Naruto Age of the Past
The Exile - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Exile - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Exile

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:44 pm

Arcanis finished the transfusion and flexed his arm a bit and healed the needle mark with his chakra. The kid seemed a little disheartend by the surgery. " So Arcanis when I recover will you be able to train with me. I need to get some training in as I have been off my feet for a few days " Arcanis needed to do a bit of training himself there were a few thins he needed to test with his new eyes. “Of course we will have to get you into shape so that there will be no issues with your transition.”
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:04 pm

Bloodline roll
Back to top Go down
NPC
Academy
NPC

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:04 pm

The member 'Arcanis Lord of Time' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bloodline Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:41 pm

Ok so at least he could get some training in. Maybe he could teach Arcanis how to control Sharingan." Arcanis if you like when I recover I can teach you how to use Sharingan and Sharingan jutsu. I will be more than happy to help you " asked Pain. Pain's body felt cold on the steel table. He could not wait till he could see again." So Arcanis did I ever tell you about Rinnegan " asked Pain.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:55 pm

The tinging sensation began to go away and arcanis began to feel a little better. he wasn't so hyper and the eyes stopped pulsing. He was actually able to turn them off now.

" Arcanis if you like when I recover I can teach you how to use Sharingan and Sharingan jutsu. I will be more than happy to help you "

"That would be a good thing these eyes feel so good but knowing a little more would be beneficial as well."

" So Arcanis did I ever tell you about Rinnegan "

Arc hadn't heard that word pronounced before. he had read about it once in one of the many books he had read. "No you haven't what relevance does it have to the sharingan though?"
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:11 pm

" Ok I will tell you. It is said that in times when the world is in disorder, a person is sent down from the heavens to become either a "God of Creation" who will calm the world, or "Destroyer" who will reduce everything nothingness. The Rinnegan originated from Kaguya Ōtsutsuki's Rinne Sharingan, and was first truly manifested by her son, Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, who came to be revered as the Sage of the Six Paths by using his dōjutsu to create the groundwork that brought forth all modern ninjutsu. " One who possesses the Rinnegan has access to a multitude of abilities, such as the ability to possess and use all six chakra nature transformations and the capacity to use any technique. The Rinnegan allows the user to see chakra, including the chakra points within the body, as well as otherwise invisible barriers. The Rinnegan also makes the user immune to visual genjutsu. However, the Rinnegan's field of vision can be blocked by simple means such as smoke bombs. The Rinnegan grants the ability tosummon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, though this cannot be done using an inauthentic Rinnegan. With this dōjutsu, Hagaromo could perform the Limbo: Border Jail technique, creating corporeal shadows which are only visible to the Rinnegan. Rinnegan allows you to shift spaces within a certain range of yourself. Rinnegan of Uchiha also retained there Sharingan powers, including mangeyo sharingan  technique, Amaterasu,and the ability to cast powerful genjutsu, wich is very powerful. The Rinnegan grants the user multiple abilities which are collectively referred to as the Six Paths Technique. The Deva Path can be used to attract and repel targets. The Asura Path can clad the user in mechanised armour and grant them various weapons. The Human Path can read minds, at the cost of ripping out the victim's soul. The Animal Path can summon various creatures which sport copies of the user's Rinnegan. The Preta Path can absorb chakra in any form. The naraka Path can make use of the King of Hell for interrogation and restoration.
In addition, the user is granted the Outer Path, which gives them control over life and death. It also allows the user to bind those who touch their chakra receivers as well as manifest the chakra chains of the Demonic Statue, which can be used to bind and control tailed beasts in a similar fashion to the Sharingan and Wood Release. The Outer Path grants a shared field of vision between the Rinnegan wielder, the King of Hell, and the creatures and reanimated corpses which have copies of the user's Rinnegan. By embedding up to six corpses with chakra receivers, the user can control the corpses as additional bodies, referred to as the Six Paths of Pain. The corpses possess copies of the user's dōjutsu and each can utilise one of the abilities of the Six Paths Technique, though their usage is inferior to that of the user's main body. The various abilities of the Rinnegan remain intact upon being transplanted into another individual, but only when both eyes are wielded by the original owner can their full power be accessed. Also, only an original owner of this dōjutsu has demonstrated the ability to deactivate the Rinnegan. Because of its ocular power and potent chakra, not all individuals are capable of handling a transplanted Rinnegan, a trait which is worsened by attempting to implant two. It is unknown what effect this dōjutsu has on one's chakra reserves. The Rinnegan also has the ability to negate the blindness of an eye and restore its previous powers upon its awakening. I think that you can get Rinnegan after getting Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan but that is only a theory. So what do you think of Rinnegan " asked Pain.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:48 am

