Naruto Age of the Past
Choose Your Opponent IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Choose Your Opponent IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Choose Your Opponent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

Choose Your Opponent Empty
PostSubject: Choose Your Opponent   Choose Your Opponent EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:52 am

That's Right Site,  My name is Kikato Rinku, and I am your friendly Neighborhood Admin and Mod, I Balance things for the People, by people, and I know eventually, like all sites and Anime, a bad guy will be needed, and I volunteer my Alt account for this, but I want it to be fair, YOU people choose who I will be, there Will be a Poll, and it will List every Clan from Naruto, Canon'ly, and the Clan Voted Weakest, Will be your bad guy, Im doing this for two reasons, One to be fair to you, so if you cant beat him, remember you picked him, Your fault, and two, to prove, any clan, ANY clan when done right, can be overpowered as all hell, so not to create dependency on Any one clan, Ie Uchiha, Ootsutuki, Senju, or Uzumaki, so let your votes be cast, this Poll will run till the time comes for the Bad guy to be made, so take your time, weight your options, and have fun, thanks for your time

If your Opinion is not up here, Please keep in mind, we removed any clan that did not have a special ability, and eliminated the obvious, Strong Clans

Alright the clans have been limited more, after time has passed, if a clan had one vote or less it was removed, again if your personal Choice/ opinion is not up here, remember our selection method, and post it up here, as long as it meets out criteria, and it will be put into thought about adding it to the poll, Added Ill randomly restart the poll, to get best results possible

Last edited by Kikato Rinku on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Opponent   Choose Your Opponent EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 10:20 am

This Past Poll, Fuma, Iburi, and Aburame was selected as the three weakest Clans, will reset the poll now
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Opponent   Choose Your Opponent EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:29 am

Inuzuka, Iburi, and Hyuuga have been seleted in this poll, now I will reset one last time, and one last round of votes shall happen

Iburi is an Automatic in with 2/3 polls hitting second place
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Opponent   Choose Your Opponent EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:47 pm

I am calling this poll closed now, the People has answered, these are the Bad guys you guys will fight after they have risen to a point where you have the IC reason to do so

Iburi, Inuzuka, and a tie, so mods choice of Aburame or Fuma, thank you all, have a good time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Opponent   Choose Your Opponent Empty

Back to top Go down

Choose Your Opponent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Rules and News :: Questions-
Jump to: