Naruto Age of the Past
Kirito volunteers at the hospital IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Kirito volunteers at the hospital IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kirito volunteers at the hospital

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

Kirito volunteers at the hospital Empty
PostSubject: Kirito volunteers at the hospital   Kirito volunteers at the hospital EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:36 am

Being the next head of the Senju clan and future leader of Tanzaku City, Kirito had been taught in all of the different forms of ninja techniques since he was very young. He was also out in the village taking care of anyone that needed it on a daily basis. Today Kirito was down at the hospital helping out since they were so short staffed. Since he had some knowledge in medical ninjutsu he was tasked with using his medical sensory technique to diagnose all of the patients before the doctors came in. Kirito had just finished helping a young boy with a sprained wrist and was now standing at the window sill in a small room looking up at the blue sky.

'I don't understand why you help these people. You don't know them. They've done nothing for you.'

'I help them because I care about all of the people in my village no matter who they are. I help because they need me too. I help because its right. Isobu I know you aren't as heartless as you pretend to be.' he responded quickly. He was used to the Sanbi commenting on his actions by now. He had become more and more active ever since Kirito had met Hikari, a young Ootsutsuki girl who was also the 7 tails Jinchuuriki. Just then his next patient had entered the room. It was an old man with his right arm in a make-shift sling."Welcome sir, my name is Kirito Senju. What can I do for you today?" The man looked to be in pain as he sat down in a chair against the opposite wall of Kirito. "Hello. Its my arm. It was injured when I slipped and fell. Could you take a look for me?" So, it was the man's arm that was paining him. Kirito assured the old man he would take a look and then get the doctor. He focused his medical chakra into his hands and then placed them an inch above the old man's arm and let his chakra flow through it, acting as a sort of sonar, sending signals back to Kirito. Within seconds, he knew that the man had 2 hairline fractures just below his wrist. Kirito let his chakra fade as he stepped away from the man. "Ok it seems you have two small hair line fractures just below your wrist. I'll go let the doctor know and he will be right in. Just sit patiently please" Kirito said to the an and then left the room and informed the doctor. The doctor thanked him and dismissed him for the rest of the day. Kirito excitedly thanked the doctor and left the hospital, intending to go train with his new free time.
[exit]
WC: 459
Claiming medical diagnosis and 2 stats

Last edited by Kirito the Forest Sage on Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Kirito volunteers at the hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirito volunteers at the hospital   Kirito volunteers at the hospital EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:45 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Kirito volunteers at the hospital
Page 1 of 1