Arcanis seemed impressed it seemed like the very same quote was what he had read on an ancient manuscript written by a man who supposedly found a tablet detailing the prophesy of the ending of days.  In fact it was almost as if Pain had read the exact words from the text.  Arc was curious but he was certain the the Rinnegan held many more secrets than what could be described in an ancient text.  "Well we will have to discover those secret's together."  Arc would say to Pain.  Drawing his finger along the interior of a beaker he bagan to work on an idea that he had just come up with.  What if he was able to fold space many times over while attaching it to an object.  theoretically he would be able to creat a container that was many times bigger on the inside than the outside.  This brought up some interesting physical quandaries.  would having more space on the interior of an object increase the weight of the object?  the thought gave Arc something to think about while conversing with Pain.

"So.  once we begin training what kind of techniques would you like to learn.  What would they do and have to thought of how you would create that effect?"
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:33 am

What would Pain like to learn.
? That question was unknown to him." I want to learn a jutsu that let's you teleport any where but you have to be able to see where you would teleport and to teleport you need to switch your body with a object the object appearing where you are and you going where the object was. When I recover I will try to create the jutsu " said Pain.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:52 pm

Arcanis listened to the boy's ideas for a jutsu.  A jutsu that let the user switch places with an object in another location.  hmm it was an interesting thought but the concept seemed difficult.  though Arcanis didn't really know about the boys skills.  which reminded him.

"It is an interesting idea and I can help you develop it further.  what kind of skills do you already possess?  It will be good to know what you can do so that in battle we can coordinate our strategy."
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:14 pm

Well as of now I have no skills. I have been busy providing for my clan and not enough training. If I had a specialty it would be Sharingan " said Pain." What are your skills if I may ask " said Pain.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:12 am

Arcanis sat and thought for a moment.  He wasn't sure if he had a specialty.  He was one who had become powerful by observing all skills and talents.  He was something of a jack of all trades.  however it seemed he excelled at sealing jutsus as well as spacial magics...jutsu.  he was bound to do that ocassionally.  It had been over 10 years since he got stuck on this rock.  "I suppose you can say that I have had enough time to learn extensively every type of jutsu.  though the one thing I crave above all is knowledge."
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:38 pm

"Hahaha that seems like something you would do. Specialize in everything and learn every jutsu. That is a good goal in life if you may ask me. If I had a goal it would be to serve you and my country to the fullest " said Pain.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:53 pm

Arcanis nodded.  "That's good to here."  Arcanis decided now was a good time to get him to a bed.  lifting the boy Arc carried his to a bedroom.    Arcanis made a hand movement like dragging nails on a chalkboard.  Sound was not produced but the entire back wall slid out of the way allowing a view across the desert.  The desert itself was not warm but fairly cool as it existed in a state of perpetual twilight.  

Arcanis began to use a new skill he had started developing.  By focusing his power into his Creation ability while in his demension he could craft feilds of weapons easily.  however these weapons wouldn't be able to leave the demension.  Only when he poured his mind into the intricate detail of an object could he craft it in such a way that the dimensional gap could be linked and the object can become transferable.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 7:18 pm

Soon Pain started to drift off in a deep sleep. It felt like hours when he awoke. But when he awoke it did not feel right. Pain was in a house. He saw a mirror on a wall and went to it. Looking into the mirror his eyes were purple with black circles around it. His hair was orange." What the hell is going on did the surgery go wring " Pain said out loud as he saw the door and went out side. Ad he went out side the air was denser and he saw people with metal pocket watches. The people seemed to use fuinjutsu seals and create sand and trees. Where was he? Was this a dream? Or was this real? Pain did not know the answer to any of these questions so he went up and talked to people but neither of them answered. Then he saw a man with blue hair. Maybe he could answer his questions.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 7:41 pm

Arcanis noticed that Pain had drifted off.  stepping into the next room Arc summoned a workshop to help him forge a set of ne weapons.  He worked hard for hours crafting weapons he could take to the real world.  20 katana and 20 shuirken and 20 kunai as well as 30 meters of wire sat on the work bench but Arc wasn't done.  he finally had a chance to try his hand at crafting a battle puppet. this took many more hours even though the only thing he was utilizing was his imagination.  the puppet was built in parts but it resembled a suit of armor.  Arcanis would need to create some mechanisms for the puppet but he didn't seem to be able to construct it here.  He felt maybe it was about time to return to the other room.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 7:50 pm

