Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis's Zanpakuto Description IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis's Zanpakuto Description IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcanis's Zanpakuto Description

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Arcanis's Zanpakuto Description Empty
PostSubject: Arcanis's Zanpakuto Description   Arcanis's Zanpakuto Description EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:22 pm

Training has brought Arcanis closer to his true potential as a shinobi.  His mind and body were in perfect sync.  This morning was different he didn’t wake up quite right.  His head felt light and so did the rest of his body.  The light headedness he felt was uncommon.  He usually woke up in a cold sweat.  But this morning he sprung out of bed with the nimbleness of a fish.  Arcanis was always aware of his body this feeling was bad.  When he looked around he saw himself still lying on his bed, apparently asleep.

Arcanis began to panic.  “No I need to think cooly and rationally.  Chances are I’m just witnessing a weird hallucination.”  
“NOPE”  a voice rang out from nowhere.  
“Who’s there?  Who’s speaking?”  Arcanis whirled around.  There was no one there.
“You heard me?  I have called your name for so long and yet you don’t hear me.  I’ve been here forever.”  the voice had a quiet demeanor but Arcanis still wasn’t sure what the female voice was saying.
“Who are you?  How do you know me.”  Arcanis figured the voice was not hostile by the way it spoke.  
“Well I guess in the simplest terms, I’m you”  Arcanis groaned. “I’m not like your other self.  Wrath is the mental embodiment of your Body, where I am the embodiment of your Soul.  Wrath aids you when you make clones, or train your body.  You don’t notice it but he does.”
“SHUT UP WOMAN!!!”  Arcanis physically winced from the volume of another voice in his head. It was getting way too crowded in there
“*sigh* Anyway I am able to help you too, if only you’d hear me.  Arc my name is….”

Arcanis woke up from his sleep.  It had been  a weird dream.  Some girl…spoke to him.  She had said a name, but sleep wrestled the name from his memory.  Arc went to get out of bed but his hand struck something metal under his sheets.  Casting the sheets away He revealed a katana lying in his bed.  He had never seen the sword before.  It was very long.  The first thing he had noticed.  Almost as tall as he was.  He reached out and picked up the sheath that housed the blade.  It was completely white.  The hilt was also white, decorated with a blue crosshatch pattern.  The guard was a white silver colored metal of some sort.  When he picked up the sword and stood it next to him he found that the srowd was almost exactly his height.  That made no sense.  Arc measured and found that it was exactly his height.  Exactly.  How could this be?  Arcanis drew the blade from its sheath seeing the black blade emerger.  The blade was black but the cutting edge was pure white.  The blade was straight without any curve.  The blade was about 1.3 meters long leaving a third of a meter length as the hilt.  The sword though being quite long was actually very light in his hand and was giving off a familiar chakra.  His chakra.  It was if this sword was a part of him.  He would have to study this sword even more.  Something else bothered him.  His dream.  It was too real. it was as if this sword was the embodiment of his dream.  The embodiment of his subconscious.  He began to remember, waves of memory pouring back to him.  The entire dream played out before his eyes.  But for some reason he still couldn’t remember her name.  It eluded him  like he was not supposed to know her name yet.  Arc closed his eyes.  He had abandoned his spirit for the desire to perfect his body.  Arc sat down and began to meditate.

TWC: 624
3 stat
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Arcanis's Zanpakuto Description Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcanis's Zanpakuto Description   Arcanis's Zanpakuto Description EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:26 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Arcanis's Zanpakuto Description
Page 1 of 1