Naruto Age of the Past
Obtaining the Eternal IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Obtaining the Eternal IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Obtaining the Eternal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

Obtaining the Eternal Empty
PostSubject: Obtaining the Eternal   Obtaining the Eternal EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:56 am

Rikaro had obtained the Mangekyo Sharingan through special means. At the cost of his best friends dying. But that only strengthen him. Right now he was inside what you would call a dimension of some sort. This dimension name was Kamui. Rikaro figured this out on accident by when a large boulder was falling. And almost fell onto him. But his right Mangekyo Sharingan eye did a little spiraling making his body case through the rock as though it was water. Kamui dimension did not look like much. But the only one who could come here was Rikaro so he was as safe as he could be. Rikaro spiraled outbhis dimension straight into the middle of the Uchiha compound. The clan where he was the leader of. Rikaro was in the middle of the compound with his Mangekyo Sharingan activated it had a spiral like pattern just like his Kamui when he used it. Rikaro was one of a kind. It would be good if he could find someone else with his eyes though.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining the Eternal   Obtaining the Eternal EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:58 am

Moon walked over to Rikaro and pulled out his eyes. "Here."
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining the Eternal   Obtaining the Eternal EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:04 am

Rikaro was mind blowned a Uchiha with a Sharingan with a different pattern had come to him and said here. It was like the Uchiha read his mind or something. Rikaro grabbed the 2 eyes out of the boys hand and grabbed the boys hand and teleported away to Kamui. Rikaro guided the boy to dit down and Rikaro tooo out his own eyes putting each eyeball into the palm of the boy. After he did that process Rikaro out the eyeballs the boy gave him into his own eyesocket. Rikaro felt an even greater power come from his eyes. Rikaro laughed and said " that ended my search for someone with the Mangekyo Sharingan. Now tell me. Would you join my group to end all good in this world. We Uchiha are jot scum ".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining the Eternal   Obtaining the Eternal EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:06 am

He took the eyes and put them in his eye socket. He felt a great power. "What would I benefit from?"
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining the Eternal   Obtaining the Eternal EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:11 am

What would I benefit from asked the boy." You will give obtain great power and teachings from me. I am Rikaro Uchiha the clan head. I will teach you everything you need to know about those eyes of yours and what this world is " said Rikaro as he looked around Kamui." You are now able to come here at any time since you have my eyes. As well as I have your eyes. Now telll me. Will you join or not join " said Rikaro as he smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining the Eternal   Obtaining the Eternal EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:13 am

"The clan head huh...." "Hmph. Fine."
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining the Eternal   Obtaining the Eternal EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:18 am

Rikaro laughed at the boy. He could teach him a lot of things.(Lol Obito did the same thing to Madara what you are doing Bito)." Let me show you true power " said Rikaro. One by one his Susanoo appeared claded in armor with its long nose. He screamed " this is the power I get from you. I for instant knowledge on how to use it ". Rikaro powered down and said " now young Uchiha take this ring it links everyone I give it to together so anytime you need something just talk when touching this ring or just teleport here " said Rikaro as he handed The boy the ring on his left middle finger." I must go handle some business

Exit

Obtained EMS

4 out of 30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining the Eternal   Obtaining the Eternal EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:20 am

He marveled at the power and obtained the ring. "Understood..heh."
Exit

Obtained Kamui
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining the Eternal   Obtaining the Eternal EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:51 pm

XD voided. If you actually did this you would both be blind idiots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining the Eternal   Obtaining the Eternal Empty

Back to top Go down

Obtaining the Eternal
Page 1 of 1