After of few questions the blue haired man revealed him self as Arcanis. Pain was shocked and had a stupid look. What if he was seeing Arcanis in his dreams. Pain asked another question." So where are we " he asked. Arcanis replied " we are in the land of alchemy ". Pain wondered what this alchemy was." What is this alchemy you speak of he asked "." Alchemy is a science learned by people who call them selves alchemist. You use alchemy by writing seals on the ground and converting your energy into the seal. It is very easy once you get the hang of it. Now good bye I have better things to do than to talk to you " said Arcanis. Pain snapped away quickly and asked one question." What is Alchemy and How did I meet you in my dream ".
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:03 pm

Arcanis arrived back in the room and looked out over his landscape.  he wondered why the manefestation of his soul was so empty.  thunder rolled across the desert showing atmospheric turbulance.  if there was any rain to rain in this place it would wash the desert for days but it seemed that Arcanis had no more tears.  Way down below out of sight out side existed three small figures made of sand.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:06 pm

Pain did not hear anything and kept listening. Maybe Arcanis had left for the time being. But he wanted to know more of this alchemy or whatever dream Arcanis said it was. He also wanted to know how Arcanis appeared in his dreams. Those were the only two questions Pain had for Arcanis when he was to return. Pain's head resided on the metal his head was cold. Was this the feeling when you were close to death he asked him self in his head.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:16 pm

Arcanis milled about for a while longer wondering when Pain would wake up.  he was monitoring all his vitals so that he was not in danger at all.  thought his chakra signature did seem a little strange.  Arcanis placed a seal on Pain's sleeping body this applied both the ftg seal as well as the ouroboros seal.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:21 pm

" Arcanis are you there " Pain called out. Pain had his eyes closed during the whole time he was blind to avoid being permanently blind. This time he decided to open them to check and see if he could see again. As he opened his eyes his vision was bluured he rubbed his eyes and they still were blurry. Maybe his vision was coming back.

Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:38 pm

"Pain good your awake.  Close your eye."  Arc put his hand over Pain's eyes and channeled some healing chakra into the to speed up the process.  "I just applied a special seal to you to help you get stronger.  it will help with the healing and it will also make you more powerful however I had to seal away one of my fualts in you to grant you my power.  You may witness the manifestation of my envy."
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:01 pm

Pain opened his eyes and saw everything more clear than he already did. He looked into the metal wall and saw his eyes. Three tomoe skinned around a circle of some kind in his eye. Was this the Mangekyo Sharingan?" Mangekyo Sharingan or not your own clan died because of a pitiful war " said a voice." Who are you what are you what are you talking about " said Pain out loud. Pain saw his eyes go back to his regular black color." Arcanis what is going on " asked Pain as he got off the table.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:37 pm

Arcanis smiled.  "Sorry that was what I was talking about.  That is my Envy.  I divided it from myself as a vessel to attach the ouroboros seal.  that will allow you to extract Envy's power and make it your own.  However I must be going.  I have placed another seal on you that will allow me to get to you quickly.  This however is your home away from home so feel free to stay as long as you wish and when your ready you can come and go as you wish I will transport you at any time.  take this ring.  it will get you in and out of the dimension.  I will contact you soon with plans but as for now I have a couple of friends to catch up with.  your welcome to come if you like."  Arcanis would then make preperations and head out but not before taking a moment to activate the secret jutsu that he had been working on for a long time.  a single gem growing embedded into his forehead.

[Exit]
TWC: 3424

750 for demensional pocket.
1500 for 2nd tail v2
Uchiha DNA blood
1174 words balancing good and evil

Last edited by Arcanis Lord of Time on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:44 pm

Envy was the only word in Pain's mind. Maybe this envy would tell him some things of Arcanis or it could be the other way around. Pain used the ring Arcanis gave him and teleported away to the real world. He found him self right in front of the Uchiha Shrine and he knew what exactly he was gonna do. He was gonna right his story.

Claiming EMS

2143 words

10 stats

Ourobus or whatever tattoo
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:54 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Exile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile   The Exile - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Exile
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure no Sato :: Village :: Uchiha District-
Jump to: