Naruto Age of the Past
Valentines Event IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Valentines Event IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valentines Event

Go down 
+7
Ral Zarek
Shinto Hidoi
Kozai
Kirito the Forest Sage
Etro's Messenger
Pain
Kikato "L" Rinku
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

Valentines Event Empty
PostSubject: Valentines Event   Valentines Event EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:21 pm

Welcome one and all, to the Valentines day event of NAP, this event we have some guests from outta town

Valentines Event C696e478eba230f5a520b0843a019ef81257721509_full

This event, you pick an Akatsuki you would like to be your valentine, and they will bring it to you, but remember you must sign up for this, you just don't get things for not posting on this thread, good luck and happy valentines day to all you NAPers
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

Valentines Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Event   Valentines Event EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:31 pm

I pick Pain
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Valentines Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Event   Valentines Event EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:34 pm

Oi puppet man! There's a puppeteer on this site and it picks you!
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

Valentines Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Event   Valentines Event EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:07 pm

The Orange Haired , overly pierced man walks up to Pain, a smile on his face, as he drops a Clanless body at the boys feet, filled with black rods, and with a disturbing Wink, he says "Happy Valentines Day" and Disappears(You got a Body prepped for a Path, you just declaire which Path it is, and its Ready)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Red Haired man walks up to White haired Girl, giving her a Sincere smile, and he, using his chakra threads, drapes a Puppet around the girl, and nods, walking off, in the distance you can hear him say "Happy Valentines Day" and then Disappears (You get One S-ranked Puppet, fully Geared out)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Blue Hair girl floated over to the oxapus boy and smile softly at him, kissing his cheek, and then brushing her hand across his other cheek, and as she floated away, a piece of paper fell to where she was when next to him, and words upon words was written on the paper, most promoninte being "Happy Valentines Day" and she disappears in a whirlwind of paper (You get 6k words worth of word count)
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

Valentines Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Event   Valentines Event EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:14 pm

Sharingan is red
Rasengan is blue
Itachi be my Valentine
Or I'll Chidori you!
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

Valentines Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Event   Valentines Event EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:23 pm

The black Haired red eyed man appears suddenly behind the Senju man, a crow on his shoulder, the black and red cloak of his supporting one arm, while the other hangs by his side for a moment, then the crow on his shoulder hops over to the Senju's, a Heart made of paper in his beak, upon opening Itachi would vanish into a flock of crows, and the heart would read "Happy Valentines day" but the one crow on the Senju stayed, and his eyes was different from any other, as a Mangekyo Shown in its eyes (You get a Crow Familiar with a set of MS eyes, just like Itachi's, The MS has Amaterasu, Susanoo, and Tsukiyomi)
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Jounin
Kozai

Valentines Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Event   Valentines Event EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Orochimaru, me colleague! Happy Valentine's Day! *raises a beaker full of mysterious liquid* KANPAI!
Back to top Go down
Shinto Hidoi
Academy
Shinto Hidoi

Character sheet
Character Name: Shinto Hidoi
Clan: Hidoi
Element: Fire, blaze

Valentines Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Event   Valentines Event EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:40 pm

i pick hidan
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet
Character Name: Ral
Clan: Planeswalker
Element: Lightning

Valentines Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Event   Valentines Event EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:58 pm

Zetsu? Will you hold my hand tonight?
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

Valentines Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Event   Valentines Event EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:25 pm

Tobi (Obito)

I luuuh you!
Back to top Go down
Junya Inose
Academy
Junya Inose

Valentines Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Event   Valentines Event EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:36 pm

kisame you there notice me
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Valentines Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Event   Valentines Event EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 6:05 pm

I want Hidan to hold my hand
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

Valentines Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Event   Valentines Event EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:36 pm

The White Snake, Orochimaru, Would slither over to the one that called him  and gave a deliciously evil smile, and before the person could do anything, jabbed them in the neck with a needle, and Orochimaru would Hiss out "Happy Valentinessssssss day"  and disappeared in a puff of smoke and fire (You get one added Bloodline, Not on the Limited list)
The Immortal man walks up to the one with white hair that called to him, and he would have his Scythe Drop out of his hand and drop a bag on the end of the scythe at the feet of the white haired one, and he would turn around, waving over his shoulder as he left, inside the bag was a letter saying "Happy Valentines day"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zetsu, the man of black and white, would appear from the shadows behind the man calling for him, and he would give a smirk, and with that, he would place his hand on the forehead of the man, giving him the knowledge of his most precious move , then he sinks away undetected (You may Claim Mayfly and have it learned for free upon its approval)
Tobi removes his mask, revealing he was in fact the long lost friend of Kakashi, Obito Uchiha, and Hands his mask over to the young Uchiha, With a Happy Valentines Day, Obito would disappear with his Kamui forever (This Mask will be made by a mod, and you will get to claim it for free)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kisame would walk up and drop a scroll at the feet of the Junya kid, and would wave with a sharky grin saying "Happy Valentines Day" and he would then walk away, when the scroll was picked up and read, it gave instructions on how to learn the Great Shark Colliding Wave(you get it for free)
The Immortal man was once again being called, and he walked up to the man and dropped a bag at his feet, and then walked away, upon the opening of the bag, a blood soaked Valentine, and the fresh body of a Nara (Revivable with the right item or jutsu)

Last edited by Kikato Rinku on Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet
Character Name: Gwynevere
Clan: Terumi
Element: Water, Earth, Lava, Explosive

Valentines Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Event   Valentines Event EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:28 am

*Blushes Intensely* Dedira Senpai! I-I really think you're rad and I love having this pottery class with you. I-I I was wondering if you'd be my valentine?
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

Valentines Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Event   Valentines Event EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:26 pm

The blonde would smirk as he walked over to the girl, he would hold his hands out and they would drop a valentine saying "Be Mine"  made of clay  in the shape of a heart, and then as he place a hand on her shoulder,  Suddenly the mouths of Deidara would appear in their appropiete spots on her body, and she would recive the Earth Element and the Exlposion Element(As soon as it is approved, you have it and All Canon Jutsu)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valentines Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentines Event   Valentines Event Empty

Back to top Go down

Valentines Event
Page 1 of 1