfamiliar with this chakra that Kurama told me about.  Though you may not know of him.  Regardless...”

Kurama's voice growled louder then he had ever heard before as if he were speaking right into his ear.  “Why would you tell this perfect stranger about me?  Likely you will be dead by morning, I hope you are content with your life being so short young one.”  the hissing stopped.  Arc made no indication that the beast trapped in his body had just ridiculed him.  Arc didn't need to remind the beast that on not one but to separate occasions he had bested the beast in battle.

“...I would very much like to hear of your travels.   I also am in need of a traveling companion.  If you'd be interested, there are certain... advantages that I can provide.”  Arcanis knew full well what her next question would be be but he didn't answer it as the question was less important than the act of asking it.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis learns about the world   Arcanis learns about the world EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:56 pm

Oh today just kept getting better and better. The man from another dimension and the girl from another planet. Wasn't this kind of thing supposed to be super rare? Anyway, cause this mans statements were ones to think of, she would do a little bit more element manipulation before responding. A buildup of chakra would begin to well within her, of course being changed into the core elements for crystal release before being mixed into eachother to form the element itself. Now she would try something a bit different than normal, instead of focusing it into an intense blast like with her previous manipulations she spread it throughout her unoccupied arm in a thin layer for an experiment. Pushing the chakra outwards from her body, a thin layer of crystals materialized on her arm into a gauntlet, which she dispelled quickly and let the crystals go off to....wherever the hell they go when it dispells. Taking a quick swig of her drink, she would respond to Arcanis' responses and questions.

"Castle Camelot....nope never heard of it. Does it have to do with Camerupt? No, I doubt that the Pokèmon summons could possibly survive in another dimension...."

It would be at this moment inside her Chomei finally realised who this Kurama was. Blasting away the storm clouds that covered her she of course elevated to the higher consciousness letting out a scream of utter rage.

"KURAMA YOU MOTHERFUCKER! GET OUT HERE AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN! I WILL AVENGE THE LAST POP TART!"

This of course sadly was heard by Hikari, who got herself a brief migraine and a quick realization that she definitely needed to cross that bridge. Jinchuriki stay together after all. Li would exit her body to be replaced by Qian, allowing her to create 9 figures. These figures would be predicting the nine bijuu, however 3 of these figures were different in that they also included their Jinchuriki. Kirito stood atop Isobu with sword in hand and 2 tails released, Hikari hanging onto the neck of Chomei with Tenseigan active and 3 tails out and lastly Arcanis was looking over his shoulder with a mysterious look, Kurama glancing up with an annoying look like he just REALLY wanted to kill him. With these figures formed she would pipe up and hopefully avoid another jinchuriki standoff, although Chomei likely wasn't going to help in those matters.

"And a jinchuriki too? Damn, it's a small world after all it seems. It would be nice to have another of my kind as a friend,after all we need to stick together if we don't want to get the chakra sucked out of us for a rather sucky way to die. Anyway, can you show me what you mean by "advantages"?

Claimed storm

613 towards crystal
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis learns about the world   Arcanis learns about the world EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:57 pm

Arcanis Heard the shout of Chomei calling out to Kurama in his head, but made no indication of the fact.  Kurama and him had bonded on a very...interesting level.  Arc had challenged and fought the Beast and at least minimally gained his respect.  Enough that he had excellent control of the Tailed beasts chakra. 

“Heheh.”  Kurama thought what he just thought was funny.  “You think you have the ability to control my chakra.  You have barely even scratched the surface of what I can do.  You think that your puny body can handle my power you weakling?”

Arc remained quiet for a moment.  Before addressing the demon fox.  “Kurama you have power.  I have acknowledged your ability.  However, you have also acknowledged mine.  I will be able to wield your power but my end goal is not to control you but to fight along side you.  But in order to do that I have to do something about your hate.”

"And a jinchuriki too? Damn, it's a small world after all it seems. It would be nice to have another of my kind as a friend,after all we need to stick together if we don't want to get the chakra sucked out of us for a rather sucky way to die. Anyway, can you show me what you mean by "advantages"?

Hmm that means the heavy Chakra she just emmitted was that of a tailed beast.   “Jinchuriki, I assume is the term for a being that houses a tailed beast like yourself?”  Arcanis said to Kurama in his head.  

“Yes I am the Nine Tails of the nine tailed beasts, the most powerful and the girl there houses the 7 tails Chomei.”  Arc watched as the girl sat there manipulating her chakra and constructing rough figurines of some sort.  When he saw his figure standing with Kurama he bacame weary of the girl but he figured she wasn't that much of a threat.  

“I could show you a bit of my power I suppose.  Don't get scared though.”  Arcanis closed his eyes and when he opened then a wind began to swirl through the room.  His skin began to bubble as it took on a redish hue as it was covering with chakra.  The wind lifted him off the floor and he levitatated as the chakra on his skin flicked out into tails that marked his power level of sorts.  The tails one by one separated from the chakra cloak.  “So you think you can handle my power.... I shall grant you more then.”  Kurama's chakra flowed into him more than it ever had before.  When the tails finished dividing all 9 tails stood waving in the tepid air.  Arcanis Battle aura formed in the shape of two Massive eyes over his shoulders staring deep into Aiko's soul.  

[Finishing up my V1 training that's 2000 for my last 2 tails.]
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis learns about the world   Arcanis learns about the world EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:18 pm

Somewhere in the mountains of Kumogakure, another dimension......

A foot came crashing down at incredible speed into the hard earth where the eyes were staring up at her from, Lux Sanctus thankfully keeping her not so tough foot from being injured. Second Amekage Aiko Akiyama that is.

"God damn, somebody's staring at me.....probably Kyojin. Damn it, where could you be hiding?"

Meanwhile, back at the hotel room......this dimension

The tension in the room was thick. A horrible, soupy substance of complete bleh that you could probably shove down a poor toddlers throat and pretend it was medicine. Apparently Arcanis was capable of elemental manipulation despite having never practiced any ninshu, the levitation that he was currently using to project himself from the ground, and perhaps some sort of genjutsu but the effect was sort of ruined by the fact that the eyes were sort of staring…..elsewhere into the void. Oh well, it was sort of courteous to give Arcanis a taste of her own power. First however, something had to be done about the raging Kabutomushi within her mind. The world would collapse around her as she retreated deep into her mind, a Qian hammer forming quickly in her hand which she slammed into the chakra beasts head, flinging it to the side.

“HOW DARE YOU! I WILL NOT BE STOPPED! I MUST FIGHT FOR MY SUGARY SWEETS HONOR!”

Of course now the bug was hostile, perhaps that wasn’t the most smart person thing to do after all? BUzzing its scales ominously a purple dust began to float towards her at extreme speeds as some sort of attack. Nope, not happening actually, as Hikari was a bit smarter than she looked as she released her cloaks, rising up as she was surrounded in a golden chakra and swung a giant Qian made fan to blast the scales back towards the beast.

“Chomei, I have too much resting on my own shoulders to die over petty scuffles such as this. YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME? BRING IT!”

She then flew herself and her cloak of chakra forward, the cloaks body sort of ragdolling with its arms due to the level of speed and chakra was ever so slightly different in her body which gave her a bit of trouble keeping it up. A chakra fist sent itself into the bugs fist which retaliated with a sharp bite through the chakra and a earsplitting screech in order to make the arm lift, but sadly those arms weren’t exactly hers so she easily cover her arms, nor did she flinch when they were bitten. That was a bit worrying though, reforming them would be rather costly and not something that she wanted to go through. A kick of incredible force sent the bijuu flying away until it reached some sort of ethereal wall with a crash, where it quickly pushed itself off with stubby arms and got buzzing in a few seconds as it began to speak, its fervor replaced not with calmness, or a strange parental fury. No, it was dead serious.

“......very well. The last time I ever got semi-serious like this was when I fought your father. You know they called him the Savior, right? Hehe…..lets see how his own daughter saves herself! Bijuudama!”

As it said this a black bomb of compressed chakra began to form within its mouth, a statement of how much it had been holding back until this point which it quickly released from its mouth, sending a ball of condensed chakra at her. In less than a few seconds it would hit and everything would be over. Nothing would be left of her and her ashes would scatter in the mental winds. But that couldnt….wouldnt happen! A shakujo was raised and a flash of flame quickly flared up before dissapearing into the void as a great explosion occured into the mental clouds. But Hikari was not dead. Not yet at least. Li had allowed her escape from death, teleporting into the air above the beast. But her plan couldn’t and wouldn’t work at this stage, she was too weak now. That was fact unless she drew even more power from the very same beast that she currently sook to defeat. But did she even have a choice? A gut wrenching tug sent red mist converging onto her form, causing white hot pain to erupt from her in a gut wrenching death simulation, or at least a downgrading one, like somebody was soaking her body in boiling water as if she was a lobster. But no, she was merely accepting the power. her whip like tail dissapeared from underneath the ethereal cloak that she seemed to be donning more and more often now as a new set of wings formed underneath her already existing ones. Now, time for the finale of the whole moment. Lightning would form into a ball of energy, some errant bolts flashing out to form a rather volatile attack that perhaps would one day would be known throughout the ninja world. Perhaps she would be the one who caused that? She was dropping quickly, quickly….she needed to aim this just right to succeed. The bug wouldn’t be able to react to something that it couldn’t see after all.

“O holy trident! Strike down he whom would be my enemy! Chidori!”

The attack blasted right through the beasts scales, knocking the time unconscious and into a comatose heap on the strange floor. It would reform eventually, but the beast would definitely be nursing that injury for a bit. Hopefully Arc didn’t decide to listen to that little exchange as that would be slightly humiliating, having another jinchuriki know that you basically had a hyperactive child instead of an angry beast of death instead of you might be taken the wrong way.

Oh well, with her task completed she exited her mind where only a few seconds would have passed, the mans aura flaring around him. Now, courtesies! They must be given. Her cloaks would form, the robes of the Tenseigan and her 3rd horn going a deep purple and gaining 4 wings around the waist, her clans cloak forming in a golden haze of a warrior with a lions head but sadly no legs kind of like susanoo. They were still in a room after all, the whole thing would break the roof open. She would begin to levitate slightly as the elements bent to her will, rings of the elements slowly beginning to enshroud her. Fire her left hand and Water her right fashioned into gauntlets through sheer manipulation. Earth and Lightning claimed her legs through a similar process, meanwhile crystal began to create a chestplate to cover her torso. Lava made a rather flashy headpiece to top off the whole armor set, thankfully not harming her due to the whole its your so it doesnt burn you logic that seemed to be going with the elements creation. The winds in the room would kick up to gale levels, a halo of light forming above her head through storm chakra and powder scales from her wings floated around her in a deadly embrace, ready to strike out at anything that came near. This was Hikari Otsutsuki. Bearer of the Tenseigan, Master of the 5 Elements. But nevertheless, she was before an ally and this took simply too much chakra to realistically maintain for long amounts of time. Perhaps she could one day perfect the idea but for now it was a childs dream. The elements of nature stripping off her body, her eyes for the first time in a while would go dark to their regular onyx colour, not a single bloodline active.

“Well now that we’re done peacocking, do you want to hit the library or something? It’d be better than just sitting here and drinking out this fine establishment out of business.”

+storm

+crystal

+4 tail

+666 words towards Iron Sand (Satan!)
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis learns about the world   Arcanis learns about the world EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:53 pm

Arc's connection with his Bijuu was powerful at this moment, which allowed him to know that she was no longer paying attention to him. It was only for a few moments that she retreated into her own little world but to Arc it was enough to realize that what he was doing help no actual pupose. When she came too she flexed her own powers showing off all the elements she was capable of weilding. The feat was impressive. Arcanis once held the power to manipulate all the elements.

Arcane magic was difficult to study. Few people really understood the arcane. But for mages the Magical arts were pretty much a science. You see magic and runes and the like was simply a force of energy guided by a set of rules manipulated by the mages. Magic was chaos. That was it's truest form. Those capable of mastering the Arts are capable of shaping the universe. Arcanis was one of those Mages. However his loss of power because of the transfer to this reality stole away his ability to manipulate the powers of the universe. The chakra that he had to use to effectively receate the magical spells that he performs was simply too limiting. The Magic he was used to was endless and bountiful. The universe was the supplier of the energy needed for magic. However Jutsu was purely based on one's individual reserves. Arcanis found himself running low on these reserves often. But through training he was able to increse his stashes as well as be able to tap into Kurama's Chakra and manipulate a larger store of chakra. But it wasn't enough. Those who grow up with a lot have no idea how to live with only a little.

Arcanis did not flaunt his power long only long enough to show what he was able to do before releasing the power. Hikari didn't pay too much attention to him though. It was sad. He kinda liked her but she seemed to have her own agenda.

“Who cares what she acts like, tiger? You know she is a woman and therefore just wants to be taken by a strong older man like you. She's probably already thought about you like that.” The voice startled Arc. He had never heard this voice in his head. It was definitely female and it was incredibly seductive. Luckily for Arc he had practiced self control, or he would have a look on his face that would have given Hikari the wrong idea.

“Shut up Lust. If he takes her it's because she is something he doesn't have. And everyone knows that taking what you don't have is the best sensation in the world.” Another voice. “You know you've already thought about it Arc. I know you've already thought about it. The woman has similar powers to your old life. If you were able to take those powers you might find a way to restore your former glory.”

“What the hell is going on?” Arc thought loudly in his head.

“Calm down, baby. Your in good hands.” the image of Hikari wraping her hands around a very delicate part of his body, sent him reeling.

The image disappeared with a well placed forehead to the wall.

“You could have just said you didn't want to think of her right now Arcy baby.” The one the other voice had called Lust said.

“Who are you people?” Arc gasped in his head as blood began to trickle down his face.

“We are you of course.” a new voice said. The number of voices in Arcanis's head were staring to get out of hand.
“What did you think I was your only sin?” Wrath said. You are guilty of every sin that sends a person to hell and so much so that the different parts of you take on their own personality same way I did.”

“So your going to take her right here right now aren't you Arcy?” lust said seductively causeing arc to bang his head again to keep the bloodflow elsewhere. “If you don't then I will....” Arc channeled a massive amount of chakra to his brain. And grit his teeth. “Shut it.” he said silently in his head. Instantly the thoughts were cleared up completely. And Arc slumped to the ground. Rolling his eyes around the room he noticed his glass and grabbed it finishing the drink in one swig.

He then saw Hikari. He blinked slowly intentionally not remembering the vivid pictures his Lust had fabricated. “I don't think I would be able to go to the library. Not for a moment at least. Sorry about this,” Arc pointed to his head, “Damn voices in my head.” Arc chuckled as if it was a joke. “Could you....would you tell me more about yourself? Where you come from your family anything except.....nevermind just tell me about you while my headache goes away.”

Arcs head had already started healing do to his quick healing. He had had that his whole life. When ever he got hurt his wounds healed faster than most people which made the doctors bewildered more often than not.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis learns about the world   Arcanis learns about the world EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:40 pm

So apparently Arcanis was having some sort of issues, seeing as he was smashing his head on walls and blood was starting to pour down his head. Now that was an issue, one that should be looked at immediately. Noting the man’s request, she would deliver on that as if allowed she would touch his head to send a pulse of chakra through his head, medical diagnosis telling her that a strange buildup of chakra in his brain was currently ailing him, and he had a little bit of bleeding from smashing his skull through a concrete wall. How strange, most people tended to just get bruises from that. Anyway, her hands would coat over in a green chakra which would hopefully speed on her new friends recovery and she would begin to speak.

“Well, obviously my family all exist on the moon seeing as we aren’t allowed to communicate with the earth until now, seeing as “judges” aren’t allowed to have biased opinions. It’s a nice little community, all conflict is solved instantaneously and rebellion is put down immediately due to the common goals that we share. Well,almost at least. Damn them, why did they have to go and take Saya…...ugh, bad memories. Anyway, are you ok there?”

The memory of Saya’s death was not a happy one, that was a bloodstained day that she would much rather forget than remember, so she shoved it away into her mind than recall. However Chomei had no such qualms, that was one of her fun days after all, so since she had nothing to do in her chidori-afflicted state she started up one of her little memory flicks

8/12/XX - Otsutsuki Castle, Moon

A 10 year old Hikari was staring out a rather large balcony, one that she was barely tall enough to look out of. Why do you ask? Well that’s because a festival was happening. It was the 994th year since they left and many games and balloons were being set up to commemerate the occasion. However one thing was missing…..

“Nee-San! Where are you!”

And just like that, a woman detached herself from the shadows to pick up her younger sister, she too had horns in the same was as the great kaguya, but her hair was a bright red and eyes a sea blue, colors rare to see in somebody on the moon. Her whole figure shone with a playful air with a kind undertone, one that could be directed into being a great leader one day. In fact, it was to be her coronation today.

“Aiyee! Not funny Nee-San!”

“Hahaha! Sorry but it’s fun watching you squirm. Anyway stop looking out the window, it’s time to prepare! Mother’s been waiting forever!”

And so our chibi-Hikari was picked up with a huff and they blurred down the stairs, where a middle aged woman awaited them with a rather annoyed look on her face. She too shared the horns, but instead of the bright red hair she had locks a jet black color, like Hikari’s.

“How long have you two been goofing around? Hurry up and get dressed?”

“But Mom! I don’t like the-”

“No if’s ands or buts! It’s your sister’s coronation and you will look nice!”
So she was dragged into the grand dressing room with her sister trailing behind her where she was subjected to the grueling treatment of being put into a frilly dress, a sparkly frilly dress. Kimono’s Hikari could do, but something like this just really sucked. Then came a 2 hour lesson on where to stand while Saya said a bunch of lines in front of a large crowd for a large ceremony. Eventually it came to the time that the ceremony was performed and she found herself in the center of the town on a large platform, the whole crowd swallowing the streets except for one stretch that was totally cleared for Saya to go through. She herself was on the left piece of it, her mother on the center with all the unimportant dignitaries to the right. It was around this time that an unimportant herald spoke.

“Now, let the passing of power begin!”

On cue from the castle came a speeding chariot driven by a Rapidash holding one person. This of course was Saya, wearing a sparkling dress that fluttered in the wind, the shining spirit of tomorrow riding in the wind. Coming to a stop near the platform, she stopped to the cheering of the crowds before dismounting to climb the steps.

She didn’t make it 10 steps before she went up in flames.

It was a dignitary, a man who went by Hiro who fired it off. The Head Advisor of the council which of course advised the royal family had gone corrupt a while ago and prepared a coup de tat a while ago, this merely being the best way to seize power. Out from the crowd soldiers stepped forward brandishing spears.

“Miko Otsutsuki! Your time has come. You heir lies before you dead on this day. Surrender peacefully and you will spare many innocent lives.”

It was now that it hit Hikari, what exactly that fresh piece of charcoal was and why such an acrid smoke was in the air due to her view being blocked. Her sister…..was dead? Rage consumed her, she saw red, purple….nothing as a single cloak appeared on her.

“YOU BASTARD!”

With that she flickered over to him with an unimaginable speed and ripped his heart out, his dying moments being of a foot being shoved through her skull by a Schichibi posessed girl. Flying away she began to systematically destroy each and every soldier that dared show it’s face at that place. She didn’t even bother keeping the beasts power under control, 2,3,4,5,6, all 7 tails formed on her in an unfocused mess until the retribution was gone, Chomei was the one in control now. Each and every soldier rushed forward to detain the child demon but they were all met with grisly fates, organs squishing and splattering all over the towns walls until all that was left in the plaza was mother, daughter and a pile of corpses. The Bijuu’s appetite sated, it receded into her body once again with no motivation to escape merely going back to sleep. She walked over to her sisters charred body, holding the cold corpse and crying silently as she felt blinding pain in her eyes. This was the power of those who know the ultimate pain. Looking at her mother, she spoke the words that nobody of such an age should speak, her eyes and body coated in a blue chakra, the color of grief.

“I’m going to kill them mom. Kill each and every single person who would do something like this, for Saya.”

+storm

+crystal

+4th and 5th bijuu tails V1

+809 words towards 6th tail
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis learns about the world   Arcanis learns about the world EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:05 pm

“At least Kiss her for helping you out. She probably won't even notice. She looks spaced out.” Arc looked up at the girl who was healing him. Because of the blood in his body he healed almost immediately after she touched him. She was very pretty. “Shut up Lust.”

Arc stood up and went over to the bar and poured himself another drink. His mind reeled with images of Rebecca. He needed to be more vigilant against his sins. “But you could do whatever you want. You are the most powerful man alive. Why should a little carnal pleasure scare you.” This time it was another's voice.

“Seems I have a whole circus up here huh?”

“There are seven of us. One for each of your vices.”

“They aren't my vices. I don't cling to them like mortals do.”

“And that is why I'm here. I am your pride.”

Arc shook his head he needed sleep. “I'm sorry Hikari. I'm going to need some sleep.” Arc moved over to her. “I'm sorry, I'm going through some things obviously. I'll have to catch up with you later.” Arc bent and kissed her cheek, before he realized what he was doing. Lust had taken control of his body for a moment. His cheeks got red and he was about to say good night when Lust screeched in his head. “Ask her to stay!”

“Good Night...Hikari.” Arc said seeing her to the door.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis learns about the world   Arcanis learns about the world EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:19 pm

And with that, Hikari was suddenly outside his door, still feeling the place where the man kissed her cheek. Damn, what was he smoking? Perhaps that mass of chakra in his brain was something more serious than she thought. It was something that made her want to barge back into that room and help him, but he seemed to want some alone time at the moment. Oh well, it wasn't like she had some sort of deep obligation seeing as she barely even knew the man. In the end she decided to just leave the hotel, her reward in the most beautiful sunset over the mountains. Or at least, the remnants of it. Damn it she was too late? In an attempt to rectify the situation she drew on her cloak to flew upwards but it turned out that she was much more tired than it seemed as she had drawn on way too much bijuu chakra at the moment. 6 tails in fact. Her body wracked with pain and she coughed up blood, nearly collapsing, but she stayed steadfast and soon floating in a sky was a girl with 6 wings and 3 horns, viewing the now visible sunset from over the mountains. Her wishes for the day now fulfilled, she disappeared in a flash of white light to mull the days events in her castle.

+crystal

+storm

+4,5,6 tails V1

+36 words 7th V1 Tail

+25 stats

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis learns about the world   Arcanis learns about the world EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:27 pm

Arcanis learns about the world Cf6dd0c074a5fd44f4c0388a9cb61a82
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis learns about the world   Arcanis learns about the world EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:41 pm

Arcanis needed to sleep he would have to find a way to seal the voices in his head away.  he had enough trouble trying to connect with Wrath.

[Exit]
Twc : 3248

2000 last 2 V1 tails

1248 toward first V2 tail

16 stats
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis learns about the world   Arcanis learns about the world EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:43 pm

Arcanis learns about the world Cf6dd0c074a5fd44f4c0388a9cb61a82
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis learns about the world   Arcanis learns about the world Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcanis learns about the world
Page 1 of 1